Forums Horror Collectibles
Ryan's Horrorbid Yardsale...

OK... I have to do one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life...

I need to sell off some of my stuff so I can get myself out of this hole that I am in...

I'm sorry that I have to do this, but I gotta do what I gotta do...

If anyone wants anything of mine just look through my collection pics and shoot me a PM...

We can go from there...

thanks

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 5/04/2009 at 04:02 AM | 44921
Lets see I have a

Darkde Studio - J2 with a Flannel Shirt

DMC Freddy Stunt Mask from Part 1

HSS Pam

Prop Shop Jason Undermask and Hock

Mass Produced Eddie Mask from Iron Maiden

UL75 Michael Myers H1 Mask

A Fist Full Of RARE Vhs Horror Movies

18" Matchbox Freddy Doll... "Box seen better days"

I would set auctions up for this stuff, but I didn't feel like going through the hastle...

I just want to get it done an over with...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 5/04/2009 at 04:15 AM | 44922
throw em up as auctions!
DaShape Monday 5/04/2009 at 05:40 AM | 44924
Lets see I have a

Darkde Studio - J2 with a Flannel Shirt

DMC Freddy Stunt Mask from Part 1

HSS Pam

Prop Shop Jason Undermask and Hock

Mass Produced Eddie Mask from Iron Maiden

UL75 Michael Myers H1 Mask

A Fist Full Of RARE Vhs Horror Movies

18" Matchbox Freddy Doll... "Box seen better days"

I would set auctions up for this stuff, but I didn't feel like going through the hastle...

I just want to get it done an over with...

--Ryan

ryan brother hate to shoot you down but this is an auction te and thats where clasfieds belong

it doesnt take that long to list stuff really

and why not put them up as an auction and see how much you can get versus taking a lowball offer?
Johnny Bisco Monday 5/04/2009 at 11:03 PM | 45007
I understand guys! Not a problem... Give me some time to debate for sure what goes and what stays and then I'll list them up.

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 5/05/2009 at 02:02 AM | 45025
I'll be looking for them auctions as I am certainly interested but hate making offers as I always feel I am too low.
cropsy Tuesday 5/05/2009 at 09:02 AM | 45052
I'll be looking for them auctions as I am certainly interested but hate making offers as I always feel I am too low. thats what im talking about!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 5/05/2009 at 07:48 PM | 45085
Over the past couple of days I have spent dwelling, thinking, and hating the idea of selling off the only material things I own that make me proud and happy about it.

After all that dwelling and thinking, there's no way I can part with that stuff...

It hurts to bad just to think about it, let alone let it go...

Fortunatly enough, I am making it on what I have. It's not easy, but I would sooner struggle a little and make it, then to sell off my stuff and make it a little easyer...

Right now, things are shaping up a little, and I'm convident that I can take care of my problems...

Thanks to all!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 5/05/2009 at 09:52 PM | 45098
Over the past couple of days I have spent dwelling, thinking, and hating the idea of selling off the only material things I own that make me proud and happy about it.

After all that dwelling and thinking, there's no way I can part with that stuff...

Fortunatly enough, I am making it on what I have. It's not easy, but I would sooner struggle a little and make it, then to sell off my stuff and make it a little easyer...

Right now, things are shaping up a little, and I'm convident that I can take care of my problems...

Thanks to all!

--Ryan

CONVIDENT???? Must be what nuns use to keep their dentures in.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 5/05/2009 at 11:56 PM | 45102

Thanks to all!

--Ryan

CONVIDENT???? Must be what nuns use to keep their dentures in.

Man, I tried to translate it here but there's no dictionary in the world with this word. Though Ryan were trying to say CONVINCED, right? But Ryan, if you want to sell something yet, please PM me ok?
LÜCKMANN Thursday 5/07/2009 at 10:49 AM | 45278
Damn it I should have offered cash before lol. I am glad to hear your keeping them but if you ever do change your mind let me know.
cropsy Friday 5/08/2009 at 12:01 AM | 45318
Damn it I should have offered cash before lol. I am glad to hear your keeping them but if you ever do change your mind let me know.

Hang in there Cropsy, next week he might sell them, you never know.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 5/08/2009 at 12:59 AM | 45320
I know it man... I'm so damn wishy washy with selling off the one thing I actually enjoy bedes being with my Family and Friends...

It's hurts so damn bad, the thought of selling off my shit... I'd be willing to do just about ANYTHING to keep from selling it off... Well... With in reason... I always tell myself "There's gotta be a better way"... Sometimes I just get so burned out that I will just say fuck it and do what I did on here when I first stated I was selling it off... The only thing is, That whole "Fuck It" thing leaves after a couple days and I wish I would have never said anything about selling it... So I dig like hell and find another way to go about it...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 5/08/2009 at 01:11 AM | 45321