Forums Off Topic
a huge loss

i know im a new guy on these forums and dont post that much. but my

family has just lost my brother zyan last night. he was only 28 years old. he was just starting to like all my myers mask and wanted to start collecting them with me. he and i was planning on sculpting a myers mask together. he was very talented at all things to do with art. my family is very close we all still live together even though we were all grown. we even work together doing concrete work. zyan loved all things horror just like my other brother and myself. we would all go to conventions and horror movies together. zyan is very giving, generous, and friendly person. he could talk to a complete stranger about anything. he is very talented at playing guitar, he taught himself how to play then showed my brother and i how to play. he love playing guitar hero with us. he would come up stairs to look on the computer with me when i got on to mm.net and ask questions about all the different masks. i could go on about how great of a son and brother he is. we all loved him with all of are hearts and anybody how knew him loved him to. i really dont like talking about personal stuff with people, but this has been a really shitty year for our family. my mother had lung cancer and is in remison, we lost two of our cats that we had nce the day they were born.

wormy pass away on mother day of cancer she was 16 years old

and miss wewee pass on christmas day of lung cancer. she was 17 years old. they were a huge part of our family. thanks for reading this. here is a pic of my brother zyan. i love you zyan. thanks

seth here a pic of his favorite mask that i had. mcs kirk proto converted into a tramer mask and a pic of me wearing it
halloween killer Saturday 4/26/2008 at 08:27 PM | 9909
Seth there is nothing I can do or say that would even begin to let you know how deeply saddened I am to hear this news. I know this gets passed around a lot in times of tragedy but faith is all that gets me through times like these and I will say this, I will be praying for you and your family. I conder each one of you guys a friend and I want you to know Seth if there is anything, anything at all I can do please do not hetate to ask. Hang in there bud as we will all be pulling for you.

Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/26/2008 at 08:40 PM | 9910
Extremely sorry to hear about your loss Seth.

I can't imagine the pain your family is going through and 28 is WAY too young.

We'll keep you in our thoughts bud.
DaShape Saturday 4/26/2008 at 09:16 PM | 9911
That's horrible Seth...we're here for you buddy. My condolenses to you and your family.
HorrorSanctum Saturday 4/26/2008 at 09:51 PM | 9912
Seth i know we just met on the boards here but i am still deeply saddened by this. long a family member is a very hard thing to go through and you and your family will be in my prayers
Johnny Bisco Saturday 4/26/2008 at 10:12 PM | 9913
heres a few pics of zyan thanks everyone seth
halloween killer Saturday 4/26/2008 at 10:58 PM | 9915
I'm so sorry to hear about this Seth. Like Justin mentioned earlier, sometimes the only thing that can pull you through the hardest of times is faith. I too will keep you, and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I know it's tough, so hang in there. We've all got your back man.
Myers31TKD Saturday 4/26/2008 at 11:45 PM | 9916
I am so sorry for your loss friend...my condolenses to you and your family. I know how much it sucks loong family. Something I've learned over time is not to grieve their death but to celebrate their life.......hang in there. If you ever need anything or to talk to someone feel free to PM me.
kweandee Sunday 4/27/2008 at 12:07 AM | 9918
Man I don't know what to say. After the birth of my daughter it really gave me a new perspective on life. I can only imagine how you and your family is feeling and I want you to know we are here for you man. Like mentioned 28 is way too young for anyone to go. Keep your fondest memories of him close to your heart and remember one day you will see him again and it will be like old times. Keep your head up Seth! Like Justin said if there is anything we can do let us know man.

Scott-
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 4/27/2008 at 01:57 AM | 9926
my family and myself want to thank everyone who replied to this. everyone has read all of the kind things everybody said. with every reply i read i start to thank about all the good times we had together. words can not express how empty i feel right now. like i said before my family is very close. we all live together even though we are all grown. nobody in my family wants to move out because of how close we are. there is so much more i need to say about how great of a brother zyan is

but i dont

know how to express it.

thank you

seth and my family
halloween killer Sunday 4/27/2008 at 02:25 AM | 9927
If you fill up your heart with all of those memories he will truly never be gone man. I think a lot of us wish we all had a super tight family like you guys do. I am still blown away by this news man.

scott-
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 4/27/2008 at 02:47 AM | 9932
my family and myself want to thank everyone who replied to this. everyone has read all of the kind things everybody said. with every reply i read i start to thank about all the good times we had together. words can not express how empty i feel right now. like i said before my family is very close. we all live together even though we are all grown. nobody in my family wants to move out because of how close we are. there is so much more i need to say about how great of a brother zyan is

but i dont

know how to express it.

thank you

seth and my family we are here for you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/27/2008 at 02:53 AM | 9933
When I hear stuff like this, not only is it sad, but it pisses me off to no end. 28 years of age, is WAY to young. Makes one wonder sometimes. I'm sorry for your loss, brother.

C
SithLord Sunday 4/27/2008 at 07:10 AM | 9960
thank you everyone for all the nice things everyone has said.

i have pm everyone that has replied to this thread.

thank you

seth and family
halloween killer Sunday 4/27/2008 at 07:18 PM | 9993
thank you all that have pm me. seth and family
halloween killer Monday 4/28/2008 at 01:32 AM | 10016
That's really tragic brother.

Sorry for your family's loss.
deathrisingup Tuesday 4/29/2008 at 04:51 PM | 10234