Forums Horror Collectibles
F13 coming on on dvd on the 16th

Well I thought I would remind people that it's coming out on Tuesday. I enjoyed the remake so I will go pick it up. Always a sucker for another horror movie. Who else is gonna pick it up?
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 6/13/2009 at 02:00 PM | 48262
ill probably get it only because i have best buy rewards bucks that will make it cost next to nothing
Johnny Bisco Saturday 6/13/2009 at 05:47 PM | 48286
I'll get it nce I can't stand having an incomplete collection. That's not the only reason though.. I really enjoyed Mears' veron of Jason.
Myers31TKD Saturday 6/13/2009 at 06:18 PM | 48289
I'll get it nce I can't stand having an incomplete collection. That's not the only reason though.. I really enjoyed Mears' veron of Jason.

Same here.

Not my favorite F13 movie, but it was pretty good.

I'll buy it just to keep the collection up to date.
Snoballz Saturday 6/13/2009 at 06:43 PM | 48293
im picking it up for sure. like you guys said i need to complete the collection. i have seen the movie 4 times already and i like it a little less each time but i did like derek mears playing jason. it just seems like there were so many missed opportunities with this film.

pamelavoorheesRIP Saturday 6/13/2009 at 08:31 PM | 48296
I liked it so I'll pick it up, not Tuesday or anything but by the end of the summer.

kweandee Saturday 6/13/2009 at 09:54 PM | 48304
I am all over this shit.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 6/14/2009 at 02:02 PM | 48377
yep because of my best buy bucks and like some of you others have stated, im also captain completionist
Johnny Bisco Sunday 6/14/2009 at 07:34 PM | 48394
I'll be picking this up regardless. Its a good film and I am hoping the directors veron includes some of the things I felt were misng from the first showing. Like Jason jumping out of the lake in the end wearing the hock (I HATED THAT) such a missed opportunity. But Derek Mears did a great job and he told me I must pick it up. I just can't argue with Jason guys...
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 6/15/2009 at 06:00 AM | 48429
I think I am going to call in ck and watch it all day long with my Neca hock on.
Evildsm Monday 6/15/2009 at 02:47 PM | 48438
I bought the "Killer Cut" edition today, but have yet to watch it. I haven't even opened it. I just wanted to say that it's ridiculous that they sell the theatrical cut and director's cut separately. Anything to make more money. Also, the Blu-Ray veron got a ton of extras that the standard DVD verons didn't include. WHY?!!!

And you know they'll eventually release a "Special Edition" of this movie on DVD that will include both verons and all the extras. Greedy sons of bitches.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 01:52 AM | 48589
I bought the "Killer Cut" edition today, but have yet to watch it. I haven't even opened it. I just wanted to say that it's ridiculous that they sell the theatrical cut and director's cut separately. Anything to make more money. Also, the Blu-Ray veron got a ton of extras that the standard DVD verons didn't include. WHY?!!!

And you know they'll eventually release a "Special Edition" of this movie on DVD that will include both verons and all the extras. Greedy sons of bitches.

^^clasc Patrick bitch fest!^^I'm with you bro! We probably just bought Mears another tub of head wax!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 03:07 AM | 48599
dancing around with my blu ray copy that has both theatrical and killer cut and all the bonus features.....
Homicidal9 Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 04:22 AM | 48604
Just to be clear.

There is the f13 theatrical veron dvd. The f13 extended cut DVD. The bluray with both the theatrical and extended cut and bonus material?

Now I'm pissed I got the extended cut DVD when the bluray gets all the goodies. Fuck I need a bluray player but its too much damn money.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 12:48 PM | 48610
Just wanted to mention that none of the dvds have all that much in respect to bonus features. It is just that the blu ray has the most bonus features of all of them.

Scott, if and when you do decide to upgrade to bluray, just do not do as I did. Do not go super cheap from jump. I went out and found the cheapest blu ray player I could find. I kept it two days before returning it. It would not play 3 of the four blu ray discs that I bought. Make sure you get one that has an uplink to attach to the net to update/upgrade itself. The good thing about the ps3 is that it does this automatically. I went ahead and picked up a Magnavox bluray to replace the cheap one because I can just attach it to my router and it auto updates itself as well.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 01:14 PM | 48611
I agree with Tommy.

I love my panasonic.

Scott, if you stopped buying masks for 1 week, you would have enough for a BR and a disc or two to go with it.
Evildsm Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 05:54 PM | 48638
I watch the extended "Killer Cut" last night and it was pretty good. It wasn't Earth shattering but worth the buy, I think.
Michael Aspinwall Wednesday 6/17/2009 at 07:47 PM | 48645