Forums Horror Collectibles
When Maniacal met Psycho

Well, Scott stopped by yesterday and his drunk ass left his Maniacal proto here.

I couldn't help but put it up next to my psycho and snap a few.

Enjoy!

Evildsm Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 03:23 AM | 48498
Yes, this is to shut the mouths of those who think that this was not an original sculpt.
Evildsm Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 03:26 AM | 48499
Maniacal is the shit. I'm sure these will sell like hotcakes.
SithLord Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 06:05 AM | 48511
MANIACAL kills! I like it better tha the PSYCHO based on these pics. The PSYCHO (like a lot of other masks) has a few killer copies but for some reason not all of them look the same or as good. I felt the same way about the FEAR. Some people's copies kicked ass and really captured "that" look. Others looked either half assed or like Michael was retarded. Ive seen some awesome PSYCHO's....cant remember specifically who they belonged to...EYES maybe? but anyway some looked real great while others were -eh-.
ny ghoul Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 01:29 PM | 48526
You should do a costume pic Mike! I know you have a pair of big macs over there. Do it!
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 01:53 PM | 48528
MANIACAL kills! I like it better tha the PSYCHO based on these pics. The PSYCHO (like a lot of other masks) has a few killer copies but for some reason not all of them look the same or as good. I felt the same way about the FEAR. Some people's copies kicked ass and really captured "that" look. Others looked either half assed or like Michael was retarded. Ive seen some awesome PSYCHO's....cant remember specifically who they belonged to...EYES maybe? but anyway some looked real great while others were -eh-.

Trying to say my psycho looks retarded?

I agree with you though.

You should have seen it before Scott messed with it.

It looks a million times better now than before.
Evildsm Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 08:30 PM | 48548
You should do a costume pic Mike! I know you have a pair of big macs over there. Do it

Nah, its Ok.

Maybe later...
Evildsm Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 08:31 PM | 48549
Nice shots!!
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 6/16/2009 at 09:50 PM | 48568

Trying to say my psycho looks retarded?

I agree with you though.

You should have seen it before Scott messed with it.

It looks a million times better now than before.

haha nah man believe me...id love a PSYCHO especially an early run. It would probably have to be tweaked a bit but its still killer. My only other complaint about it (ok PSYCHO fiends....fire away lol) is that on the PSYCHO Mikey looks like he went to the same plastic surgeon as michael Jackson for a nose job lol.
ny ghoul Thursday 6/18/2009 at 03:29 PM | 48702
They both are great masks but damn that maniacal is amazing.
cropsy Friday 6/19/2009 at 12:27 AM | 48754
They both are great masks but damn that maniacal is amazing.

Indeed it is AMAZING!!! This is going to be another Hit like the Devious...Or better...

Great Job Sam!!! And killer photos Mike!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 6/20/2009 at 05:21 PM | 48898