Forums Off Topic
This site looks like my kinda place!

Hey all! I am a new member here at Horror Bid and hopefully I fit in well with the rest of you guys and girls! Ummm, I think I should condering the fact that my bedroom is PLASTERED with all my favorite slashers. Actions figures by Todd McFarlane and Neca. Horror Movie Posters, Masks from (THE PROP SHOP TE!) good movie look alike props! Casey is my main source for props! In my opinion he makes the best! Check him out sometime if you havn't already done so! Anyway, past my bedtime! Im not sure how the forums work. Never used them before so... I geuss I'll learn as I go an see what happens!
Harry Warden Sunday 4/13/2008 at 04:59 AM | 8309
Hey Harry, welcome to the forum. Any friend of Casey is a friend of mine. You should be doing Prop Shop commercials for a living, LOL! HIRE THIS GUY CASEY!!!!

Seriously though you will fit in perfect around here if your a slasher fan. We's got em all...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/13/2008 at 05:04 AM | 8311
welcome aboard.

just like you lots of our places are plastered with slashers and we like to get plastered!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/13/2008 at 11:59 AM | 8320
Glad to see you made it Ryan! You'll fit in perfect here. Message booman (boss around here) and tell him to get cookin on your banner!

Ryan is a great guy, and quite the horror nut like us all!!

CartyParty Sunday 4/13/2008 at 12:50 PM | 8321
Welcome Ryan!!!!
DaShape Sunday 4/13/2008 at 03:01 PM | 8324
Welcome aboard! casey does make some awesome stuff. You will find everything you need here on the boards for props and just about everything else. Be sure to check out horrorbid.com as well.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 4/13/2008 at 04:04 PM | 8325
I'd like to think of this te as one great big Family of nuts like (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)!!! ... ok... not quite that bad... haha... "Hit'er in the head grandpa" haha... Definatly a twisted movie for it's era! I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome! I just learned how these forums work about a day or 2 ago and just now seen what everyone said in the reply... I apreciate it!

Harry Warden Thursday 4/17/2008 at 01:47 AM | 8867