Forums Off Topic
The BET Awards

If you are in the middle of watching this it has been a great award show (more of a concert than anything). Beyonce DAMNIT your the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie Foxx is killing, that mf'r is the damn man! And the MJ tributes have been really well done so far. Again did I mention that I would give life and limb for Beyonce! (no offense to my beautiful wife Jamie, she understands, LOL!)

The Jamie Foxx and Martin Lawrence trailer! I would pay to go see this! I'm trying to find it on youtube to show you guys that missed it! It's Wanda from In Living Color and Shanana from the tv show Martin, PRICELESS!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 6/29/2009 at 12:37 AM | 49462
It's Wanda from In Living Color and Shanana from the tv show Martin, PRICELESS

WHAT?!?!?!? Weren't we just talking about Wanda the other night?

Crazy timing that Fox has!
DaShape Monday 6/29/2009 at 02:01 AM | 49472
I enjoyed the show overall...but i am totally and utterly disappointed that not only did they allow little wayne and young money to perform that song live on air...but to bring little girls on stage and let them dance and ng along to I wish i could F@ck all the girls in the world????!?!?!?!?

WTF were they thinking....I did damn near cry when Janet got up there....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 6/29/2009 at 03:18 AM | 49479
I completely agree Tommy! The Little Wayne song wasn't needed! For one thing don't do a song that you have to bleep that much on tv, that's just stupid. As for the kids being on stage that was the icing on the cake, it just didn't need to happen because the rest of the show rocked. I did like on the front end of the show the kid they had up there they made him put the ear phones on when they announced Jamie Foxx's Blame it.

Jamie Foxx is the man. I thought he killed. You could tell they put the show together in a rush but it worked and the crowd was great up until the last 30 minutes or so. Janet coming out shocked me. The ending when they sung I'll be there about did it for me.

It was a great night, the energy was there and again if anyone, ANYONE can find the Wanda and Shanana trailer please post it!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 6/29/2009 at 03:36 AM | 49481
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPzS96GThc4
Homicidal9 Monday 6/29/2009 at 03:46 AM | 49482
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PRICELESS! ^^^^THANKS TOM^^^^Fenner you have to watch that!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 6/29/2009 at 04:23 AM | 49488
Lil Wayne and the dozens like him are whats wrong with hip hop.
ny ghoul Tuesday 6/30/2009 at 04:52 PM | 49544
Lil Wayne and the dozens like him are whats wrong with hip hop.

Couldn't agree with you more.

I USED to like hip hop.

Then MTV started to allow the no talent kids get air time and I stopped caring.
Evildsm Tuesday 6/30/2009 at 07:48 PM | 49552