Forums Horror Collectibles
My Apologies to Horror Sanctum

I just wanted to openly apologize to you guys at Horror Sanctum. I should not have said what I did about your masks in the Terry Lambert thread. I do love my H2 mask, and you guys do great work. It was wrong for me to drag you into that thread and I do apologize. HSS masks are really cool, and you do have the most screen worthy H4 mask around. Again sorry for that.
Anonymous Saturday 5/23/2009 at 02:15 AM | 46296
thats cool of you to do horrorween
oldskool Saturday 5/23/2009 at 05:35 AM | 46309
I just wanted to openly apologize to you guys at Horror Sanctum. I should not have said what I did about your masks in the Terry Lambert thread. I do love my H2 mask, and you guys do great work. It was wrong for me to drag you into that thread and I do apologize. HSS masks are really cool, and you do have the most screen worthy H4 mask around. Again sorry for that.

Don't worry, Sam's not oversentive

;)
zephro Sunday 5/24/2009 at 06:01 AM | 46434

HA!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 5/24/2009 at 06:23 AM | 46439

HA!

Apology accepted.

As far as zephro and booman go I'm going to make you both pay.

HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/24/2009 at 02:52 PM | 46456
Sams going to pay you with GhanaSyphaHerpalAids.....Sam Rules Booman Drools
Matthew Mayhem Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 12:40 AM | 46635
Sams going to pay you with GhanaSyphaHerpalAids.....Sam Rules Booman Drools

???????????????????????????
Anonymous Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 02:06 AM | 46640