Forums Horror Collectibles
Cemetery Gate Productions is Closed

href="http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2009/07/11/cemetery-gate-productions-closed">http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php ... ons-closed
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/11/2009 at 06:47 AM | 50037
Uh, Terry isn't married. Not to my knowledge, anyway. I think this "Amber" chic, is another one of Terry's split personalities.
SithLord Saturday 7/11/2009 at 07:03 AM | 50038
Exactly, where's the proof of who this Amber is?
DrenTheLiar Saturday 7/11/2009 at 02:38 PM | 50040
Terry has proven to be a cunning thief and a totally crazy hack. Resorting to all kinds of lies....Im really shocked (but I shouldnt be) that this was ABLE to happen in such a relatively small community. I blame Terry and his enablers.....dont know who they are and Im not going to bother speculating but he must have had many.

Im disgusted by what he's done to the countless good money paying folk. Im glad I never ordered that WARLOCK SE!!!! Ive stayed out of this for a while but seeing that last "message" from one of Terry's alter ego's named AMBER ......well that iced the cake.

Im also disgusted by people Ive seen circling the waters of the impending aftermath saying shit like "OOOOOOHHHH Terry's masks are RARE now!!!!!!!!!" "OHHHH how much are his masks worth now?!?!?!?!?!" f' that.........I REALLY hope we dont see people selling Terry's masks at a "rare collector's" price.
ny ghoul Saturday 7/11/2009 at 03:06 PM | 50043

Im also disgusted by people Ive seen circling the waters of the impending aftermath saying shit like "OOOOOOHHHH Terry's masks are RARE now!!!!!!!!!" "OHHHH how much are his masks worth now?!?!?!?!?!" f' that.........I REALLY hope we dont see people selling Terry's masks at a "rare collector's" price.

You know it will happen...
DrenTheLiar Saturday 7/11/2009 at 03:45 PM | 50044

You know it will happen... so sad that it will i already see people asking that.......................................
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/11/2009 at 04:41 PM | 50046
I don't think anything will drive me from this hobby anytime soon but it seems a lot of people are in this to make a buck these days.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 7/11/2009 at 05:14 PM | 50050
I don't think anything will drive me from this hobby anytime soon but it seems a lot of people are in this to make a buck these days. I agree
kaizu Saturday 7/11/2009 at 05:41 PM | 50053
Well there goes any chance of getting my mask I ordered. Man if I ever meet this guy I am kicking his ass that's all there is to it.

CGP = RIP!

oldskool Saturday 7/11/2009 at 09:55 PM | 50060

You know it will happen... so sad that it will i already see people asking that.......................................

Here you go.

A member over at MM.net is already trying to milk it.

Read the last sentence regarding the Uncle.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49987
gummi Sunday 7/12/2009 at 01:03 AM | 50067

Here you go.

I think Ron was being sarcastic there. The Uncle is a rare mask though, even before all this CGP shit.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 7/12/2009 at 02:48 AM | 50072

Here you go.

I think Ron was being sarcastic there. The Uncle is a rare mask though, even before all this CGP shit.

True, it is rare, but then again it hasn't even been offered by CGP for how long now?

The one and only reason it would become more sought after at this point is due to the whole CGP tuation like he said.

I didn't read any sarcasm in the post.

I don't blame the guy for trying to cash in on it, but the thought of Terry's masks increang in value now because of the apparent fall of CGP doesn't t right at all.
gummi Sunday 7/12/2009 at 03:06 AM | 50074
I don't really care anyway what people try to sell their CGP shit for. I don't buy CGP. All I want in a Myers is offered by many other artists.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 7/12/2009 at 03:09 AM | 50075
So........

Does this mean I cant order another warlock, a Fear and a GPW 4?

I have cash in hand and ready to send it at the click of a button.
Evildsm Sunday 7/12/2009 at 04:13 AM | 50080
I don't really care anyway what people try to sell their CGP shit for. I don't buy CGP. All I want in a Myers is offered by many other artists.

great point!
ny ghoul Sunday 7/12/2009 at 04:30 AM | 50081
Then I guess MMP masks are gonna be worth thousands cause the're so rare to get I don't really care anyway what people try to sell their CGP shit for. I don't buy CGP. All I want in a Myers is offered by many other artists. I'm in on you with this Matt. Name holds no value for me. I see many people praise certain masks for the name/artist screaming it's the best in accuracy but when you actually look at it, it doesn't look accurate at all... Don't get me wrong, looking great and looking accurate are two different things.

Nothing wrong with liking or buying a mask,though not accurate, cause it looks great

Whatever looks good in the eyes of the beholder. But I am ck of seeing the ass kisng of certain people saying "hey, this mask ends them all!..Definetly the most accurate out there!.. , due to the name when it obviously

isn't. Here you go.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49987 Ron doesn't know anything on Myers masks.He's just started and is going on a rampage having the time of his life. He'll pick up any info on a mask he can find without checking so he tends to post misleading info. He doesn't know the tuation on certain masks.

CGP... I've always wanted a CGP/NMM 78. I have a small head but the CGP veron is HUGE mask. Back in the day I was told there were a few small ones. A respected collecter offered me a small copy. To my surprise it looked nothing like the standard CGP NMM 78. The details looked flushed out. It looked like a bad claypress. At the time I thought it was just a bad pull. I still wanted one so I kept searching but every small ze I find had bad detail. I pmed Terry I was looking for a small copy 2nd hand and wanted to know how many existed but surpise, no answer. Then I contacted Justin at NIGHTOWL, who made the original, if he knew anything. Justin had sent Terry pulls all ranging in the ze of 24 or 25inches. He never sent Terry a small ze pull. Justin told me Terry had made the small zes under the table without his authorization. After the CGP NMM78s were done Terry released the SD78, WARLOCK,etc..Guess where that all came from. If name does have value, I do not wish to own a mask of a thief or a mask which is a recast of a recast of a recast of a...
kaizu Sunday 7/12/2009 at 05:24 AM | 50085
New post from Jay Allen.

This is good stuff: http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=49995.
gummi Sunday 7/12/2009 at 05:42 AM | 50086
New post from Jay Allen.

This is good stuff: http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=49995. Man, I feel sorry for JA

Ever nce I started looking for Myers masks on the internet years back, the JA Kirk was the first Kirk mask I saw. It has always been one the best existing Kirks in my eyes...The Holy Grail Always thought T was good at finishing work...but not his sculpting...Did he expect to fool JA
kaizu Sunday 7/12/2009 at 06:37 AM | 50087
Then I guess MMP masks are gonna be worth thousands cause the're so rare to get I don't really care anyway what people try to sell their CGP shit for. I don't buy CGP. All I want in a Myers is offered by many other artists. I'm in on you with this Matt. Name holds no value for me. I see many people praise certain masks for the name/artist screaming it's the best in accuracy but when you actually look at it, it doesn't look accurate at all... Don't get me wrong, looking great and looking accurate are two different things.

Nothing wrong with liking or buying a mask,though not accurate, cause it looks great

Whatever looks good in the eyes of the beholder. But I am ck of seeing the ass kisng of certain people saying "hey, this mask ends them all!..Definetly the most accurate out there!.. , due to the name when it obviously

isn't.

Well certain names can affect the price of a mask, but very few. A KH mask is the example of that. We all know how many KH masks are out there and we know that that's it, no more. There are thousands of Terry's masks out there, especially the Warlocks. Even with Terry out of commison they are a dime a dozen and I wouldn't pay (if I even wanted one) anymore than I would now for one.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 7/12/2009 at 01:28 PM | 50092

isn't.

Well certain names can affect the price of a mask, but very few. A KH mask is the example of that. We all know how many KH masks are out there and we know that that's it, no more. There are thousands of Terry's masks out there, especially the Warlocks. Even with Terry out of commison they are a dime a dozen and I wouldn't pay (if I even wanted one) anymore than I would now for one. Well we both know that the KH/DW is in a different league.
kaizu Sunday 7/12/2009 at 02:47 PM | 50093
Well there goes any chance of getting my mask I ordered.

My thoughts exactly.
Bridge Tuesday 7/14/2009 at 05:26 PM | 50198