Forums Horror Collectibles
Big news and updates from The Prop Shop!

Today is a very happy day for me! I just got the keys to The Prop Shop's new location! This has been a goal of mine for the past 4 years and I've finally been able to do it!!The sky is the limit with this building. Rooms for sculpting, a showroom, painting, warehouse, workshop, you name it. I will have some pictures up soon.

Quick update to my customers....

We are currently moving The Prop Shop to bigger/better location. Because of this orders are running a tad behind. I will have the shop up and running by the end of next week.

Orders will continue shipping, many will go out tomorrow (Fri, 4th).

Hold off on the messages and emails also if you can. I've got a stack to go through in the next few days. This is a very exciting time from The Prop Shop! Thanks so much for your patience and buness! -Casey Carty

href="http://www.thepropshopte.com">www.thepropshopte.com
CartyParty Thursday 6/04/2009 at 08:49 PM | 47469
Thats Awesome Casey!!! Congrats brother! It's nice to see such an awesome and deserving guy like yourself, doing amazing things and getting where they want to be!!!

Congrats Again man, and please do share pics when you can!!! It sounds Bitchen!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 6/04/2009 at 09:08 PM | 47471
Thats awesome, Casey!

Congrats!
Evildsm Thursday 6/04/2009 at 09:09 PM | 47472
Congrats Casey. Like Ryan said, you really have earned your success.
lblambert Thursday 6/04/2009 at 09:16 PM | 47476
thats fucking awesome man congrats I bet it feels great!
DWN Productions Friday 6/05/2009 at 12:31 AM | 47488
Casey I know what a big day this was for ya. Got the floor plan text by the way, it looks awesome. I can't wait to see it in person!

This is the next step on the ladder man. This is how Post started out!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/05/2009 at 04:47 AM | 47496
Today is a very happy day for me! I just got the keys to The Prop Shop's new location! This has been a goal of mine for the past 4 years and I've finally been able to do it!!The sky is the limit with this building. Rooms for sculpting, a showroom, painting, warehouse, workshop, you name it. I will have some pictures up soon.

Quick update to my customers....

We are currently moving The Prop Shop to bigger/better location. Because of this orders are running a tad behind. I will have the shop up and running by the end of next week.

Orders will continue shipping, many will go out tomorrow (Fri, 4th).

Hold off on the messages and emails also if you can. I've got a stack to go through in the next few days. This is a very exciting time from The Prop Shop! Thanks so much for your patience and buness! -Casey Carty

href="http://www.thepropshopte.com">http://www.thepropshopte.com

This is fantastic News Casey and long over due.

I know space has been cramp'n your style for sometime and you deserve it bud.

Very Big Congrats!
DaShape Friday 6/05/2009 at 05:55 AM | 47506
congrats on getting out of your dads garage!
Johnny Bisco Friday 6/05/2009 at 10:48 AM | 47510
Awesome news Casey...Congrats :)
kweandee Friday 6/05/2009 at 02:04 PM | 47519
Congrats man!

I expect to see some cool stuff coming out of it

chubacabra Friday 6/05/2009 at 02:49 PM | 47523
congrats man
souleater666 Friday 6/05/2009 at 06:32 PM | 47540
That is awesome news Casey. Now you can really crank stuff out with a nice set up that won't slow you down. It's amazing what some unhampered floor space can do for turn around time.

Congrats again man.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 6/06/2009 at 12:36 AM | 47568
Thanks so much for the kind words everyone!! Its been a long two days of packing, moving, and breaking down walls!I honestly feel like a truck hit me One more day should take care of the move then we'll start setting everything up.

So far so good.

Thanks agian for the comments!
CartyParty Saturday 6/06/2009 at 03:55 AM | 47581
Thanks so much for the kind words everyone!! Its been a long two days of packing, moving, and breaking down walls!I honestly feel like a truck hit me One more day should take care of the move then we'll start setting everything up.

So far so good.

Thanks agian for the comments Be sure to post some pics of your new shop layout man. I'm sure it will be bad ass.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 6/06/2009 at 04:04 PM | 47608
im hoping to get the guided tour soon nce his new place is a mere 5 mins from my house!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 6/07/2009 at 01:59 AM | 47640
Glad you are getting a new shop. Hope to see some shop pics.
Matthew Mayhem Sunday 6/07/2009 at 02:57 PM | 47699
Congrats on the new location!!!
Michael Aspinwall Sunday 6/07/2009 at 04:37 PM | 47720