Forums Off Topic
BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson found DEAD!

Details are sketchy but Reuters is reporting that Michael Jackson just passed away from a heart attack. He was found not breathing and rushed to the hosptial. He was just 50 years old...

href="http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090625/tts-uk-jackson-d0aed52.html">http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090625/tt ... aed52.html
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/25/2009 at 09:28 PM | 49192
I'm speechless on this one....
DrenTheLiar Thursday 6/25/2009 at 09:35 PM | 49193
im at a loss for words. this was out of the blue.
El Diablo Thursday 6/25/2009 at 09:41 PM | 49194
wow!
oldskool Thursday 6/25/2009 at 09:45 PM | 49195
Michael Jackson dies in LA hospital!

Well I decided to post this here because when I was younger I loved the thriller muc video and I can't believe Jackson is dead. With Halloween being a big part of my life this song is played every year and the smiles on everyone faces stay in my mind until the next year when it happens again all over.

R.I.P Thriller 2009
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 6/25/2009 at 09:50 PM | 49196
i just read this and was going to post it here. it looks like he was in a coma today and then had a heart attack and died. crazy news.
customcritters Thursday 6/25/2009 at 09:53 PM | 49198
yeah i just saw this in the off topic section! i was actually going to post it myself. this is crazy news. thriller is the greatest video ever imo.
customcritters Thursday 6/25/2009 at 09:55 PM | 49199
I've never really been a big fan, but its weird to see such a huge icon die.

Especially at a relatively young age
chubacabra Thursday 6/25/2009 at 10:09 PM | 49201
is it too early for jokes?

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 6/25/2009 at 10:16 PM | 49202
^^^ GO AHEAD!!Do you guys think Darkde Paul will sell more Thrilla Wolves now? ;)
Evildsm Thursday 6/25/2009 at 10:28 PM | 49203
^^^ GO AHEAD!!Do you guys think Darkde Paul will sell more Thrilla Wolves now?

well i was a fan of his in the 80's like many of us but with all the past troubles i just started to realize how troubled he really was. i feel bad that he passed, dont get me wrong, but i just am not that affected by it.

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 6/25/2009 at 10:33 PM | 49204
^^^ GO AHEAD!!Do you guys think Darkde Paul will sell more Thrilla Wolves now?

well i was a fan of his in the 80's like many of us but with all the past troubles i just started to realize how troubled he really was. i feel bad that he passed, dont get me wrong, but i just am not that affected by it.I do understand where your coming from and I am sure there will be jokes pouring in by the droves. I am just a bit in shock by the news myself. You know they will start with the whole "he really isn't dead" scenerio like they did with Elvis. That he had lost all of his money and faked his death. Mark my words it will happen.
Dunge44 Thursday 6/25/2009 at 10:44 PM | 49207
holy shit!

joelsparks Thursday 6/25/2009 at 10:53 PM | 49208
sausagecake Thursday 6/25/2009 at 11:12 PM | 49209
regardless of what you think of the man, he was never found guilty. Do not be disrespectful by making light of what his friends, family, and fans are going through...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Thursday 6/25/2009 at 11:43 PM | 49213
regardless of what you think of the man, he was never found guilty. Do not be disrespectful by making light of what his friends, family, and fans are going through...

take care, Tommy

AGREED, Tommy!
DrenTheLiar Thursday 6/25/2009 at 11:48 PM | 49214

take care, Tommy

i can respect that!
joelsparks Thursday 6/25/2009 at 11:49 PM | 49215
What complete and utter bullshit.

My post was deleted because I wasn't kisng his ass?

This forum has gone to shit.
Snoballz Friday 6/26/2009 at 12:12 AM | 49219
I guess if you posted something that was tasteless it might have been deleted for that but this seems like an open forum. I would think all des of the isles would be able to voice their opinions without posts being deleted?
Dunge44 Friday 6/26/2009 at 12:22 AM | 49221
I guess if you posted something that was tasteless it might have been deleted for that but this seems like an open forum. I would think all des of the isles would be able to voice their opinions without posts being deleted?

Good luck with that Dunge, but nce the new Sheriff came to town, censorship has become the norm around here.

Sad too... I used to call this place my home.
Snoballz Friday 6/26/2009 at 12:34 AM | 49225
I will not allow posts joking about someone's death or pedophilia for that matter....period.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Friday 6/26/2009 at 12:35 AM | 49226
What complete and utter bullshit.

My post was deleted because I wasn't kisng his ass?

This forum has gone to shit.

hey, i read your post Snoballz. it was pretty harsh. on no other forum ive been too has anyone been like that or is any other te allowing that. i don't think there picking on you. just my opinion.
oldskool Friday 6/26/2009 at 12:37 AM | 49228

Good luck with that Dunge, but nce the new Sheriff came to town, censorship has become the norm around here.

Sad too... I used to call this place my home.

I understand what your saying but a lot of people don't realize that these forums have to be censored and there isn't any one out there that isn't or there would be chaos. Its because they are privatetly owned.
Dunge44 Friday 6/26/2009 at 12:42 AM | 49229
Yea, that was a pretty ignorant thing to say. The man is dead, plain and mple. He was a person. Just because he altered his appearance and was accused (never found guilty) of raping children doesn't mean you have to clasfy him just like the majority of society.
DrenTheLiar Friday 6/26/2009 at 12:54 AM | 49234
im not sure what was posted but i wouldn't think this thread would be the area to persecute the guy. maybe a different thread should be made for that.
sausagecake Friday 6/26/2009 at 01:01 AM | 49235
nce the new Sheriff came to town, censorship has become the norm around here.

Ummm I don't recall seeing Tommy censoring anything or anyone prior to deleting your post (which quite frankly any one of us would have removed)...please provide one example where Tommy has done this prior to your post here
lblambert Friday 6/26/2009 at 01:02 AM | 49236
I apologize for my outburst earlier, but I am more pissed about the deletion of a post than a correction.

If I'm in the wrong, then correct me, I'm a reasonable dude.

The following is my opinion and not an accusation or statement of fact, so it is not libel, slander, what the fuck ever you want to call it: The only reason he was never found guilty is because he paid the parents to shut up. He never raped children.

He bought them.

I'm done with this thread.

Have fun kiddies.
Snoballz Friday 6/26/2009 at 01:08 AM | 49237
I apologize for my outburst earlier, but I am more pissed about the deletion of a post than a correction.

If I'm in the wrong, then correct me, I'm a reasonable dude.

The following is my opinion and not an accusation or statement of fact, so it is not libel, slander, what the fuck ever you want to call it: The only reason he was never found guilty is because he paid the parents to shut up. He never raped children.

He bought them.

I'm done with this thread.

Have fun kiddies.

its nice to hear your de of things Snoballz. I know I'm the new guy here but this seems like a solid forum with great people. I think everyone is just in Michael Jackson shock.
Dunge44 Friday 6/26/2009 at 01:17 AM | 49238
This is the last time you'll see Michael Jackson 1958-2009 R.I.P

Z willlllllllly Friday 6/26/2009 at 02:25 AM | 49241
Michael Jackson was an amazing performer from such a young age and his talent was amazing. He did it all...write; ng; dance;. Sadly though he was badly abused by his father and this is very well what might have been the reason Jackson's life took so many bizarre and sad turns.

Jackson was never found guilty of pedophilia because he paid the families to drop their cases. I think its fair to say if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....its a duck. I was never into pop but loved THRILLER. After all the crap came out about him I would never support him in any way again. May God rest his soul. A talented and tortured man passed and thats very sad but the accolades I've been seeing and hearing all over the place are a bit much.
ny ghoul Friday 6/26/2009 at 02:38 AM | 49243
Michael Jackson is and always will be a legend, as soon as I heard this on the news, I just wanted to cry. Even if he had some problems on his own, we all have had some problems right? We can forgive him for his problems. R.I.P MJ.
PokeMaster619 Friday 6/26/2009 at 04:50 AM | 49256
Rest in peace Michael!
Klempo Friday 6/26/2009 at 10:40 AM | 49265
I will forever respect Michael for his mucal talent. He was a great entertainer.A thread notifying people of his death, or anyone's death for that matter, is mply not the place for any sort of harsh comments. If you've got a brain in your head, you can tell the difference from what is appropriate and what isn't. With that said, please refrain from posting anything like that here. If you post something and we feel it is inappropriate, it will be deleted.
Myers31TKD Friday 6/26/2009 at 02:33 PM | 49271
Missed what went on here but anyone with that much money and stardom will always stir up controversy. Didn't keep up with his later stuff but I did like Thriller when I was a kid and them Jackson 5 clascs. Let the man RIP...
kaizu Friday 6/26/2009 at 02:38 PM | 49274
I would just like to add though that while jokes and other brainless/useless posts should be deleted I think that people should be able to express a rest in peace but also state their opinion on the man.

I know my opinion is unpopular but I have to be honest-Michael Jackson at some point "died" and was in a sense reborn and the guy really plunged into a dark void. I think he was a screwball who treated his own kids like they were in a freak-show and a grown man inviting ck kids over for sleep-overs to cuddle is fucking twisted. I don't wanna hear excuses of "why" he was a "child". Its wrong. period.

I feel this is another case in America of people overlooking things because the person is a celebrity/star.

Imagine for one second "Mr Smith" the school janitor was inviting kids to come sleep in his bed and cuddle. He didnt rape or molest them. He just wanted to drink hot coco and have fun.He had mannequins all over his house that he named and traveled with. He was known to parade his own kids in masks and hang them off balconies.

Would Mr Smith be beloved? no because he didnt sell 60 million lps.
ny ghoul Friday 6/26/2009 at 02:43 PM | 49276
What was your favorite Michael song?

He had tons of hits and I'm sure there's at least one you are partial to.

(Try and pick another bede THRILLER)

I always liked 'Smooth Criminal'.

Plus I really liked the Alien Ant Farm cover of that song.
DaShape Friday 6/26/2009 at 04:34 PM | 49290
PYT and Can you feel it, with the Jackson 5 ...
Homicidal9 Friday 6/26/2009 at 05:29 PM | 49297
smooth criminal was great, i am also a big fan of billie jean. its got a nice bass riff in the begining.
El Diablo Friday 6/26/2009 at 06:57 PM | 49301
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough.
DrenTheLiar Friday 6/26/2009 at 07:51 PM | 49305
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough.

illl second that dren.

pamelavoorheesRIP Friday 6/26/2009 at 10:30 PM | 49320
smooth criminal is my favorite also we are the world is good.
customcritters Friday 6/26/2009 at 11:23 PM | 49326
Beat it!

Dunge44 Saturday 6/27/2009 at 12:18 AM | 49329
black or white!
joelsparks Saturday 6/27/2009 at 12:55 AM | 49331
dirty diana

Klempo Saturday 6/27/2009 at 09:14 PM | 49369
Billie Jean
kaizu Sunday 6/28/2009 at 04:46 PM | 49418
Thriller!!!! Oh wait were not supposed to pick the obvious I guess! I'm gonna go with "The way you make me feel" and actually I'm a big fan of the song SCREAM Mike and Janet did together....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

can I add

Smooth Criminal to my list also! And while I'm at it "Billie Jean" ain't hurrtin anybody either, put that down and BAD just has a kick ass beat to it!!!! Sorry I was a MJ fan back in the day!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 6/28/2009 at 10:47 PM | 49451
Sorry I was a MJ fan back in the day

I'm tting here picturing Justin with the one sequined glove and the red leather jacket full of zippers...now I get the connection to horror go ahead J...tell me to Beat It

;)
lblambert Sunday 6/28/2009 at 11:21 PM | 49454
Sorry I was a MJ fan back in the day

I'm tting here picturing Justin with the one sequined glove and the red leather jacket full of zippers...now I get the connection to horror go ahead J...tell me to Beat It

LOL! I had it all, the zipper jacket the glove the works! Not really but I was a fan but probably not until the early 90's when they released the "History" album. After that I really started to get into MJ. My ster was a HUGE fan in the 80's as most other teens were. There is no denying that Mike was a master at his craft and years ahead of his time. I'm not sure we will ever see another artist that had so many talented ts like gning, dancing and the ability and where with all to help create amazing almost movie like muc videos.

I make no excuses for what the man more than likely did. He was mentally disturbed there is no doubt in my mind, not even a little bit. And if he did do those things (and quite frankly he probably did) that still doesn't erase the impact he had on a lot of our lives. You don't have to be a muc fan to appreciate the contributions he made to not just the industry but to society in general. It was the first time I can recall a person being so embraced regardless of what race or religion they were. It just didn't matter to most people because he was so damn talented. That is when you know your larger than life. You may not like the man but the entertainer was second to none!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 6/28/2009 at 11:25 PM | 49455
All kidding ade that was very well put J...

He definitely was a troubled man and had some pretty severe issues but setting his personal life ade he really was a unique talent...25 years ago you couldn't turn on the tv or radio without seeing one of his videos or hearing one of his songs. A lot of the younger crowd really don't remember those days but I've never seen anything like it nce.

Hopefully in death he'll find the peace that eluded him in life.
lblambert Sunday 6/28/2009 at 11:55 PM | 49460