Forums Horror Collectibles
I need to vent a little about H2...

And for real, if you don't like what I say.....blow me. Fuck off. But bring on your "I suck Rob Zombie's dick" defense comments, I know I'll get them.

This H2 thing is bullshit. He seriously can't come up with something more original than H2? It's not the second Halloween. It is his second, but that does not make it Halloween 2, H2, HII, Halloween Part Deux! There is no 2 about it! It's getting annoying when people post "new H2 mask" and I click to see a Halloween II mask and before me is this decrepit piece of shit. It is seriously annoying.

And here, I'll do it for you guys...

"Matt you're

"
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 12:28 AM | 47231
And for real, if you don't like what I say.....blow me. Fuck off. But bring on your "I suck Rob Zombie's dick" defense comments, I know I'll get them.

This H2 thing is bullshit. He seriously can't come up with something more original than H2? It's not the second Halloween. It is his second, but that does not make it Halloween 2, H2, HII, Halloween Part Deux! There is no 2 about it! It's getting annoying when people post "new H2 mask" and I click to see a Halloween II mask and before me is this decrepit piece of shit. It is seriously annoying.

"Matt you're

"

I can't wait to go see this with you opening night Matt! Seriously, I am thinking Rob probably didn't choose the name Halloween 2 to be honest but who knows. I am excited to see this. (ouch, I said it)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 12:45 AM | 47238

I can't wait to go see this with you opening night Matt! Seriously, I am thinking Rob probably didn't choose the name Halloween 2 to be honest but who knows. I am excited to see this. (ouch, I said it)I'll be sure to hit up the grocery store before and grab a bag of tomatoes.

DrenTheLiar Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 12:53 AM | 47241

I can't wait to go see this with you opening night Matt! Seriously, I am thinking Rob probably didn't choose the name Halloween 2 to be honest but who knows. I am excited to see this. (ouch, I said it)I'll be sure to hit up the grocery store before and grab a bag of tomatoes.

so no part of you wants to see this at all? Is it mply because its Halloween Remake or is it Rob Zombie's style?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 01:25 AM | 47244

Snoballz Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 02:37 AM | 47251

so no part of you wants to see this at all? Is it mply because its Halloween Remake or is it Rob Zombie's style?

None, whatsoever Justin.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 09:12 AM | 47266

"Matt you're

"

I agree with you. But, I'll still make a point of watching H2 just to see what it's like. I won't be paying for it anyway so I won't be long anything if it's as shit as the first one.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 01:21 PM | 47269

"Matt you're

"

Dren I need to vent a little as well... Its not personal...I love you're pics and I always comment on them and I respect your collection and longevity in the mask scene BUT dude you always seem to come across condescending and with an attitude..... "blow you"? and "fuck off"? who else talks like this here? You have vented plenty against RZ here and on other forums and I don't think anyone has responded or treated you in a way where your attitude needs to be so cavalier and extreme to the point where you are prefacing your post the way you did. We all agree that JC's epic is THE holy grail of horror. The original integrity and feeling however has been gone nce ownership of the franchise decided to keep up with the "Savini" films at the times. All this being said of course you're entitled to your opinion but there are also many of us who LIKE RZ's film and like and respect the work that has gone into the RZ mask. Anyway.....sorry if Im coming across rigid but I get and hear enough attitude everyday in life I dont want to come on HB and read that I should fuck off. -Evan
ny ghoul Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 01:21 PM | 47270
OVERDONEWITHGONE
Bridge Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 03:15 PM | 47279
Yea, I'm sorry for the intro to the thread there. That was a little much. I'm just really irked about the title being H2 and the confuon it is and will continue to cause with it mply being H2. To me, it isn't political correct. Like I said it is not the second Halloween to be made or exist.

As far as beating a dead horse, we all do it really, whether we like RZ or not. Those who constantly say they love it get old too. We know you love it, shut up already

DrenTheLiar Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 07:54 PM | 47306
OVERDONEWITHGONE
Bridge Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 08:29 PM | 47311

Hey, we all get heated from time to time.

Totally understandable

Believe me, I was laughing my head off the first time I read the initial post because I know EXACTLY what you mean about thinking you're opening a thread to see an original H2 mask, only to find out it's the remake/re-envioned/whatever veron.

Me, I see them as totally separate films; one of which is loosely based on the other - both of which I like.

I just hope that the newer generations who learn of Michael Audrey Myers through means of Rob Cummings can at least learn to appreciate where The Shape originated.

The mind of John Carpenter - what I wouldn't give to be half as creative as that man I won't allow my kids to watch anything past Resurrection when I have them. I'll only let them watch pre-millennium movies.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 09:15 PM | 47313
If you really want to get technical, H2 is all Zombie.

Carpenter called his movie Halloween II, not H2, or even HII.
Snoballz Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 09:49 PM | 47318

Correct, but how many times have you seen the abbreviation H2 used before RZ H2 even existed?
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 09:57 PM | 47321

Correct, but how many times have you seen the abbreviation H2 used before RZ H2 even existed?

Matt if I buy you a ticket will you go see the movie? Or will you poop on said ticket and mail it back to me?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 11:44 PM | 47327

Matt if I buy you a ticket will you go see the movie? Or will you poop on said ticket and mail it back to me?

That is one of the only ways I will go to see it. If someone buys my ticket.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 12:10 AM | 47329

That is one of the only ways I will go to see it. If someone buys my ticket.

I'd like to be able to go with you Matt and harass you through the whole film about how awesome it is! We can make a day of it. I'll even get you an I love Rob Zombie shirt!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2m7caw6.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 12:30 AM | 47332

I'm ung that!!!
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 12:46 AM | 47335
OVERDONEWITHGONE
Bridge Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 06:58 AM | 47361

I'm ung that!!!

Awesome! next maybe a tattoo?

Bridge...you're right bro! White Zombie was killer especially "Make Them Die SLowly"!!! I got to see them play several shit holes back in their "squatter" days.
ny ghoul Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 02:46 PM | 47369
OVERDONEWITHGONE
Bridge Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 03:02 PM | 47371
Dren I need to vent a little as well... Its not personal...I love you're pics and I always comment on them and I respect your collection and longevity in the mask scene BUT dude you always seem to come across condescending and with an attitude..... "blow you"? and "fuck off"? who else talks like this here? You have vented plenty against RZ here and on other forums and I don't think anyone has responded or treated you in a way where your attitude needs to be so cavalier and extreme to the point where you are prefacing your post the way you did. We all agree that JC's epic is THE holy grail of horror. The original integrity and feeling however has been gone nce ownership of the franchise decided to keep up with the "Savini" films at the times. All this being said of course you're entitled to your opinion but there are also many of us who LIKE RZ's film and like and respect the work that has gone into the RZ mask. Anyway.....sorry if Im coming across rigid but I get and hear enough attitude everyday in life I dont want to come on HB and read that I should fuck off. -Evan

+1

Although, I dont mind coming across rigid.

If you are getting this worked up over a movie that you aren't even a part of then maybe its time to step away from the computer for a little while.

Go out and experience life and find real world tuations to get worked up over.
Evildsm Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 05:00 PM | 47380

+1

Although, I dont mind coming across rigid.

If you are getting this worked up over a movie that you aren't even a part of then maybe its time to step away from the computer for a little while.

Go out and experience life and find real world tuations to get worked up over.

Work provides me with enough of that.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 10:01 PM | 47401