Forums Off Topic
Sorry I've been kinda MIA.....

hey just wanted to say I'm sorry I've been kinda of MIA lately, mad shit going on didn't want anyone to think I lost interest in the te or anything...lol. I've had crazy computer issues from my whole billing issue w/verizon...they still suck to finally getting it back and catching some adware/virus thing because genious fucking verizon didn't bother telling me I had to reinstall the virus program. Anyway it's been in service the last week or so, thank god it was still under warrenty. I definately couldn't afford another comp at the moment. In between this time my friend who is more like a ster had some hospital issues and I had to take her son (my godson) for awhile or child services was gonna which was out of the question. She has other underlining issues which was why they were involved but we won't get into that. Then just as that ended the boyfriend gets hurt at work and has been home gimped up for the last couple of weeks. they think he might have torn his ACL whatever that is...in his knee. I am assuming this is the ligaments, etc cause it didn't show on an x-ray so he's in bad shape. It seems to be one thing after another these days. I attempt to come on at work but I'm not really able to do much because well I'm at work....lol and that's bacally it. Hopefully everything will work itself out and as for the computer hopefully I will get it back soon I'm having serious withdrawals :)

On the brightde no computer gives me more time to read these makeup books I'm looking into and write my stories...it had been a long time nce I wrote anything and it's nice to get back into it. :)
kweandee Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 07:06 PM | 47301
A fellow writer.

Anything copyrighted & able for some of us to read?
Bridge Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 08:34 PM | 47312
No no nothing like that...lol it's just something I like to do. I had always wanted to write a horror book but my writings not good like that or anything. Did a few stories on fanfiction.net a few years ago but that was about it.

On a happy note I got the computer back this afternoon....

and on a sucky one they had to erase my hard drive which blows cause I lost everything including my more recent stories and all my pictures.....

kweandee Tuesday 6/02/2009 at 11:42 PM | 47326
glad to have you back Des, I was hoping everything was ok! Sounds like a hectic start to summer there! Hang in there it'll get better...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 12:38 AM | 47334
glad to have you back Des, I was hoping everything was ok! Sounds like a hectic start to summer there! Hang in there it'll get better...

Hope so...lol

kweandee Wednesday 6/03/2009 at 02:44 AM | 47353