Forums Horror Collectibles
Megan Fox invades Horror with Jennifer's Body

Well, the vixen flavor of the month (via Transformers 2) Megan Fox is now setting up camp in our neck of the woods with her upcoming film "JENNIFER'S BODY" penned by the popular "JUNO" screen writer Diablo Cody.

It seems to be love or hate with this girl.

You rather see her as an irrestible ren of sex or an annoying whore seeking attention (pardon my graphic descriptions of the web rumblings I've read over the past couple months).

Any who, The marketing campaign is in full swing and to get our attention they released that steamy red band trailer.

Take a looks

DaShape Friday 7/17/2009 at 01:42 AM | 50320
I didnt hear about this one......I'll pass lol. I'd rather see Megan Fox hanging from a meat hook.
ny ghoul Friday 7/17/2009 at 02:40 AM | 50322
I didnt hear about this one......I'll pass lol. I'd rather see Megan Fox hanging from a meat hook. I agree. Something about her just makes me want to see her dead. And this movie seems to be mostly marketed around her sex appeal. Plus the cgi look to her face in some shots reminds me of the way Dracula looked in Van Helng *shudders*.
Horror Drunk Friday 10/02/2009 at 10:06 PM | 55653
I want to see it but hope it isn't all about the sexual aspect as it does seem to be geared to.
cropsy Saturday 10/03/2009 at 06:47 PM | 55697