Forums Horror Collectibles
New movie by Sam...... Drag Me To Hell

New movie by Sam Raimi

Looks cool

href="http://dragmetohell.net/?__source=ggl|drag+me+to+hell+trailer|Brand|G_DM2H&sky=ggl|drag+me+to+hell+trailer|Brand|G_DM2H">http://dragmetohell.net/?__source=ggl|d ... and|G_DM2H
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 5/06/2009 at 11:43 PM | 45211
Alright not a ton of buzz about this movie but I am excited and I know Fenner is. We are both huge Evil Dead marks and Sam directing another horror film has us both squealing like school girls. Who else is ready to see this May 29th?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 5/11/2009 at 03:17 AM | 45516
I was just watching tonight's episode of Family Guy that I had recorded and I saw the trailer.

I have to admit, I haven't really read much about the movie, but with Sam Raimi writing and directing it's a must see.

Also, I'd just like to add, vagina boob.Damn I hope everyone watched Family Guy.
gummi Monday 5/11/2009 at 03:40 AM | 45523
I was just watching tonight's episode of Family Guy that I had recorded and I saw the trailer.

I have to admit, I haven't really read much about the movie, but with Sam Raimi writing and directing it's a must see.

Also, I'd just like to add, vagina boob.Damn I hope everyone watched Family Guy.

LMAO! Gummi I live for Family Guy. It's directly responble for my existence. Clasc episode! My favorite part is Peter getting us pumped to see Stewie do the Shinning!!!

And then rips it away to a Shawshank redo!And did you notice Joe lost his legs in every short? Oh Drag me to Hell looks good too!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 5/11/2009 at 04:27 AM | 45526
LMAO! Gummi I live for Family Guy. It's directly responble for my existence. Clasc episode! My favorite part is Peter getting us pumped to see Stewie do the Shinning!!!

And then rips it away to a Shawshank redo!And did you notice Joe lost his legs in every short?Yeah, I love how they worked Joe's legs into every short.

That was without a doubt one of the best episodes in recent memory; even the ending was clasc:

"Thank you Stephen King, we'll see you in court."

My favorite part would have to be Shawshank.

Every moment in that segment was absolutely brilliant!

Sorry to have hijacked your thread.

I'd like to make it up to you by sending you a mint David Casdy poster from my collection.

Send me your address and I'll get it shipped out tomorrow.

gummi Monday 5/11/2009 at 05:57 AM | 45528

And then rips it away to a Shawshank redo!And did you notice Joe lost his legs in every short?Yeah, I love how they worked Joe's legs into every short.

That was without a doubt one of the best episodes in recent memory; even the ending was clasc:

"Thank you Stephen King, we'll see you in court."

My favorite part would have to be Shawshank.

Every moment in that segment was absolutely brilliant!

Sorry to have hijacked your thread.

I'd like to make it up to you by sending you a mint David Casdy poster from my collection.

Send me your address and I'll get it shipped out tomorrow.hey Gum, you can hijack my threads for Family Guy any day!I leave you with this....

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 5/12/2009 at 06:08 AM | 45565
I just merged the threads so now we hijacked Matt's. I feel so much better now!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 5/12/2009 at 06:11 AM | 45566
I'm really not interested in Drag me to Hell, not my type.
PokeMaster619 Friday 5/29/2009 at 12:14 PM | 46962