Forums Off Topic
The new official Behind the Mask forum Jason...

Alright guys, one of our newer members (wickedbeard) posted these in the costume section which is where they belong but they are worthy enough to make it into their own thread as well I believe. These are amazing and wickedbeard is now the official board Jason, Todd (Tola) is our official board Myers now bud you have some company. I look forward in seeing you both at the banquet at the end of the year here are the pics, FROM WICKEDBEARD....

Here are some of my jason costumes,

I picked the best shots out of the bunch.I am currently working on my X costume, then comes the part 6.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 5/01/2008 at 02:17 AM | 10387
damn those are good!!
lblambert Thursday 5/01/2008 at 02:32 AM | 10389
I've already expressed my love for these pics in the other thread, but I can not praise these shots enough. The best full costume pictures I've seen by far.
Myers31TKD Thursday 5/01/2008 at 02:38 AM | 10391
Those look just about screen used!!!!
DaShape Thursday 5/01/2008 at 03:24 AM | 10393
HOLY TESTICAL TUESDAY!!! F'ING Jaw Dropping!!! Wickedbeard... -- You are my NEW Best Friend

I have no idea how long it took you to put all those together, but I'd say about a good 5 years an 10 grand later... WOW! Nice collection on those! I can honestly t here and say this and know for a fact that "IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER!!!" I'm still shaking my head in amazement. Idunno... just WOW!
Harry Warden Thursday 5/01/2008 at 04:37 AM | 10401
Sam can be the Official Behind the Mask Forum Captain Spaulding

lblambert Friday 5/02/2008 at 11:24 PM | 10569
Awesome...

kweandee Saturday 5/03/2008 at 12:23 AM | 10579
Sam can be the Official Behind the Mask Forum Captain SpauldingLOL!! Agreed.

Myers31TKD Saturday 5/03/2008 at 03:40 PM | 10614
I am so proud to have this honor.I have always wanted to be known for something cool, and this is by far one of the best moments for me. I am a jason fan through and through, and kane is my fave so, to do him justice is reward enough. as far as the cost of these outfits, it is very minimal, the masks, and hocks are the most expenve parts.I did the Hell shirt in about an hour from a thrift shop shirt and some remnants of

a old latex mask for the exposed flesh.I spend a lot of time in the thrift stores.lolol I have to give proper kudos on the part 8 and part 3 hock which were painted by Crash cunningham, the part 9 was painted by me, and the sack is just an old pillowcase. Keep an eye out for my X costume which hopefully should be done very soon.The shackles are taking longer than I thought to complete, but the hock is done which is a neca totally repainted ,and restrapped by yours truly.Then I get to start on my part 7(my frightstuff hock, that I painted and strapped is posted in the costume thread). thanks so much, jeff
wickedbeard Saturday 5/03/2008 at 03:59 PM | 10618