Forums Horror Collectibles
H30 PRODUCTIONS

I just wanted to say how happy I am with H30 productions. The wait time for a mask is just under two weeks and Gary has really awesome communication with the customer. He has a nice line up of standard and LE Myers masks and also takes custom requests.The paint and the hairing is by far the best i have ever seen on any Myers mask.His masks are also very reasonable,and in todays economy it helps us to keep collecting.. If you havent been to his forum you should stop by and take a look at the line up..I strongly recommend the H20 Gold,Thorned LE and the Resurrected V2..H30 is the best new company to come around in years.Im sold on what i see and anxious for the 2010 line up. Get use to H30 productions its here to stay and the line up only keeps getting better!!!
BIGJAE09 Saturday 7/18/2009 at 03:11 AM | 50354
I've owned almost all of Gary's masks and not only is he a great mask maker, he is a wonderful guy to deal with and very responve (something hard to find in this hobby).
DrenTheLiar Saturday 7/18/2009 at 07:03 AM | 50356
ive heard nothing but good things about him and from my conversations with him he is a VERY good guy.

watch for an interview im doing with him on this board VERY soon!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/18/2009 at 04:01 PM | 50372
I have three of Gary's masks in my collection.

His masks are great quality, nice thick pulls, and he always keeps his prices at a reasonable level.

He's also among the best at customer service, always keeping me updated without even having to ask.
gummi Saturday 7/18/2009 at 06:06 PM | 50374
I respect Gary for many reasons......GREAT accurate masks that are thick pulls and smell great! FAST turnaround; and Gary is mply a very friendly and killer dude and he's VERY cool about his prices condering the economy. H30 is awesome....i love my THORNED LE and my FIVE! I'd love to see Gary take a stab at an H1 or H2!!!!!
ny ghoul Sunday 7/19/2009 at 12:56 AM | 50384
gary is the best i own a mask of his its really nice!

he is the best mask maker out there his masks are the best and very reasonable in price he is a really good guy to buy from. when it comes to myers masks i would buy them from no other then gary he is a all around a nice guy to deal with! buy from h30 productions you won't be disappointed!!!!!!
greg87 Sunday 7/19/2009 at 01:16 AM | 50387
GARY AT H30 PRODUCTIONS IS MPLY A STAND UP GUY...... HE IS VERY HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY..... EVEN FROM OTHER USERS HAD NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM
drewscott5 Sunday 7/19/2009 at 01:41 AM | 50388
Hello everybody! I thought I'd chip in my two cents worth on the H30 appreciation thread for my first ever post here.

If anyone is thinking about buying a mask from Gary, then DO IT NOW. I brought his Seven v.2 mask from Halloween H20 and was astounded when it arrived. The detail and effort which went into this thing was unbelievable. Every element of Gary's masks are of the highest quality - as soon as I can I will definately buying another from him.

I should also mention (as others have) that not only are the masks works of art, but Gary is the nicest guy in the world to deal with.

constantly updaing and answering tons of my lame ass questions before and after I placed my order.I can't recommended any more highly!
HonorarySawyer Thursday 11/05/2009 at 10:19 AM | 57556