Forums Horror Collectibles
Friday The 13th Part 4 Mask.

Bought my first Jason Voorhees mask yesterday and it arrived today. It didn't come with leather straps but I guess you can't have everything!

Sourfacedbastard Saturday 5/16/2009 at 09:04 AM | 45786
That's a great looking Pt 4!

The elastic straps are accurate to what was used in the movie. Leather straps weren't used until Pt. 6.

What is that undermask?
Snoballz Saturday 5/16/2009 at 01:33 PM | 45793
Leather straps or not, it still looks great!!

What's underneath the hock?? Congrats
kaizu Saturday 5/16/2009 at 01:59 PM | 45794
I believe thats a Hillbilly from Nightowl undernieth the hock... Don't qoute me on it though as I have never seen a de shot of it before...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 5/17/2009 at 04:10 AM | 45826
That's a great looking Pt 4!

The elastic straps are accurate to what was used in the movie. Leather straps weren't used until Pt. 6.

What is that undermask? Interesting, I never knew that. I always assumed that the mask had leather straps in each film. I have to say that the leather straps do look more effective.

The undermask is a Coun Cleetus mask. At the moment it's the closest thing I have to a Jason undermask/hood.

Instead of me posting pictures of it, you can view my video of it here. The video doesn't really do it any justice to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQW_kfcX27E

Thanks everyone for the potive comments.
Sourfacedbastard Sunday 5/17/2009 at 04:48 AM | 45829
Looks badass

There's so many good Jason busts out there it's

hard to choose(just like white masks) so I tend to stay away from Jason stuff. Though I wish to get a hock someday ;)
kaizu Sunday 5/17/2009 at 12:59 PM | 45845
I really dig that Coun Cletus as well.
Snoballz Sunday 5/17/2009 at 03:18 PM | 45848
Looks badass

There's so many good Jason busts out there it's

hard to choose(just like white masks) so I tend to stay away from Jason stuff. Though I wish to get a hock someday

I've held back from buying Jason stuff for pretty much the same reason. But, am trying to add a bit more variety to my collection as I mainly concentrate on Myers masks. I knew I'd eventually buy some Jason stuff anyway so thought I might as well start now.
Sourfacedbastard Monday 5/18/2009 at 05:08 AM | 45900