Forums Horror Collectibles
MYERS Coveralls & boots on FEE-BAY TOO EXPENSIVE!

Has anyone seen the so called weathered coveralls & boots on FEE-BAY? They are supposedly that same kind worn in RZ's movie. They are Carhartt Xo2 coveralls, and Carolina Logger duck boots. The guy wants 275 bucks for them. I looked up those brands and you can buy the coveralls new for about 70-75 bucks, and the boots for around 40-50, there is actually a pair of the boots on FEEBAY now for 22 bucks.

Weathering is very mple. Maybe I'm wrong but 275 seems a bit steep on the price. Of course he hasn't sold any either. I'd rather spend my 275 on another mask. In the original 1978 film Myers just wore an old pair of 25 dollar Dickies. That's good enough for me. Okay, so you want the same Kind that was worn in Zombies movie, buy the boots and coveralls for $125-$130 and weather them yourself. That is unless you don't mind paying the big bucks!
Anonymous Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 04:52 PM | 46753
It's FeeBay,what do you expect There's often people selling cheapo masks claiming it's the HERO!

DW commented on this saying,"People who sell crap like that should be hung by their balls!"
kaizu Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 05:18 PM | 46754
It's FeeBay,what do you expect There's often people selling cheapo masks claiming it's the HERO!

DW commented on this saying,"People who sell crap like that should be hung by their balls!"

I emailed the guy and he said I was jealous because I could not afford his coveralls. I told him that it was not because I was jealous, but because I wasn't stupid. I have seen some real crap masks and costumes on there. And some people actually think that they have something awesome. Freaks me out! Plus I just got ripped of on a mask That I paid for on there and I have never received it. That damn auction te is getting ridiculous.
Anonymous Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 05:22 PM | 46756

I emailed the guy and he said I was jealous because I could not afford his coveralls. I told him that it was not because I was jealous, but because I wasn't stupid. I have seen some real crap masks and costumes on there. And some people actually think that they have something awesome. Freaks me out! Plus I just got ripped of on a mask That I paid for on there and I have never received it. That damn auction te is getting ridiculous.Damn that sucks

What did you get ripped off for??
kaizu Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 05:34 PM | 46758

I emailed the guy and he said I was jealous because I could not afford his coveralls. I told him that it was not because I was jealous, but because I wasn't stupid. I have seen some real crap masks and costumes on there. And some people actually think that they have something awesome. Freaks me out! Plus I just got ripped of on a mask That I paid for on there and I have never received it. That damn auction te is getting ridiculous.Damn that sucks

What did you get ripped off for??

I sent you a PM
Anonymous Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 05:37 PM | 46760
OVERDONEWITHGONE
Bridge Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 06:24 PM | 46765
I'm just too nervous about buying ANYTHING on that other auction te, the one you guys call FEEBAY...Ha Ha
theblackesteyes Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 07:54 PM | 46776
Where can you find those coveralls brand new for $70?

The cheapest I can find them online is for $150 (non-weathered)
DaShape Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 08:55 PM | 46780

Here is a pair for $80 see item number 320375112413 on FEE BAY, This webte has them for 79 bucks
href="http://www.erratradingpost.com/Carhartt-Overalls.html">http://www.erratradingpost.com/Carhartt-Overalls.html, you can find them used for even less. Why buy new when you're just gonna weather them?
Anonymous Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 09:19 PM | 46783

Here is a pair for $80 see item number 320375112413 on FEE BAY, This webte has them for 79 bucks
href="http://www.erratradingpost.com/Carhartt-Overalls.html">http://www.erratradingpost.com/Carhartt-Overalls.html, you can find them used for even less. Why buy new when you're just gonna weather them?

You are the man! THanks for the heads up bro!

I've got to make a H2 costume for this Halloween and thought I was going to be chucking $150.
DaShape Thursday 5/28/2009 at 04:30 AM | 46830

You are the man! THanks for the heads up bro!

I've got to make a H2 costume for this Halloween and thought I was going to be chucking $150.

I guess I'm the price line negotiator for Myers stuff. No problem glad I could help. Money's tight these days.
Anonymous Thursday 5/28/2009 at 04:41 AM | 46834
Not into coveralls, and costumes, just masks, however I do think that is a bit much for the coveralls.
Anonymous Thursday 5/28/2009 at 02:34 PM | 46875
Now hold on guys. . i know this dude. . **edit (whoops, in a rush to get out the door for work)** HE put alot into making those coveralls

i believe he spent 150 on the coveralls and 100 on the shoes. . then about 300 to have em weathered to match the screenused pair (the converter OWNED the hero coveralls AND BOOTS the converter is why we know which coveralls and boots to use)

so i think it makes sence that he is asking for some change back. . being that he is only netting 270 out of damn near 500!!!!

i cant afford that i bought some x01 for 20 DOLLAH!!!!!

but i have to weather em my self. .so far so good. . Curtis (the coveralls in question) ROCKED!!

HE took THE BEST RZ COSTUME PICS!!!

and there is REASON for that because his coveralls rocked! its not like he dragged them behind a trackor and calling em authentic. . i for one would buy them in a HEART BEAT if i had the cash

Just chimming in and reminding folks there are 2 des to every story!
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Sunday 5/31/2009 at 03:59 PM | 47144
OVERDONEWITHGONE
Bridge Sunday 5/31/2009 at 05:09 PM | 47148
here is the full story. .

RZ_MICHAEL_MYERS was a user on mm.net who was famed for owning the hero coveralls and boots. . he started converting coveralls and boots (for a fee of course)

IMO he did the best weathering. . but as orders got heavy he slacked. .and eventually pocketed ALOT OF MONEY!

Curtis on ebay was lucky and got his!

so its a rare piece. . so i can understand the askign price. .
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Monday 6/01/2009 at 03:25 AM | 47168