Forums Horror Collectibles
My Horror Sanctum H2 mask!

A couple of you wanted to see a picture of my cool as hell HSS H2 . Here ya go!

Anonymous Monday 5/25/2009 at 11:28 PM | 46630
That's a pretty awesome mask. Can you still buy these from Horror Sanctum ?
theblackesteyes Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 01:39 AM | 46638

I believe so, they have an H2 in their online cataloge. Not sure if it's the exact same mask as mine though. Someone told me that the H2 "the Shape" Mask. and the H2 they offer now are different mask's, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe someone who knows more about HSS can elaborate, or maybe Sam himself.
Anonymous Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 02:13 AM | 46641
I think Sam was gonna discontinue it soon but last I spoke to him he had a few more for sale. I would contact him directly and ask him how many more he was selling.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 03:26 AM | 46648

Oh and thanks for the kudo's, I really like this mask a lot.
Anonymous Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 04:06 AM | 46649

I believe so, they have an H2 in their online cataloge. Not sure if it's the exact same mask as mine though. Someone told me that the H2 "the Shape" Mask. and the H2 they offer now are different mask's, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe someone who knows more about HSS can elaborate, or maybe Sam himself.

Actually you're confung 2 masks into one... The Shape 2008 was a limited edition of 20 masks that sold out overnight.. The H2 is mply HSS H2. The H2 is the mask you own...I also have one final copy of this mask before I discontinue it.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 05:17 AM | 46657

ONE finally copy left before I discontinue it. IF you want it think fast.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 05:18 AM | 46658

Actually you're confung 2 masks into one... The Shape 2008 was a limited edition of 20 masks that sold out overnight.. The H2 is mply HSS H2. The H2 is the mask you own...I also have one final copy of this mask before I discontinue it.

Thanks for clearing that up Sam, I really like the one i have. What was the difference between my H2 and the Shape, bedes the limited run of course.
Anonymous Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 05:26 AM | 46659

Thanks for clearing that up Sam, I really like the one i have. What was the difference between my H2 and the Shape, bedes the limited run of course.

The Shape 08 is an H1 mask, by the way nice H2 mask, I got one not too long ago, how much weathering is on your, because mine is very weathered some are not, so it's interesting to see how the H2's differ from mask to mask
stingerfan Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 08:44 PM | 46671

The Shape 08 is an H1 mask, by the way nice H2 mask, I got one not too long ago, how much weathering is on your, because mine is very weathered some are not, so it's interesting to see how the H2's differ from mask to mask

It has a medium light weathering job. looks good though
Anonymous Tuesday 5/26/2009 at 08:58 PM | 46672