Forums Off Topic
Friday the 13th part 3 3D Real Deal!!!

I'm not sure if you guys know of this being made, but this is the real deal made for actual 3d system dvd players!!! How kool is that? It would be a kool adition to a collection so thats why I posted it! I figure they'll be a few of you on here that would want this. I'm sure Johnny Bisco will think high of this! :) well... Probably already has this veron. Mr. Movie Man!

Harry Warden Saturday 5/03/2008 at 02:50 AM | 10581
Sounds cool But let me ask you....you need a special dvd player for 3D movies?? I thought you just needed the glasses...
kweandee Saturday 5/03/2008 at 03:21 AM | 10583
When I seen it at the webte
href="http://www.jennyvion.com">http://www.jennyvion.com (Does Movies on DVD that wernt release on dvd yet and just vhs) I was reading the print in the red high lighted area and it said not to be watched with any kind of glasses and if you don't have the right system to play it, the screen will be bouncy and unwatchable. Thats sum High Tech Shit! hahaha... I geuss it's like Theme part quality. Thats why I posted it... I figured u guys would love that! haha. Anyway, one of those systems probably cost out the ass as it is. Idunno? Never herd of one until tonight...
Harry Warden Saturday 5/03/2008 at 03:25 AM | 10586
I see...lol thanks :)
kweandee Saturday 5/03/2008 at 03:50 AM | 10589
ok captain dvd chiming in (and im drunk i just got home from the bar with casey)

there are 2 ways to watch friday the 13th pt 3 in 3d

i have the anyglyph (red/blue glasses)

and there is a shutter system veron which i do not carry because most people do not have a shutter system (a shutter system is a box you have to run your dvd player through and will not work on HDTVS and has a special set of glasses you need)

the one i have is the cheaper alternative
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:19 AM | 10592
ok captain dvd chiming in (and im drunk i just got home from the bar with casey)

there are 2 ways to watch friday the 13th pt 3 in 3d

i have the anyglyph (red/blue glasses)

and there is a shutter system veron which i do not carry because most people do not have a shutter system (a shutter system is a box you have to run your dvd player through and will not work on HDTVS and has a special set of glasses you need)

the one i have is the cheaper alternative

Got any pics for your bar night escapades LOL?
DaShape Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:21 AM | 10593
casey got one on his cell phone i forgot my camera and im drunk
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:29 AM | 10595
I wish I had a dollar for every beer you drank in your life Bisco...

I could buy 3 of everything Casey has in stock! hahaha! I don't even know how you type when you're drunk??? I tried playing guitar one time when I was younger and drunk... shit man... Me playing while I'm drunk is like sucking a shit shake through a crazy straw...
Harry Warden Saturday 5/03/2008 at 05:10 AM | 10598
I tried playing guitar one time when I was younger and drunk... shit man... Me playing while I'm drunk is like sucking a shit shake through a crazy straw...

Ewww...that's disgusting....lol

kweandee Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:22 PM | 10623