Forums Off Topic
What do you guys think?

Is it posble to feel strongly (I'm afraid to use the term "in love") about two people and believe that one of them is for you?
DrenTheLiar Sunday 6/07/2009 at 04:17 AM | 47663
Depending on the tuation
kaizu Sunday 6/07/2009 at 07:42 AM | 47681
I think so...I don't think one can necessarily help how they feel about another person or people. Just if your seeing both of them make sure you end it the right way with one before you make things official w/the other.
kweandee Sunday 6/07/2009 at 02:10 PM | 47689
I think so...I don't think one can necessarily help how they feel about another person or people. Just if your seeing both of them make sure you end it the right way with one before you make things official w/the other.

Yea, but I'm not seeing either of them, that's the problem. People tell me just to let it go. How can I just let it go if I am practically in love? The one with the ex-BF problem used to like me but it seems like these girls just....lose that over time? I've been friends with both for 4 years, how does it just go away?
DrenTheLiar Sunday 6/07/2009 at 02:16 PM | 47693
Don't go after them. Make them go after you. Until then...Stay strong...
kaizu Sunday 6/07/2009 at 02:22 PM | 47694

If only they would.

I guess all I can do is wait....and hope.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 6/07/2009 at 02:57 PM | 47698

If only they would.

I guess all I can do is wait....and hope. Don't wait. Just be yourself. Don't look desperate. I know it hurts...
kaizu Sunday 6/07/2009 at 03:03 PM | 47701
Do these girls know eachother?
kweandee Sunday 6/07/2009 at 04:46 PM | 47725
Yea, but I'm not seeing either of them, that's the problem. People tell me just to let it go. How can I just let it go if I am practically in love? The one with the ex-BF problem used to like me but it seems like these girls just....lose that over time? I've been friends with both for 4 years, how does it just go away?

Well if she used to like you what was the problem...were you taken at the time/was she? I've liked people back in the day too where if they had been taken or I had been, whatever the issue was where it didn't happen yes overtime I did loose that say "want" for them, it didn't mean I stopped liking them all together..you just move on after awhile cause well what else are you gonna do ya know?
kweandee Sunday 6/07/2009 at 04:51 PM | 47726
Do these girls know eachother?

They have met and know of each other is all.

The one with the ex-BF thing I could have gone out with about 3 years ago and could have been my first real girlfriend. Instead I chose this girl Liz who I dated for 6 months and so far that's been my only "good" relationship. That was 3 years ago. I know she liked me then (I found that out last year sometime I think). Apparently she just sees me as a friend now because we are "so close". I really hate hearing that. I am always there for her, she hardly ever comes out of her house. I'd think that if I am the one person that can make her feel better (which she says) then why wouldn't you like me like that?

This is her:

She is constantly jealous of her ster who gets more attention than her from guys. I always tell her she (my friend) is the prettier one, and she really is, to me. She always says she is ugly and she obviously is nowhere near that. She's downright beautiful!
DrenTheLiar Sunday 6/07/2009 at 05:02 PM | 47727
I'd think that if I am the one person that can make her feel better (which she says) then why wouldn't you like me like that?

mple....if you two are that close, you'se go for it and it ends up not working out then it ruins everything. (which in my opinion only happens if the people involved let it) but it's a common cause for concern when dating friends.
kweandee Sunday 6/07/2009 at 07:43 PM | 47751
dont act desparate bro but.............................................

if you dont roll the dice and take a chance she will never know

lets be honest here. to quote my girlfriend "use your words"

if you dont let one of them know how you feel they wont know, people arent mindreaders, say your piece and see what happens but DO NOT pick the wrong one get turned down and go to the other as a backup, not right away or you will come off as desperate and she will turn you down flat because she was "second" on the list!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 6/07/2009 at 11:22 PM | 47775
dont act desparate bro but.............................................

if you dont roll the dice and take a chance she will never know

lets be honest here. to quote my girlfriend "use your words"

if you dont let one of them know how you feel they wont know, people arent mindreaders, say your piece and see what happens but DO NOT pick the wrong one get turned down and go to the other as a backup, not right away or you will come off as desperate and she will turn you down flat because she was "second" on the list

I did open my mouth man. That's the problem. Unfortunately I opened up to both of them and posbly the wrong one first but I don't think that mattered. The second one still said she didn't feel like that towards me. With both I just hope that one day they see me as the one who was there for them and realize...
DrenTheLiar Monday 6/08/2009 at 12:38 AM | 47792
It's like being in the love with the girl of your dreams and finding out she's 9...

Wigglethis Monday 6/08/2009 at 02:01 PM | 47826
It's like being in the love with the girl of your dreams and finding out she's 9...

Your a crackhead....lol
kweandee Monday 6/08/2009 at 02:12 PM | 47829

I guess you could look at it like that. Or she's not even real.
DrenTheLiar Monday 6/08/2009 at 08:44 PM | 47861
It's like being in the love with the girl of your dreams and finding out she used to have a penis...

Fixed!

Evildsm Monday 6/08/2009 at 09:21 PM | 47867
It's like being in the love with the girl of your dreams and finding out she used to have a penis...

Fixed!
DrenTheLiar Monday 6/08/2009 at 09:44 PM | 47870