Forums Horror Collectibles
Where's the best place to buy nice Independent Myers masks?

Where is the best place to buy really nice Independent made Myers masks.

Independent makers. Whatever. Someone told me this would be the place to ask this question.
Anonymous Thursday 5/28/2009 at 10:41 AM | 46858
well, it all depends what you want, how much you want to pay, etc.

if you are willing to pay between 275-300 then i would have to go with N.A.G.

Nik who is NAG Makes the most acurate h1 mask out there, if you are looking to pay 100, then id go with JITB, jack in the box masks, they are really nice masks, for great prices, and you always got Nightowlpro, but hey, its all your decicon man, hope this helped, zach
MaskCollecter10 Thursday 5/28/2009 at 01:25 PM | 46868
Where is the best place to buy really nice Independent made Myers masks.

Independent makers. Whatever. Someone told me this would be the place to ask this question. This would be the best place to ask questions like that
href="http://www.michael-myers.net/">http://www.michael-myers.net/
kaizu Thursday 5/28/2009 at 01:35 PM | 46870

Nik who is NAG Makes the most acurate h1 mask out there, if you are looking to pay 100, then id go with JITB, jack in the box masks, they are really nice masks, for great prices, and you always got Nightowlpro, but hey, its all your decicon man, hope this helped, zach

Thanks I appreciate the reply, I kind of conder NAG, Nightowl, Horror Sanctum, all upper level indie mask makers, I own a Nightowl and a couple of Cemetery Gates mask's I'm looking for a maker who makes very limited run stuff.
Anonymous Thursday 5/28/2009 at 01:39 PM | 46871

Nik who is NAG Makes the most acurate h1 mask out there, if you are looking to pay 100, then id go with JITB, jack in the box masks, they are really nice masks, for great prices, and you always got Nightowlpro, but hey, its all your decicon man, hope this helped, zach Zach, your still 14years old and you don't own any of the stuff mentioned above so go back to mm net

How 'd you get in here??
kaizu Thursday 5/28/2009 at 01:46 PM | 46872

Nik who is NAG Makes the most acurate h1 mask out there, if you are looking to pay 100, then id go with JITB, jack in the box masks, they are really nice masks, for great prices, and you always got Nightowlpro, but hey, its all your decicon man, hope this helped, zach Zach, your still 14years old and you don't own any of the stuff mentioned above so go back to mm net

How 'd you get in here??

What?
Anonymous Thursday 5/28/2009 at 02:31 PM | 46874