Forums Off Topic
its a Carty Party!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got home from the bar with casey. what a cool motherfucker to hang out with!

he got at least one pic of us drinking albiet it was on a cell phone we will see if he posts it lol

if ya get a chance drink with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:23 AM | 10594
i just got home from the bar with casey. what a cool motherfucker to hang out with!

he got at least one pic of us drinking albiet it was on a cell phone we will see if he posts it lol

if ya get a chance drink with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should have been at HorrorHound LOL
DaShape Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:30 AM | 10596

if ya get a chance drink with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should have been at HorrorHound LOL i wish i coulda gone
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:30 AM | 10597
I'd LOVE to go to something kool like that, but I don't do citys. I'm terrified of citys. NO not because I'm afraid some pissed off goalie is going to punch my head off either. It's insane and the traffic is HORRIBLE!!! I'm from a small 1 horse amish town called Meyersdale. hahaha... I'm not a Hick either may I add! I'd love nothing more than to meet Casey an you Bisco just to kick it back one night chillin watchen some Clascs like (Fright Night), (Slaughter High), (Slumber Party Massacre) EXC... And If that day should ever come, Not only will I actually drink a beer, but you guys can have a drink on me!!!
Harry Warden Saturday 5/03/2008 at 05:16 AM | 10599
It was a great time!! Johnny is the man! Also thanks for hooking me up with the F13 dvd I wanted, can't wait to watch it!

Here is a pic, pretty crappy quality but you get the idea! lol

CartyParty Saturday 5/03/2008 at 03:45 PM | 10615
hmmm what was more blurry that pic oy my vion when i went home and killed another x pack? hahahaha

thanks for hanging out with me casey
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/03/2008 at 04:25 PM | 10625
hmmm what was more blurry that pic oy my vion when i went home and killed another x pack? hahahaha

thanks for hanging out with me casey Well thanks for hanging out with me!
CartyParty Saturday 5/03/2008 at 09:32 PM | 10640

thanks for hanging out with me casey Well thanks for hanging out with me there aint no party like a carty party cuz the carty party dont stop!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/03/2008 at 11:18 PM | 10648