Forums Horror Collectibles
Cemetary Gates production Myers mask, but which one?

I bought this CGP Myers mask several years back, I believe it is a Warlock Sandman, but I'm not sure. Can anyone shed some blood, I mean some light on the subject. Here it is.
Anonymous Monday 5/18/2009 at 01:26 AM | 45872
that looks like a sandman to me
Johnny Bisco Monday 5/18/2009 at 01:59 AM | 45876
that looks like a sandman to me

Is it very collectible?

what is it valued at?
Anonymous Monday 5/18/2009 at 02:04 AM | 45877
The Myers Mask Price Guide lists them at $375-$400 depending on finish.I haven't seen one sold lately, but I seem to remember them going for around $300.
Snoballz Monday 5/18/2009 at 02:25 AM | 45878
They're still sold at CGP. Around 375 I think.
kaizu Monday 5/18/2009 at 02:26 AM | 45879
yep thats def a CGP Sandman. They usually bring around what the others have said although the market right now seems to be down quite a bit due to the economy...
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 5/18/2009 at 02:29 AM | 45881
This is most certainly a CGP Warlock Sandman edition, and from the looks of the hair one of the first ones. The newer ones have a more brownish blonde. This is a very nice mask.
theRabbitinred Monday 5/18/2009 at 04:15 AM | 45892
This is most certainly a CGP Warlock Sandman edition, and from the looks of the hair one of the first ones. The newer ones have a more brownish blonde. This is a very nice mask.

Thanks for the info everyone
Anonymous Monday 5/18/2009 at 02:29 PM | 45917
I love the hair color on these sandman warlock's...CGP is still my favorite mask maker when it comes to Myers masks
theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 03:23 AM | 46036
I love the hair color on these sandman warlock's...CGP is still my favorite mask maker when it comes to Myers masks

You need to expand your horizon.

CGP has a great H2 mask but his others are dwarfed by many other mask makers out there.

They even sell them cheaper too.
Evildsm Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 04:30 AM | 46046

CGP has a great H2 mask but his others are dwarfed by many other mask makers out there.

Well the CGP H4 mask is dead on, the best I have seen. Their Rob Zombie mask is pretty cool too, even though I am not a fan of the RZ remake films. The H1 FEAR mask by CGP is pretty damn close to the original H1 mask. I have a Horror Sanctum H2 mask which is pretty cool, I have a V2 Nemes by Boogieman masks, I have a CGP St Nick, and Killing Machine 1 & 2. One of my favorite masks though is my Nightowl Psycho (shown below), Very very close to the original H1 Nick Castle mask. There are other good mask makers, and everyone has their favorite I guess mine just happens to be CGP. Nightowl is for sure my #2 choice

theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 04:59 AM | 46049

Well the CGP H4 mask is dead on, the best I have seen. Their Rob Zombie mask is pretty cool too, even though I am not a fan of the RZ remake films. The H1 FEAR mask by CGP is pretty damn close to the original H1 mask. I have a Horror Sanctum H2 mask which is pretty cool, I have a V2 Nemes by Boogieman masks, I have a CGP St Nick, and Killing Machine 1 & 2. One of my favorite masks though is my Nightowl Psycho (shown below), Very very close to the original H1 Nick Castle mask. There are other good mask makers, and everyone has their favorite I guess mine just happens to be CGP. Nightowl is for sure my #2 choice

It's all based on personal opinion I guess.

The CGP H4 is NOT dead on though.

That's for sure.

The Fear mask is also not the greatest.

It is not proportionate and looks like a bucket.

Again though, this is all personal opinions.

Great copy of the Psycho though!

Looks great.
Evildsm Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 05:04 AM | 46050

That's my friend Sasha's copy and his pic. Did you buy it from him? Are you the one selling it on ebay?
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 05:57 AM | 46056

It's all based on personal opinion I guess.

The CGP H4 is NOT dead on though.

That's for sure.

The Fear mask is also not the greatest.

It is not proportionate and looks like a bucket.

Again though, this is all personal opinions.

Great copy of the Psycho though!

Looks great.

Yeah I agree with you that Fear looks big, it looks even bigger on the CGP te. Mine dsoes not seem to look that big but I can understand what you're saying. I personally think the CGP H4 is pretty bad ass. So who do you think makes the best looking H4 mask? Boo-Wah!
theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 06:31 AM | 46057
That's my friend Sasha's copy and his pic. Did you buy it from him? Are you the one selling it on ebay?

I do not know, I bought it on Ebay from someone in Germany, this is the pic he had on Ebay.

Looks better in person

theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 06:34 AM | 46058
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:05 AM | 46059

I do not know, I bought it on Ebay from someone in Germany, this is the pic he had on Ebay.

Looks better in person

Leave a costume pic if you have time ;)
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:06 AM | 46060
I only have one costume picture. I'm wearing my Horror Sanctum H2 mask...here that is.

theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:37 AM | 46063
I only have one costume picture. I'm wearing my Horror Sanctum H2 mask...here that is.

Err...That's not a HSS H2 mask

Looks nice though.
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:40 AM | 46064

Looks nice though.

OOps! You're right It's Nemis
theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:42 AM | 46066

SOLD!

(inde joke)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:44 AM | 46067

Looks nice though.

OOps! You're right It's Nemis That's a NAG
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:44 AM | 46068

Looks nice though.

I bought it last Halloween on Ebay as a Nemes 1 from Boogeyman Mask's. My head does stretch it a bit. It had no tag, I got it used. You think it might be a NAG huh?
theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:48 AM | 46070
Anyone recognize this mask? NAG Mad Man '78 perhaps?

theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:49 AM | 46071

Looks nice though.

I bought it last Halloween on Ebay as a Nemes 1 Boogieman productions. My head does stretch it a bit. It had no tag, I got it used. You think it might be a NAG huh? Nemmies are very small. That definetly looks like a NAG(cool mask BTW) Nag all the way!!
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:51 AM | 46072
Nemmies are very small. That definetly looks like a NAG(cool mask BTW) Nag converon all the way

Thanks for that, Now I know for sure what it is, Cool. I love it. It's one of my favorites
theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 07:55 AM | 46073
Nemmies are very small. That definetly looks like a NAG(cool mask BTW) Nag all the way

Thanks for that, Now I know for sure what it is, Cool. I love it. It's one of my favorites NAG MAD MAN. Could be a JITB reissue though.
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 08:07 AM | 46074
Nemmies are very small. That definetly looks like a NAG(cool mask BTW) Nag all the way

Thanks for that, Now I know for sure what it is, Cool. I love it. It's one of my favorites NAG MAD MAN. Could be a JITB reissue though.

I have never seen a Jack In The Box up close so I can't say. That's very cool if it is a MAD MAN 78 Nikolas mask, Wow and I only paid $100 for it. COOL! That's even better than a Nemis! Although I did just buy a Boogeyman Mask's Nemis V2. Still waiting on that one
theRabbitinred Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 08:10 AM | 46076