Forums Horror Collectibles
Anyone purchase a stand from kobblerstwo on eBay recently?

I know there are others around the forums that purchase mask stands from kobblerstwo on eBay, and I was wondering if you've had any recent contact with them.

I purchased some additional stands three weeks ago and haven't heard a peep from them.

I'm trying to hold off on initiating a PayPal dispute because they've had stellar service in the past, but I'm starting to get concerned now as they won't answer my inquiries.

Has anyone been in touch with them recently?
gummi Saturday 5/09/2009 at 08:00 PM | 45439
If you will not get it - Paypal dispute!!!!!!!!!!
Klempo Saturday 5/09/2009 at 09:13 PM | 45444
I know there are others around the forums that purchase mask stands from kobblerstwo on eBay, and I was wondering if you've had any recent contact with them.

I purchased some additional stands three weeks ago and haven't heard a peep from them.

I'm trying to hold off on initiating a PayPal dispute because they've had stellar service in the past, but I'm starting to get concerned now as they won't answer my inquiries.

I've bought a stand from them before . . . but that was almost a year ago I think.

However, I've not had recent contact with them so I'm not sure what's up with the lack of communication.

I hope this gets resolved for you and things don't go sour.
DaShape Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 03:22 AM | 45612

Start the dispute....that will wake them up
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 03:27 AM | 45615

Start the dispute....that will wake them up

Yeah, I'm starting the dispute process shortly.

It's been over three weeks now, more than enough time to ship the stands or at least send me an update.

It's really too bad about this one, I've bought nearly 30 stands from them with no problems.

These stands were great quality, and at $10.95 a piece you just can't beat them.

I guess I'll have to start making my own now.

gummi Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 05:25 AM | 45619
Oh man not again

I hope you get what you paid for Gummi!
kaizu Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 06:44 AM | 45622
Oh man not again

I hope you get what you paid for Gummi

Thanks man.

You and me both.

It's funny, I've grown accustomed to getting the runaround from certain mask makers, but I never expected it from my mask stand maker.

gummi Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 07:10 AM | 45626
You wouldn't have this problem if you would of bought it from Scott...

Just a thought...

Not trying to put salt on the wound.

I hope it works out for you though.
Evildsm Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 02:48 PM | 45641
You wouldn't have this problem if you would of bought it from Scott

or from us either

;)
lifesizedesigns Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 05:03 PM | 45648
I found out today that the seller passed away last month.

The family is in the process of rectifying his open transactions right now and have taken down his eBay store.

I'd spoken to the seller through email a few times in the past, and he seemed like a good guy, so I was afraid that something may be wrong.

I never thought of this though.

gummi Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 07:04 PM | 45651
Oh man, that's terrible.
Evildsm Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 07:09 PM | 45652
I found out today that the seller passed away last month.

The family is in the process of rectifying his open transactions right now and have taken down his eBay store.

I'd spoken to the seller through email a few times in the past, and he seemed like a good guy, so I was afraid that something may be wrong.

I never thought of this though.Oh man this is Horrible news Gummi.

When a reliable seller doesn't come through this is always in the back of your mind but rarely does it happen . . . his reputation now remains in tact but what a loss.

I can't believe his ebay store is going down (I've got it saved on my account) In my one transaction with him he was very nice and the shipping was top notch.

DaShape Wednesday 5/13/2009 at 08:36 PM | 45653
Alright, I need some opinions on this.

I realize this is going to sound horrible, but how long would you wait before you file a claim in a tuation like this?

The dispute was already filed, which I'm sure was responble for the original email, but still no refund and no more communication.

I hate to have to file a claim against a family that just lost a loved one, but at this point I don't think I have any choice.

This tuation is just horrible all around.
gummi Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 08:31 AM | 46078
Alright, I need some opinions on this.

I realize this is going to sound horrible, but how long would you wait before you file a claim in a tuation like this?

The dispute was already filed, which I'm sure was responble for the original email, but still no refund and no more communication.

I hate to have to file a claim against a family that just lost a loved one, but at this point I don't think I have any choice.

This tuation is just horrible all around. From all the crap you've been through gummi from the past several months, take back what is yours.

I sound cruel to the seller, yes but that's just me. If this were my 1st time and if those stands were cheepos I'd let it be.

But it's all up to you. You're never gonna meet who you buy from anyway.
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 08:59 AM | 46079