*spoilers*

Wow, I can't believe I wasted $15 on this movie. Complete let down. It's another movie directed by a SFX artist and it shows terribly. The storyline is ludicrous and that acting is terrible. The movie starts off with some girl waking up in a coffin and then people just start dying so there's absolutely no build up and no way I can feel any remorse for the chick because I have no idea who she is. She keeps saying she woke up in a box...it's a coffin you dumb bitch! And thank god Tucker actually says that later in the movie. And the stupid nerdy guy whose mother just died says he sees her "floating" in a car outde? What the shit? She wasn't floating, she was tting up in the hearse!

The only thing cool about this movie for me was the killer and that it absolutely it. It's a pointless gore flick on the level of Saw and Hostel that just appeals to the crowd who just want to see blood and guts (literally). SFX artist should stick to their jobs of doing SFX and not directing movies.
DrenTheLiar Monday 5/11/2009 at 10:13 AM | 45532
im afraid thats true. i thought, and expected it to be amazing, but like you said, its all blood and guts. like every 5 seconds

someones head is cut off. and the acting wasnt that good too. it could be marketed as a "extreme slasher".
scaryzack Monday 5/11/2009 at 11:00 PM | 45553
Good gore but not gritty enough.
ny ghoul Tuesday 5/12/2009 at 02:25 AM | 45560
I liked it but I also went into it expecting nothing but a cheesy gore fest. I am lucky to have gone into it that way as I would have been drastically dissapointed. The acting was far from good but I didn't expect it to be for 10 or 15 bucks that i paid and the gore was over the top but the mask itself was killer IMO and the idea of the video recorder on his shoulder was perfect.
cropsy Saturday 9/05/2009 at 01:00 AM | 53943
I liked it but I also went into it expecting nothing but a cheesy gore fest. I am lucky to have gone into it that way as I would have been drastically dissapointed. The acting was far from good but I didn't expect it to be for 10 or 15 bucks that i paid and the gore was over the top but the mask itself was killer IMO and the idea of the video recorder on his shoulder was perfect.

i agree cropsy, the killer and video recorder were so cool. i really liked the movie though but its no clasc. it just felt nice to see something original i guess and chromeskull himself is up there with the coolest movie villains of all time.
customcritters Thursday 10/15/2009 at 11:31 PM | 56325
No way...........you guys forgot about that killer song those freak were listening to in the car................." Sexy bitchs are my favorite kinds bitchs"

mask was cool.........that was about it

mike
bramabull71 Monday 10/19/2009 at 05:14 PM | 56623
MASK: KILLER!!!! GORE: TOP NOTCH/WELL DONE/IIICK! CHROME SKULL CHARACTER: VERY COOL...not without some weird plot holes but cool

ACTING: COMPLETE SHITE SETS: CHINSY!!!!

MOOD: NONE

Like Cropsy said...it was a gorey cheese fest. Brought back a bit of the 80's for me which was cool. Could have been better. The dreadful lead actress is engaged or married to the director.
ny ghoul Tuesday 10/20/2009 at 02:30 PM | 56676
definitely needed a writer like a motherfucker...

Chromeskull on the other hand completely bad ass. Even pulled off a three piece suit while ripping faces off with the most ridiculous budk knife I've ever seen. Even made them for budk after it was released.
ironblade87 Saturday 12/26/2009 at 11:48 AM | 59525