Forums Horror Collectibles
HSS H4 NEXT PRODUCTION BATCH

These are the Reg zes......
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 01:04 AM | 45104
Very kool Sam!!! I started making 6 mask stands last week out of scraps... I had some dial rods already and I used some scrap wood for the base on them... I can't aford to buy any stands right now much less anything else, so in the mean time while I'm getting my shit straightend out, I deded to make my collection alot nicer by making actual display stands for them insted of newspaper and empty 2 liter bottles...The stands sound like there are going to be crap, but believe me, they look pretty decent!Anyway, I like how you have them set up on those polls... I geuss it would make production alot nicer to just go down the line painting and hairing each mask... They look Amazing bro! I know for a fact that I am going to score one from you sometime when I can!!! Of course you already know this...

--RyanP.S. Convident : 1. A Substance used by Nuns to hold in there dentures. 2. To Be Sure about something.

I was ung the second definitiion Sam...
Harry Warden Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 01:18 AM | 45105
Very kool Sam!!! I started making 6 mask stands last week out of scraps... I had some dial rods already and I used some scrap wood for the base on them... I can't aford to buy any stands right now much less anything else, so in the mean time while I'm getting my shit straightend out, I deded to make my collection alot nicer by making actual display stands for them insted of newspaper and empty 2 liter bottles...The stands sound like there are going to be crap, but believe me, they look pretty decent!Anyway, I like how you have them set up on those polls... I geuss it would make production alot nicer to just go down the line painting and hairing each mask... They look Amazing bro! I know for a fact that I am going to score one from you sometime when I can!!! Of course you already know this...

--RyanP.S. Convident : 1. A Substance used by Nuns to hold in there dentures. 2. To Be Sure about something.

I was ung the second definitiion Sam...Then that would have been CONFIDENT....

And these are DOWL rods not dial rods...
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 01:38 AM | 45106
IT'S EASY TO MISS THE "F" ON THE KEYBOARD AND HIT THE "V" BY ACCIDENT!!! lol...

I actually know that it is "Confident", BUT I didn't know that it was Dial... and that it was in fact Dowl... lol... I will admit to that one... Sam... You atta go into being a Spelling Teacher on the de!I'll be your first Student...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 01:45 AM | 45107
IT'S EASY TO MISS THE "F" ON THE KEYBOARD AND HIT THE "V" BY ACCIDENT!!! lol...

I actually know that it is "Confident", BUT I didn't know that it was Dial... and that it was in fact Dowl... lol... I will admit to that one... Sam... You atta go into being a Spelling Teacher on the de!I'll be your first Student...

--Ryan

If you were my student I would go nuts because every other word would be wrong.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 01:53 AM | 45109
I know I am bad at spelling, but not that bad... If I actually wanted to, I could look up the words on google dictionary. But I am not trying to be profesonal around you guys...

AND Bedes... If it wouldn't be for me "fuckin" up all the time, you guys would ALL die of bordem... So... Conder me a blesng! ok... How did I do "^" there? Any errors???

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 02:01 AM | 45111
:problem?: I know I am bad at spelling, but not that bad... If I actually wanted to, I could look up the words on google dictionary. But I am not trying to be profesonal around you guys...

AND Bedes... If it wouldn't be for me "fuckin" up all the time, you guys would ALL die of bordem... So... Conder me a blesng! ok... How did I do "^" there? Any errors???

--Ryan

NOT THAT BAD???

My 12 year old son spells better....and yes bordem is not a word....BOREDOM
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 02:39 AM | 45117
Hey Ryan, download Mozilla Firefox
href="http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html">http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html and start ung it instead of Internet Explorer. It's way better than IE in my opinion and if you screw up and spell something wrong it puts a little red line underneath the word. All you have to do is right click that word with your mouse and it corrects it. You have Sam off your back and a better portal than IE. It's a win, win tuation!By the way, nice productions shots Sammy boy! I see mine tting proudly in front!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 02:58 AM | 45119
Who cares how I spell anyway? Anyone who is anyone can understand what I am saying...

When the time comes when I am communicating with a costumer or dealing with important buness that requires me to spell accuratly to look good in front of them, then I'll pull out my dictionary, but until then... I am who I am...

It's not like I am out to impress anyone on here. Either people like me or they dont... Doesnt matter much to me... I figure if it gives you guys a laugh then I did my job! --Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 02:59 AM | 45121

Looks great

kweandee Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 03:25 AM | 45122
Hey Ryan, download Mozilla Firefox
href="http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html">http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html and start ung it instead of Internet Explorer. It's way better than IE in my opinion and if you screw up and spell something wrong it puts a little red line underneath the word. All you have to do is right click that word with your mouse and it corrects it. You have Sam off your back and a better portal than IE. It's a win, win tuation!By the way, nice productions shots Sammy boy! I see mine tting proudly in front! This is probably the only time I will ever say this......LISTEN TO BOOMAN!!!
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 05:03 AM | 45131
This is probably the only time I will ever say this......LISTEN TO BOOMAN

Ladies & Gentlemen . . . HELL JUST OFFICIALLY FROZE OVER
DaShape Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 05:07 AM | 45133

CINCO DE DEATHO!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 05:46 AM | 45137
Very cool!
Michael Aspinwall Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 08:07 PM | 45178
I always wanted to see a dead on H4 mask made and I am just amazed that you did it in 14 hours "I believe"?

I geuss as many years of sculpting as you have invested, it is expected... I have seen the "Making Of The Shape '08" dvd and it is crazy how fast you work...

I just wish you would have put audio to it and walked us through it... That would'ev been the shit! But still pretty kool!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 09:44 PM | 45188
I always wanted to see a dead on H4 mask made and I am just amazed that you did it in 14 hours "I believe"?

I geuss as many years of sculpting as you have invested, it is expected... I have seen the "Making Of The Shape '08" dvd and it is crazy how fast you work...

I just wish you would have put audio to it and walked us through it... That would'ev been the shit! But still pretty kool!!!

--Ryan

Nah. He can't add audio, to walk you through it. Didn't you know Ryan, he has a hairlip.
SithLord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 12:42 AM | 45220

--Ryan

Nah. He can't add audio, to walk you through it. Didn't you know Ryan, he has a hairlip.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 12:44 AM | 45222

actually sam they are DOWELS

Johnny Bisco Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:16 AM | 45227

actually sam they are DOWELSOhhhhh snap!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:16 AM | 45228

--Ryan

There was audio but I chose not to add it...I had a cold at the time and it would have been nothing but coughing and sniffing the whole time..
HorrorSanctum Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:32 AM | 45232

--Ryan

There was audio but I chose not to add it...I had a cold at the time and it would have been nothing but coughing and sniffing the whole time..

yeah Sam's right I heard the audio veron, it is really boring. Plus he has a reall feminine voice so thats probably why...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:35 AM | 45233
Oh well thats understandable... I often wondered nce I watched my SpFx dvd, they show everything, but the part when they are making the mold I could never figure out how they brush it on the sclupt so it captures all the details. How in the hell does that not screw up the sculpt???

I think he sprayed it with Krylon Clear Coat before hand, but still makes me wonder...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:38 AM | 45234
BOOBSMAN!!!
SithLord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:41 AM | 45235

--Ryan

yeah Sam's right I heard the audio veron, it is really boring. Plus he has a reall feminine voice so thats probably why...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

Funny post of the day Award to you my friend!!!

Harry Warden Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:48 AM | 45240

--Ryan

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

Funny post of the day Award to you my friend!!! I will accept that award with grace! I am sure we will see a gerbil picture or two because of this...
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:54 AM | 45243