Forums Horror Collectibles
Vid addressing Rob Zombie haters LOL

I ran across this vid concerning people who hate Rob Zombie and his Halloween reboots . . . it's pretty funny.

However, when the video is over head over to his youtube page and read all the comments made in response to this . . . I was laughing out loud at some of them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6uzkR8n-o
DaShape Thursday 4/30/2009 at 05:35 PM | 44630
Watched that last night and shared it with my buds at work today.

I think we all agreed with the vid 100%. Funny stuff.

Snoballz Thursday 4/30/2009 at 10:57 PM | 44663
Unfortunately he states the same exact points that the RZ fans have been stating and whines like Chris Crocker to leave "leave RZ alone".
DrenTheLiar Sunday 5/03/2009 at 06:36 PM | 44864
Funny, the anti-Zombie de has been spewing the same hatred for over 2 years.

Nothing new to be said on that de either. It's just a freakin' movie. Get over it.
Snoballz Sunday 5/03/2009 at 08:39 PM | 44875
I agree with this guy completely.

Honestly, I don't really care for the majority of the movies in the series.

Halloween is a timeless clasc and will always be in my list of top horror films.

I also loved H20, which I know many didn't care for.

However, I don't think that the rest are very good, and I usually just watch them for the sake of nostalgia around the Halloween season.

As far as movies in general go, I think RZ was better than H3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and maybe even 2.

Did I love it, no, but I don't hate it will all of my being like so many others seem to.

Like the guy said, movies are for entertainment, and I found it to be pretty entertaining.

I wasn't really looking forward to H2 at first, but after seeing the previews, I have to say it looks like it might be good.

The bad part is that, while doubtful, this could turn out to be the best Halloween movie nce the original, and people are still going to say it sucks mply because it's different or because they hate Rob Zombie.

And remember, before you start flaming, I said it's doubtful.

;)
gummi Sunday 5/03/2009 at 09:59 PM | 44882
I agree with this guy completely.

Honestly, I don't really care for the majority of the movies in the series.

Halloween is a timeless clasc and will always be in my list of top horror films.

I also loved H20, which I know many didn't care for.

However, I don't think that the rest are very good, and I usually just watch them for the sake of nostalgia around the Halloween season.

As far as movies in general go, I think RZ was better than H3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and maybe even 2.

Did I love it, no, but I don't hate it will all of my being like so many others seem to.

Like the guy said, movies are for entertainment, and I found it to be pretty entertaining.

I wasn't really looking forward to H2 at first, but after seeing the previews, I have to say it looks like it might be good.

The bad part is that, while doubtful, this could turn out to be the best Halloween movie nce the original, and people are still going to say it sucks mply because it's different or because they hate Rob Zombie.

And remember, before you start flaming, I said it's doubtful.

;) For the most part I agree.
Michael Aspinwall Monday 5/04/2009 at 06:29 PM | 44950
That was great...

It's true, though.

I mean, I was pretty vocal for a while about the remake and how I wasn't happy with this or that aspect of the film.

But it's one of those things that I eventually found a way to let the mystique of the original subde so I could enjoy this film for what it was.

RZ did a decent job condering the pressure he must have been under, I mean the original is pretty much THE alpha of Slasher film.

It's something that must have been damn near imposble to tackle, while remaining somewhat true to the story and still trying to make at least some of the fans happy.

I can imagine that he was pretty stressed by the end of it.

But now that I have gotten over that feeling, I really like the remake and I am looking forward to the next one.

I think that RZ works best once he has established characters to run with, Rejects proved that pretty solidly.

It should be a fun ride, especially now that we are into unknown territory.

Personally, I hope Myers actually KILLS Laurie this time.

I hope he buries his knife in her chest and walks off into the falling Autumn leaves with the theme blaring, followed by the end credits.

Give Michael his long awaited victory, no crappy death scene for him, just triumph.

Leave the audience shocked and wondering.

DarkArtist81 Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 10:07 PM | 45193