Forums Horror Collectibles
Hollywood Collectibles Group Aliens Pulse Rifle

Hollywood Collectibles Group does it again!

A 1:1 replica of the Pulse rifle from Aliens!

It comes in two flavors, screen accurate "Brown Bess" and Limited Edition "Olive Drab".

href="http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/aliens_pulse_rifle_exc.html">http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/a ... e_exc.html

This is my most wanted prop. ever.
Snoballz Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:30 PM | 45283
I can't say that I ever seen this movie, BUT from the ght of that gun, it makes me want to watch it... Hmmm... Aliens... Is it anything like the game "Alien Trilogy" for Playstation 1??? I only ask because back when the PS1's first came out I got one from Christmas and it came with that game. I LOVED IT... Had the face hugging bastards in it too...

And it took place on the space ship... I always thought to myself "Hmmm This would make a bad ass movie"...

Come to think of it... That gun you posted looked like my gun in the game? HMMMMMM...

I think I am on to something here ballz...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 5/07/2009 at 01:37 PM | 45284
You've never seen Alien or Aliens?

Get thyself to Blockbuster immediately!Yes, your game was based on the Alien movie trilogy, there are 4 movies in the franchise now making it a quadrilogy.

Alien is (IMHO) the greatest sci-fi horror movie ever made.

The sequel, Aliens geared the franchise more toward action than horror.

Both great movies.

No real need to see AlienĀ³ or Alien: Resurrection unless you are a fan of the series.
Snoballz Thursday 5/07/2009 at 02:54 PM | 45287
I can't say that I ever seen this movie, BUT from the ght of that gun, it makes me want to watch it... Hmmm... Aliens... Is it anything like the game "Alien Trilogy" for Playstation 1??? I only ask because back when the PS1's first came out I got one from Christmas and it came with that game. I LOVED IT... Had the face hugging bastards in it too...

And it took place on the space ship... I always thought to myself "Hmmm This would make a bad ass movie"...

Come to think of it... That gun you posted looked like my gun in the game? HMMMMMM...

--Ryan OMG

Go buy the dvd NOW
kaizu Thursday 5/07/2009 at 03:34 PM | 45288

--Ryan

WAT?

GTFO!!

Ryan, stop what you are doing right now and go get all of them damn movies and watch them back to back.
Evildsm Thursday 5/07/2009 at 03:47 PM | 45289
HOLY HELL!!!!! DAMNIT RYAN!!!! RUN DON'T WALK TO YOUR LOCAL BLOCKBUSTER AND RENT THESE RIGHT NOW! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR, AAAAHHHHHHH

(sorry I just wanted to fit in with Kaizu and Mike)

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 03:55 PM | 45290
Fucking ck man. That thing rules.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 5/07/2009 at 06:00 PM | 45297
I'm in complete shock you've not seen Aliens (or Alien) Ryan.

You are misng out, great films (In my opinion).

I saw this prop about a week ago . . . that would look great hanging on my wall!
DaShape Thursday 5/07/2009 at 06:07 PM | 45298

--Ryan

Ryan!!!! Hey man!! I hope this is a joke! This are clascs!!! WTF man!

Klempo Thursday 5/07/2009 at 09:13 PM | 45309
ALERT: WHO IS IN FAVOR OF RYAN GETTING BANNED ON MONDAY IF HE HASN'T SEEN AT LEAST THE FIRST 2 BY THIS WEEKEND????

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 09:15 PM | 45310
I should be a mod... LOL

I would have so much fun. haha
Evildsm Thursday 5/07/2009 at 09:38 PM | 45311
HAHAHAHAHAH! Mike you never know. Mod status may be in your future!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 09:49 PM | 45312
If I was given the opportunity, I would make you proud.

It's always good to have a Mexican in the Elite group.

You know, Ive got couns on the INDE. I can make things and people disappear.
Evildsm Thursday 5/07/2009 at 09:54 PM | 45313
If I was given the opportunity, I would make you proud.

It's always good to have a Mexican in the Elite group.

You know, Ive got couns on the INDE. I can make things and people disappear.

well so far the interview is going great!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/07/2009 at 10:39 PM | 45314
ALERT: WHO IS IN FAVOR OF RYAN GETTING BANNED ON MONDAY IF HE HASN'T SEEN AT LEAST THE FIRST 2 BY THIS WEEKEND????

YeaA ban is too good for 'em!
Snoballz Friday 5/08/2009 at 02:48 AM | 45326
That rifle looks ck!

And Ryan, for the love of God, get to the damn video store now!
gummi Friday 5/08/2009 at 05:08 AM | 45336

That Pulse Rifle is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Aspinwall Friday 5/08/2009 at 05:51 AM | 45345
Is this thread a firestarter over the gun or over Ryan?

Anyway cool gun Ballz 8-) Would love to fire that thing
kaizu Friday 5/08/2009 at 05:56 AM | 45348
RELAX EVERYONE... RELAX!!! LOL Joel was kind enough to hook me up with the second one so for that I Apreciate it VERY much and Thank you!!! As far as the first one, 3rd one and 4th one... "They are on Order"... It wasn't that much money and I havn't bought anything in a little while... These movies must really be something for the whole forum to jump me over it so It was worth the buy!!!

NOW YOU CAN ALL RELAX

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 5/08/2009 at 11:41 AM | 45368
...But I have seel everyone of them...

--Ryan Yes, do seel them soon my friend! They are worth seelin!
kaizu Friday 5/08/2009 at 12:08 PM | 45370
Well, saying that you haven't seen any of the ALIEN movies is like saying that you haven't watched "Dirty Dancing" or "Road House" or maybe even seen Celine Dion in concert...

PSSHYEAH!!!

Evildsm Friday 5/08/2009 at 02:28 PM | 45379
Well, saying that you haven't seen any of the ALIEN movies is like saying that you haven't watched "Dirty Dancing" or "Road House" or maybe even seen Celine Dion in concert...

PSSHYEAH!!!LOL... :)
kweandee Friday 5/08/2009 at 03:27 PM | 45383

PSSHYEAH!!!I actually liked Road House.
Snoballz Friday 5/08/2009 at 04:15 PM | 45388

Me too, r!
Evildsm Friday 5/08/2009 at 04:18 PM | 45389

Me too, r! The late Patrick Swayze
kaizu Friday 5/08/2009 at 04:24 PM | 45390
RELAX EVERYONE... RELAX!!! LOL Joel was kind enough to hook me up with the second one so for that I Apreciate it VERY much and Thank you!!! As far as the first one, 3rd one and 4th one... "They are on Order"... It wasn't that much money and I havn't bought anything in a little while... These movies must really be something for the whole forum to jump me over it so It was worth the buy!!!

NOW YOU CAN ALL RELAX

--Ryan

We expect a full review, typed and SPELL CHECKED by next weekend.
Snoballz Friday 5/08/2009 at 04:30 PM | 45391

NOW YOU CAN ALL RELAX

--Ryan

We expect a full review, typed and SPELL CHECKED by next weekend.

Start doing your homework!

Klempo Friday 5/08/2009 at 05:05 PM | 45392