Forums Horror Collectibles
question about nightowl productions

why doesnt justin at nightowl have more of the masks he makes on is te to buy? there is only a few there and i know he has others from pics i have seen of him at various conventions.
joelsparks Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 03:40 PM | 46083
I always wondered the same thing. I dont want to have to join another forum (nightowl) just to be able to see and posbly purchase one of his masks.
ny ghoul Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 03:42 PM | 46084
He makes announcements on his forum when releang or rereleang a certain item. Also by word of mouth.

I think he does this to control/limit his orders nce he's always packed. He always answers to e-mails ;)
kaizu Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 03:52 PM | 46089
I think he does this to control/limit his orders nce he's always packed. He always answers to e-mails

I agree and yes, Justin is excellent with communication. Justin has lots and lots of orders. I'm sure having his current lineup oh the catalog would just swamp him overwhelmingly. Just has gotten so big by word of mouth that I really don't think he needs a catalog. His Myers mask are showcased a lot.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 08:54 PM | 46108
well that makes sense i guess. he just doesnt want to get too busy. about how long does it take to get one of his masks and do you just email him if your interested?
joelsparks Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 10:23 PM | 46117
i can vouch for justin as well. he is great at responding to emails but it takes months to get your mask. usually in the end its worth it though.
oldskool Wednesday 5/20/2009 at 10:42 PM | 46121
Justin needs to get another body in the studio and put all of his masks up on the te and just pound out orders. I know he can do it, maybe it's only a matter of time. i understand what it's like to do a one man show like a lot of other guys. Sometimes a second set of hands can really turn up the heat and production for a small company.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 5/21/2009 at 12:58 AM | 46135
i can vouch for justin as well. he is great at responding to emails but it takes months to get your mask. usually in the end its worth it though.

Absolutely.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 5/21/2009 at 01:48 AM | 46139
Justin is terrific to deal with.

I've never sent him an email that wasn't answered within a few hours, literally.

Like others have said, being a one man show he probably wants to keep his orders under control by not listing everything on his te.

I'd definitely recommend joining the Nightowl forum.

Just like HorrorBid, it's one of the forums that I check religiously.
gummi Thursday 5/21/2009 at 06:34 AM | 46152
I want to get his mask of the monster from Tobe Hooper's THE FUNHOUSE. He told me it would be about $300. You can contact him on Myspace, that's what I do.

;)
Camp_Killer_13 Sunday 5/24/2009 at 10:49 PM | 46537