Forums Off Topic
Changes to the site....

Alright guys, a lot and I mean a lot of exciting things are happening right now with HorrorBid. The forum is undergoing a makeover and should be complete sometime this week we are hoping. This will just affect the look of things around here and not the interface. We hope everyone enjoys the new look, we have put a LOT of time and effort into making it perfect. Obviously with the new logo we had to sacrifice the doorway scene that changes from time to time, I do realize that has become somewhat our trademark here of the te. But never fear, we now have tombstones that can change as well as someone standing in front of the moon. Which should be even more fun, MUAHAHAHA! Other updates will be installed as they are finished. Stick around and again we hope you guys enjoy. Now lets celebrate with some.....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/10/2008 at 04:10 PM | 8033
Don't forget the little Evil Dead tribute we've got going on up there lol.

DaShape Thursday 4/10/2008 at 04:24 PM | 8034
Yeah you have to have an Evil Dead tribute somewhere, that is my philosophy. Oh and I think I spelled Trammer wrong, I think it is Tramer. Oh well that can be fixed

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/10/2008 at 04:26 PM | 8035
Sounds great. I like the new look so far. Looking forward to the switch.
Myers31TKD Thursday 4/10/2008 at 04:31 PM | 8037
The #1 Slasher Legend in history voices his opinion!! Thanks bro glad you like it my friend.

In Shatner we trust,

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/10/2008 at 04:36 PM | 8038
i like it man looks good!

and yes Tramer is spelled T-R-A-M-E-R lol
Johnny Bisco Thursday 4/10/2008 at 10:49 PM | 8065