Forums Off Topic
Lifestyles of the Ritch and 50% Famous!

Most of you who read the title to this topic more than likely thought; "What the hell?" haha... Actually I posted this topic because I was thinking about it last night and it made alot of sence and seemed the best way to go... Anyway, Guys like Casey Carty, Justin Mabry, people at LSD, Black Cat Productions EXCT... Check out there lifestyle the way I see it. When there at home making Props/Masks doing what not, all the neighbors and friends really don't grasp the consept as to why a person would make this stuff... They have no clue how much money there is to be made behind it nor do they grasp the LOVE someone can have for the world of Horror and everything in it!!! When those people are online making posts and selling there Props that they made on the're online STORE and become well known through it, There VERY POPULAR people and as one or more may conder to be Famous through there very fine detailed art work!!! People aplod the effects they do and how real it looks!!! They just become Icons through there work! Anyone who loves horror as much as we do, that see's this work; WE DON'T forget were we seen it nor do we forget WHO made it!Having all that said, It's like living the "Lifestyle of the Ritch an 50% Famous" haha! How could it get any better when you can live a normal life at home, without all the camera people snaping photos and pestering you! And then get on the internet and have all your hook-ups and people you love "Your Fame"- through art and personality!!! To me... Who could ask for better friends and people than what we have on here at HorrorBid??? You guys rock!
Harry Warden Sunday 4/20/2008 at 06:56 PM | 9179
Most of you who read the title to this topic more than likely thought; "What the hell?" haha... Actually I posted this topic because I was thinking about it last night and it made alot of sence and seemed the best way to go... Anyway, Guys like Casey Carty, Justin Mabry, people at LSD, Black Cat Productions EXCT... Check out there lifestyle the way I see it. When there at home making Props/Masks doing what not, all the neighbors and friends really don't grasp the consept as to why a person would make this stuff... They have no clue how much money there is to be made behind it nor do they grasp the LOVE someone can have for the world of Horror and everything in it!!! When those people are online making posts and selling there Props that they made on the're online STORE and become well known through it, There VERY POPULAR people and as one or more may conder to be Famous through there very fine detailed art work!!! People aplod the effects they do and how real it looks!!! They just become Icons through there work! Anyone who loves horror as much as we do, that see's this work; WE DON'T forget were we seen it nor do we forget WHO made it!Having all that said, It's like living the "Lifestyle of the Ritch an 50% Famous" haha! How could it get any better when you can live a normal life at home, without all the camera people snaping photos and pestering you! And then get on the internet and have all your hook-ups and people you love "Your Fame"- through art and personality!!! To me... Who could ask for better friends and people than what we have on here at HorrorBid??? You guys rock

Thanks so much for the the remarks!

That's what HorrorBid.com is all about, giving Horror Fans, Collectors and artists a place to "hang out" and make friends by purchases, sales and trading horror items in a trustworthy, friendly environment.

We try to keep it entertaining enough that the "artists" aka painters, sculpters, masks makers and anybody else looking for some horror biz will feel comfortable hanging out around here.

You guys make HorrorBid great . . . not us.

DaShape Saturday 4/26/2008 at 03:18 AM | 9864