Forums Horror Collectibles
ssn/knb H20 movie mold mask: WORN SHOTS!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS TO HAVE HAPPENED TO ME IN THIS HOBBY. .

ALSO TODAY. . the correct charcoal actionback coveralls ARRIVED AS WELL!!well i threw on my h20 coveralls (fit BEAUTIFULLY) AND GRABBED MY BEAUTIFUL JC_70 H20 knife and snapped some quick pics. .

this is number 12

all i can say. . .
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Friday 6/19/2009 at 11:18 PM | 48833
Damn thats an awesome mask man. I am having Darren repaint mine as we speak.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 6/19/2009 at 11:26 PM | 48834
I really like those shots!
Michael Aspinwall Saturday 6/20/2009 at 12:09 AM | 48844
is there any way to get hold of Darren directly bro?

this particular copy was REPAINTED and rehaired by NILS. . which is fine but i really like Darrens work on the mask. . i love those black tears

DEUSEXMACHINA222 Saturday 6/20/2009 at 12:55 AM | 48857
You lucky SOB.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 6/20/2009 at 02:06 AM | 48865
From what I understand, this perticular mask was used from the Mold of the first Original mask they were going to go with for H20. I think there is still a shot in the movie that they never removed with him wearing this mask? The porthole in the green door when Ms. Tate aka Laurie Strode meets him face to face... ? ...

Anyway Nice Score man!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 6/20/2009 at 05:26 PM | 48899
Awesome score Alex! You should do more costume pics with your other masks too
kaizu Sunday 6/21/2009 at 12:24 AM | 48926
From what I understand, this perticular mask was used from the Mold of the first Original mask they were going to go with for H20. I think there is still a shot in the movie that they never removed with him wearing this mask? The porthole in the green door when Ms. Tate aka Laurie Strode meets him face to face... ? ...

Anyway Nice Score man!!!

--Ryan That scene ung this mask was shown in the first teaser but was quickly changed to the Stan Winston mask. The theatrical cut uses the latter. That scene ung the KNB can be seen

in some TV cuts. Look carefully in the standard veron and you can see a lot of glimpses of the KNB.
kaizu Sunday 6/21/2009 at 12:29 AM | 48927
The KNB mask is still in the movie everywhere. In far shots he is wearing the knb. Bacally if you see his face they redid those shots. The scene where he is slashing at the kids in the gate is all the knb mask. You just have to look through the bars to see him in it.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 6/21/2009 at 01:18 PM | 48961

Anyway Nice Score man!!!

--Ryan That scene ung this mask was shown in the first teaser but was quickly changed to the Stan Winston mask. The theatrical cut uses the latter. That scene ung the KNB can be seen

in some TV cuts. Look carefully in the standard veron and you can see a lot of glimpses of the KNB.

Ya know. . its in more scenes. . i never realised this but i watched H20 looking for it. . 1. when he is walking up the SUV in the mirror 2. the molly looking out the window. 3. michael hits the bars and starts slashing at John and Molly. . it cuts back and forth from the KNB to the Winston 4. 1-2 quick shots in the hallway 5. table over turning scene and stabbed by the California flag 6. the eye socket reflection in the eye scene was the KNB

im sure there is more. .

its really quite a cool mask. . to be honest i didnt like it at first. . but now i LOVE IT. .

it was sculpted to mimic the original Don Post the mask 1986. . little tidbid of info there

THANKS FOR THE KUDOS GUYS

DEUSEXMACHINA222 Sunday 6/21/2009 at 04:42 PM | 48963