Forums Horror Collectibles
Check out my jason Animatronic

I've put a ton of work into this. I weathered all the clothes, It was pretty annoying trying to get them on. I added a he's back mask from lubatti, and the pt 6 Hockey Mask that's on it now was done by Crash. I just ordered some clear blanks to paint up and will be updating this with a pt 6 paint-up I do. Just so it can be my own creation ade from the under mask. The pictures are kinda dark and don't really show all the detail, but here are a few shots for now.

glamourdoll13 Tuesday 7/14/2009 at 04:51 AM | 50182
i have already said it over on NightOwl, but I will say it again....outstanding work on this one. It it still fully animatronic? I assume it lost some head movement nce you put the undermask over the original head.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 7/14/2009 at 02:05 PM | 50187
i have already said it over on NightOwl, but I will say it again....outstanding work on this one. It it still fully animatronic? I assume it lost some head movement nce you put the undermask over the original head.

take care, Tommy

Thanks again man. I really appreciate it

It has lost some movement in the head and the arm. I tore the original undermask off of it and put the he's back mask over the plastic head it came with. It looked too odd with the original mask under the he's back mask. The arm doesn't move like it used to because of the weight of the real machete. I still have yet to plug it in and test it with it completely finished. But I can tell the arm fell down when I put the machete in his hand.

Thanks again Darrin
glamourdoll13 Tuesday 7/14/2009 at 06:51 PM | 50211