Forums Off Topic
NEED SOME INPUT....

Alright guys, the degn of the forum is near compete, still have a few small changes left but I need all the input I can from you guys. Good or bad now is time to voice your likes and dislikes.

One big thing I did today was change the fonts at the top of the page to match the new header. Do you guys like this new uniform look or the old one better?

I am talking about the News and Updates, Mask Hall of Fame, Interviews, etc..

and anything else you would like to add or delete. Looking for a "serious" discuson here, one of the few times I will request that, LOL!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 09:00 PM | 8798
Truthfully I think the font in all the headers should be constent. If you have the ones in the top section a different font than the rest of the board it doesn't look as good. Even where you have the "post reply" and "new topic" buttons in different fonts next to each other it doesn't look good.

Given a choice between which font I like I'd vote for the new font in the top section. I really like it but as I said it needs to be used constently.
lblambert Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 09:40 PM | 8799
Looks the same to me....if you're talking about the font on the logo at the top....I liked the old one better.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 09:47 PM | 8800
Hey Sam, I am talking about these....

http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/News%20and%20Updates%20(PLEASE%20READ).
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 10:08 PM | 8803
Hey Sam, I am talking about these....

http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/News%20and%20Updates%20(PLEASE%20READ).

Although I can see a link in code ...nothing shows up in your message...weird..and I can't mouse over it either.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 10:15 PM | 8805
hey Conel, just talking about the font and the style. It matches the new Behind the Mask forum font in the top header.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 10:24 PM | 8807
dude it's blank...I can't see anything there
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 10:28 PM | 8809
Less fonts the better. The te is looking great man, keep up the great work!

CartyParty Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 10:51 PM | 8811
im digging the new fonts but i also agree they should all be the same
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:30 PM | 8821
When you guys say they all should be the same. I can only change the links at the top like they are now. Are you guys liking that look, it is a bit more uniformed.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:37 PM | 8823
When you guys say they all should be the same. I can only change the links at the top like they are now. Are you guys liking that look, it is a bit more uniformed. i like the look of the links at the top a lot in fact
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:43 PM | 8827
When you guys say they all should be the same. I can only change the links at the top like they are now. Are you guys liking that look, it is a bit more uniformed.

Yes that look is great...ties it into the header nicely...but only if the rest can be changed to match.
lblambert Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:46 PM | 8830

Yes that look is great...ties it into the header nicely...but only if the rest can be changed to match. i think thats what i was trying to say lol thanks lee!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:49 PM | 8832
Well guys, I can't change the General Discuson and below unless I make them all images and we would have to loose the descriptions under neath the categories like at the top.

Does that make sense and if it is left alone as it is right now, nothing changed how should I do it?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:56 PM | 8835
i see what youre saying now

if thats the case maybe it should stay the way it is now. it doesnt hurt my eyes..................................... too much

Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:59 PM | 8838
Well guys, I can't change the General Discuson and below unless I make them all images and we would have to loose the descriptions under neath the categories like at the top.

Now I gotcha...I'd change them back to keep them all the same text but that's just me. The font on the image titles does look good but I just don't like the combination of the two.

I'm fussy that way.

lblambert Thursday 4/17/2008 at 12:11 AM | 8840
I think everything looks fine the way it is now. That's about all I can say.
Myers31TKD Thursday 4/17/2008 at 12:26 AM | 8845
I like the links at the top of the page fine.

Only thing I'd add is if maybe there were a way to put the "view active topics" or "new posts" links up at the top of the page as well instead of having to scroll to the bottom of the page to get those.

Not like it's a big deal or anything but just would be a little more convenient to me I guess.

Otherwise I'm really digging the te look.
deathrisingup Thursday 4/17/2008 at 01:13 PM | 8876
I would change every O on the board to a

, other than that everything looks great to me.....don't be so picky.
heretic Thursday 4/17/2008 at 04:48 PM | 8882