Forums Off Topic
Worlds Most Horrific B-Day Cake!!!

My 21st Birthday Cake couldn't have been better! I ate a freshly Hacked piece that had a Razor Sharp taste!!! Yummy!!! (It Was Good!)
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/15/2008 at 11:58 PM | 8725
who decorated that?come do my cake in December!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 12:07 AM | 8731
That cake is too crazy!

I don't think I even had a cake for my 21 but if I could have it would have been that!!!!
DaShape Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 02:46 AM | 8762
Very cool man and happy b-day. 21 is a good day.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 02:55 AM | 8766
Happy 21st man!

Thats quite the cake!! Loving the frosting that looks like guts... Yummy!
CartyParty Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 03:15 AM | 8768
With my b-day coming up in a few weeks the missus is working on cake ideas...passed this one along to her

;)
lblambert Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 03:22 AM | 8769
All of my previous cakes combined can't hold a candle to that cake! Get it... candle? No? Forget it... I'm sorry I even tried.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 03:38 AM | 8774
Seriously badass cake!!

God I'm old

deathrisingup Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 12:05 PM | 8786
I'm glad you guys like it! I sure did! Ummm, to tell you the truth I've been 21 for a little while now. Ummm I think you all might get a kick outta this as well-- my birthday is 2 days shy of HalloweeN! October-29-86... No shit either! I wish I could have held off 2 days. Another thing, my mom said I was watching horror movies as a New Born! The night she had me, she asked the nurse if she could hold me for a little and the nurse agreed. She said I was actually watching (Night Of The Living Dead) with her!!! It gets crazyer-- The Hospital was right bede the Cemetery!!! I swear!!! And I grow up being a Horror nut my whole life! Go figure a? ... Idunno, I just thought it would be kool to share my little subject "Horror As A New Born"... haha
Harry Warden Thursday 4/17/2008 at 12:27 AM | 8846
I'm glad you guys like it! I sure did! Ummm, to tell you the truth I've been 21 for a little while now. Ummm I think you all might get a kick outta this as well-- my birthday is 2 days shy of HalloweeN! October-29-86... No shit either! I wish I could have held off 2 days. Another thing, my mom said I was watching horror movies as a New Born! The night she had me, she asked the nurse if she could hold me for a little and the nurse agreed. She said I was actually watching (Night Of The Living Dead) with her!!! It gets crazyer-- The Hospital was right bede the Cemetery!!! I swear!!! And I grow up being a Horror nut my whole life! Go figure a? ... Idunno, I just thought it would be kool to share my little subject "Horror As A New Born"... haha now we know what happened to you................. j/k!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 4/17/2008 at 12:31 AM | 8847
I'm glad you guys like it! I sure did! Ummm, to tell you the truth I've been 21 for a little while now. Ummm I think you all might get a kick outta this as well-- my birthday is 2 days shy of HalloweeN! October-29-86... No shit either! I wish I could have held off 2 days. Another thing, my mom said I was watching horror movies as a New Born! The night she had me, she asked the nurse if she could hold me for a little and the nurse agreed. She said I was actually watching (Night Of The Living Dead) with her!!! It gets crazyer-- The Hospital was right bede the Cemetery!!! I swear!!! And I grow up being a Horror nut my whole life! Go figure a? ... Idunno, I just thought it would be kool to share my little subject "Horror As A New Born"... haha

Even though I'm ancient we do have the watching horror movies as newborns in common lol.

I did get lucky enough to be born on Halloween though, which I'm very happy about.

Must be something about us Halloween babies that makes us natural ghouls.
deathrisingup Thursday 4/17/2008 at 01:09 PM | 8875
Wow...ck cake....lol Happy belated 21st.
kweandee Thursday 4/24/2008 at 04:59 AM | 9687