Forums Horror Collectibles
My BRAND NEW Prop Shop PsychopatH2

First off I just want to say that Casey Carty is a true friend. He and I were friends before HorrorBid, just fans of the hobby. He was just starting out and I was eager to get back into the hobby. It started off with us goofing on one another (imagine that) and then we went to a few horror conventions together next thing you know he is like a brother to me. It's been amazing for me to watch him grow as an artist. Lee thinks he is one of the most underrated mask makers out there and I couldn't agree more. You really need to see his work to truly appreciate the detail in his sculpts and the paint and finishing work he offers.

Why am I going on about another man like this? I am wondering that myself, LOL! No seriously there is a point I promise. Read on....

So I wake up last Friday by the ring of a doorbell and dogs barking. I open the door and see that I have a box waiting for me. I think to myself this is odd I didn't order anything. Could this be another one of Sam's gag blowup dolls he likes to send out or has Lee finally sent me my Pit Bitch? Even better it was a PsychotH2 from you guessed it the man himself with a note saying hope you enjoy. I damn near teared up.

Carty all I can say is a huge thanks from the bottom of the heart. This is truly one of the most impresve masks I have ever owned...period. I didn't want to post anything until I got pics. Hope I do this mask and your work justice...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 05:10 AM | 44466
Awesome score BOO

That's one hellava mask

Congrats brotha
kaizu Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 05:35 AM | 44471
the mask looks great.seems like you have a great friend.
souleater666 Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 06:18 AM | 44477
I can't think of anything else to say apart from that looks great. But that's mainly because it's early and the mask really does look great. The hair also reminds me of Shredded Wheat which is a good thing.
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 07:38 AM | 44483
The mask is awesome Booman! The blood is very realistic. Love it!
Klempo Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 09:30 AM | 44487
Yeah man the mask rocks. When I got my copy I was very pleased with it and the mask fit perfectly and just gave me the vibe of the hero..
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 12:19 PM | 44494
Thanks for the kind words Justin! I'm glad you like the mask.

The fruit and the big head are friends what can I say!p.s. Please don't get drunk and try to slip that thing on your skull! You'd have the fire department over there with the jaws of life in a heart beat!
CartyParty Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 02:35 PM | 44499
Thats awesome!

Its really great to have friends like that.

They just do those things on their own, you don't have to hint that you want one reallly bad... They just know and do it out of the kindness of their heart.

Scott and I have a great friendship like that.

He hasn't given me a mask but he did give me his virginity.

Does that count?

Evildsm Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 02:47 PM | 44500
Thats awesome!

Its really great to have friends like that.

They just do those things on their own, you don't have to hint that you want one reallly bad... They just know and do it out of the kindness of their heart.

Scott and I have a great friendship like that.

He hasn't given me a mask but he did give me his virginity.

Does that count? LMFAO!!!! That doesn't surprise me Mike! Thanks guys for all the kind words, I will try to get some costume shots later!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 03:48 PM | 44505
That mask is Sweet!

Z willlllllllly Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 09:23 PM | 44518
Wow. That mask is beautiful! Casey... you're awesome for doing a thing like that.

Justin... congrats on the unbelievable score!

Myers31TKD Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 09:28 PM | 44519
thats a stand up thing to do. very cool and the mask rocks!

pamelavoorheesRIP Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 10:16 PM | 44525
that is a scary looking piece of latex. i really like the blood effects!
oldskool Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 11:49 PM | 44543
What an amazing surprise!!!

That mask is wonderful!!!

Michael Aspinwall Thursday 4/30/2009 at 03:53 PM | 44616