Forums Off Topic
Mask Hall of Fame

Hey guys, we are in the process of getting the auction te up to speed with a new degn and some new easy to use features. The forum is near completion and we hope you like what you see. We didn't want to change the functions of the board we just wanted to give it an overall theme and I think it turned out great.

Now for the Mask Hall of Fame. This we want to do something really special for. We are planning a whole new flash te with a really cool flash intro, all the bells and whistles. We plan on still holding the voting on the forum here but the Mask Hall of Fame te will be for the masks that make it in. A project this large is mply out of our reach right now and is going to take some time and some $ to make work but we think it will be worth it in the end. The mask hall of fame will be a place for only the best of the best and all horror and mask tes will be encouraged to participate.

Stay tuned for further updates and if your interested at all in donating to help build the te we will include your name etched into one of the bricks that will be visable on the new te. (this can also include a company name)

Any and all donations will be gladly excepted and can be made to dashape80@aol.com through paypal.

Again this is not something that I want our members to feel like they have to do but a few people have asked to help out and we thought it would be cool to recognize everyone that helps build the new te. Thanks guys, Justin(donations can be made tax deductible, please contact me for further details)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/19/2008 at 10:35 PM | 9093
you know ill help!

ill make a donation soon
Johnny Bisco Saturday 4/19/2008 at 11:49 PM | 9098
Donation sent.
HorrorSanctum Sunday 4/20/2008 at 12:07 AM | 9101
Donation sent.

Donation Received, Mr. McCain's name will be etched into the bricks
DaShape Sunday 4/20/2008 at 12:11 AM | 9102
Big thanks Sam Guys you do not have to reply to this if you did send money. Again I don't want anyone to feel like they have too.

Thanks Big J-Dogg

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/20/2008 at 03:56 AM | 9117