Forums Horror Collectibles
* Night Creeper Studios has purchased CGP...

this was just posted on michaelmyers. thought it might help some of you guys.

Hello, Derek

This is Joe from
href="http://www.NightCreeperStudios.com">http://www.NightCreeperStudios.com. I have brought on a good friend and new buness partner Dusty. We will be forming a new company
href="http://www.CryptCoStudios.com">http://www.CryptCoStudios.com . We will be acquiring all of CGP from Terry. We will be offering all the cinema mask’s and all the others but with some different touches. We will be working in conjunction with Terry to fill all of CGP’S past orders . Terry will not be involved in the future buness practices of
href="http://www.CryptCoStudios.com">http://www.CryptCoStudios.com. We would like you to make the announcement on the Myers.Net forums. The new webte will up and running this Sunday the 26th. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thank You for all your help on this matter.

Joe Condry & Dusty Crosley
href="http://www.CryptCoStudios.com">http://www.CryptCoStudios.com 217 W. National Ave. Suite B. Brazil, IN 47834
customcritters Saturday 7/25/2009 at 09:40 PM | 50839
I really do not know what to say about this one...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 7/25/2009 at 09:50 PM | 50842
Joe was originally an asstant of Terry's. Let's just hope they will deliver what is owed to the customers.
kaizu Saturday 7/25/2009 at 09:56 PM | 50844
I have kept my mouth shut about all of this, but i hope I can express my feelings openly on this board. I just cannot fathom anyone...and I mean anyone who dropped 900 bucks or more on one of Terry's masks to be completely satisfied by this. Yes, they will probably get their mask, but I just cannot see it as being the same. The buyers cannot honestly say they are CGP masks...because...well...they won't be. If the same tuation with the 30th mask went down with NAG but instead of CGP it was Night Creeper...I really doubt anyone would have dropped that kind of cash on it. Of course, this is all just my opinion, and we all know my opinion doesn't amount to much in the world of the Myers mask.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 7/25/2009 at 10:00 PM | 50845
I have kept my mouth shut about all of this, but i hope I can express my feelings openly on this board. I just cannot fathom anyone...and I mean anyone who dropped 900 bucks or more on one of Terry's masks to be completely satisfied by this. Yes, they will probably get their mask, but I just cannot see it as being the same. The buyers cannot honestly say they are CGP masks...because...well...they won't be. If the same tuation with the 30th mask went down with NAG but instead of CGP it was Night Creeper...I really doubt anyone would have dropped that kind of cash on it. Of course, this is all just my opinion, and we all know my opinion doesn't amount to much in the world of the Myers mask.

take care, Tommy

This is why Myers has become a waste of time. Recasters and thieves are all over the place when it comes to this thing. It's sad. Most of them congrugate on the other board, where they say "Recasting isn't allowed". LMFAO!!!
SithLord Saturday 7/25/2009 at 11:47 PM | 50865
Excuse me for being honest but Joe's work is terrible. I wouldn't pay any more than what he charges for his masks because that's really all they are worth. I can't wait to see a Warlock done completely wrong
DrenTheLiar Sunday 7/26/2009 at 01:57 AM | 50876
Excuse me for being honest but Joe's work is terrible. I wouldn't pay any more than what he charges for his masks because that's really all they are worth. I can't wait to see a Warlock done completely wrong Well he is part of CGP and NCS uses flawed molds from what I heard and the masks are sent out extremely fast and I do mean FAST which give them a very rushed look. For that I don't think anyone can complain about that. Like I said before we'll just have wait and see what comes out.
kaizu Sunday 7/26/2009 at 05:24 AM | 50894
Out of the lower cost masks Andrew (JITB) and Gary (H30) are the kings. Low prices and fast turn around but QUALITY.

I agree with the points Tommy made and Im with Dren with his opinion on Joe's masks. Maybe he'll raise the bar a bit with his new work? I wish him luck.

As for Terry....he weasels his way out in this deal.....BIG time. im sure at this point people want their $$$ and not a mask made by a totally different artist.

As for people being down on the Myers "scene". Yeah Terry proved to be a thief and theres been others like him maybe not as bad. But lets not go over board. Theres still killer guys like Nik; Justin; Gary; etc who are cool. Sam is also on that list because of his Myers masks.
ny ghoul Sunday 7/26/2009 at 05:37 AM | 50899

take care, Tommy I agree. Nik was part of the deal of the H30 mask. It's really strange that he doesn't put out the H30 by himself. His new stuff and secret stuff look much better than this mask. How about pasng out them new masks for the ones waiting Nik. Can this be done?

Like you said Tommy, most of the customers purchased the mask due to the name tag-CGP,NAG, and JC. If it's a collaboration from a popular group, many people will drop that amount of cash nce a huge trust is in the name. No matter how big or unknown the name is I would never drop that kind of cash without seeing the finish product.
kaizu Sunday 7/26/2009 at 05:40 AM | 50901
UPDATE Seems like Nik at NAG knew nothing about this and feels double crossed

The Mystery continues
kaizu Sunday 7/26/2009 at 10:17 AM | 50914
Below is from T's old HB BTM interview. If Joe worked for T and Dusty is his assant and good friend, then I have to question if CGP is really out of T's hands!!!

Question 8: What were some low points in your career (if any) when you had to take time to reflect and ask yourself if this buness isn't right for you?

So I thought CGP was done for at this point. I was right handed before, so that meant having to learn to do everything with my left hand. I've adjusted though and hired in Dusty Crosley (friend of 30 yrs) as my evil asstant. He's my right hand man, no pun intended, hehe. So CGP is back on track and is getting better than ever...
harleyjake77 Sunday 7/26/2009 at 11:01 AM | 50917
im suprised everyone is just assuming terry is going away. doesnt this sound like he is just coming up with a new buness name?
joelsparks Sunday 7/26/2009 at 05:31 PM | 50948
im suprised everyone is just assuming terry is going away. doesnt this sound like he is just coming up with a new buness name? Posbly or maybe not

What's more important now is what the customers are owned

kaizu Sunday 7/26/2009 at 05:41 PM | 50953
im suprised everyone is just assuming terry is going away. doesnt this sound like he is just coming up with a new buness name?

It certainly sounds that way doesn't it?
H30 Sunday 7/26/2009 at 07:40 PM | 50964

Good point.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 7/26/2009 at 08:03 PM | 50966

BINGO!
oldskool Sunday 7/26/2009 at 08:39 PM | 50967
I admittedly do not know tons when it comes who makes what mask and so on but seeing this merger/takeover/buyout or whatever you want to call it does make me very leary.

I then have come to have that feeling of disgust about this whole tuation(with myers mask makers and so many being called "recasters" and others are not but they did it the same way as the recasters and all.) and really it stays and maybe not right but it does. I find it a great thing to have people be able to get the masks they are owed but are they really?? I know it has been said and I am kind of rehashing it but to me I would rather just have my money back as it is not the same mask especially when i see people asking why there is a new mold being made. It is sad what this hobby has become with all this IMO.
cropsy Sunday 7/26/2009 at 08:46 PM | 50970
Come on Dren! I bought the Killing machine mask from Joe...the mask was very good made...still have it.And also the shipping was fast and the communication was the best! Also have now H78...of course is H78 better but still love Joes mask.
Klempo Sunday 7/26/2009 at 10:30 PM | 50975
I've lived in Indiana 3/4 of my life and I know a little geography.

Brazil Indiana is about a 15-20 minute drive from Terre Haute.

DaShape Sunday 7/26/2009 at 10:51 PM | 50978
Come on Dren! I bought the Killing machine mask from Joe...the mask was very good made...still have it.And also the shipping was fast and the communication was the best! Also have now H78...of course is H78 better but still love Joes mask.

I'm sorry I don't feel NCS masks are accurate? What do you want me to say? I'm sure as hell not going to say sorry for my opinion.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 7/26/2009 at 11:29 PM | 50979

I goggled the address that they gave us 217 W National Ave, Brazil, IN 47834 and its Carribean Works Tanning!!! They said suite b so I looked up the buness for

pics of the building and no studio was found. It asks to search bunesses around that address so I googled the name of both buness, the old one and the new one and both came up buness not found!!!! Something is VERY SUSPICIOUS HERE AND I WOULDN'T GIVE MY MONEY TO THEM BECAUSE TERRY WILL END UP WITH MORE MASK MONEY AND HE'S STOLEN ENOUGH
harleyjake77 Monday 7/27/2009 at 01:13 AM | 50982
i dont buy myers masks so not a big deal for me but this is so obviously cgp being reborn. i mean look at the map.

customcritters Monday 7/27/2009 at 01:57 AM | 50985
H30 Monday 7/27/2009 at 02:02 AM | 50987

I goggled the address that they gave us 217 W National Ave, Brazil, IN 47834 and its Carribean Works Tanning!!! They said suite b so I looked up the buness for

pics of the building and no studio was found. It asks to search bunesses around that address so I googled the name of both buness, the old one and the new one and both came up buness not found!!!! Something is VERY SUSPICIOUS HERE AND I WOULDN'T GIVE MY MONEY TO THEM BECAUSE TERRY WILL END UP WITH MORE MASK MONEY AND HE'S STOLEN ENOUGH

if it walks like and duck and quacks like a duck its a duck people. what a great way to kick off the new crypt co studios. wonder if they are popping the corks on champagne bottles right now?

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 7/27/2009 at 02:05 AM | 50988
Brazil, Indiana is where Terry's parents live. Not sure if that could mean anything here. It's funny, when one of Terry's customers called what he thought was Terry's phone #, an older women answered the phone. Well, it turned out to be his mother. She said that he did't live there. Terry could be living in Tin Buck Two, for all anyone know's. Who knows, Terry may not even be his real name.

SithLord Monday 7/27/2009 at 02:07 AM | 50989
Brazil, Indiana is where Terry's parents live. Not sure if that could mean anything here. It's funny, when one of Terry's customers called what he thought was Terry's phone #, and older women answered the phone. Well, it turned out to be his mother. She said that he didn't live there. Terry could be living in Tin Buck Two, for all anyone know's. Who knows, Terry may not even be his real name.that doesnt suprise me. my question is why is tes like michalmyers.net defending this new company when its obvious its shady?

its like the whole myers hobby has egg on its face because of cgp and now they are supporting cgp part 2. doesnt make sense to me at all.
pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 7/27/2009 at 02:11 AM | 50990
Brazil, Indiana is where Terry's parents live. Not sure if that could mean anything here. It's funny, when one of Terry's customers called what he thought was Terry's phone #, and older women answered the phone. Well, it turned out to be his mother. She said that he didn't live there. Terry could be living in Tin Buck Two, for all anyone know's. Who knows, Terry may not even be his real name.that doesnt suprise me. my question is why is tes like michalmyers.net defending this new company when its obvious its shady?

its like the whole myers hobby has egg on its face because of cgp and now they are supporting cgp part 2. doesnt make sense to me at all.

when you say michael-myers.net you dont mean there entire forum do you? because i saw a lot of people bashing this new company because its cgp.
sausagecake Monday 7/27/2009 at 02:26 AM | 50992

when you say michael-myers.net you dont mean there entire forum do you? because i saw a lot of people bashing this new company because its cgp.

no i was talking about the very fist post of this thread, the e-mail that the admin of michaelmyers.net posted. not the members themselves.

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 7/27/2009 at 02:29 AM | 50993
I think a lot of people are just happy that they might finally be seeing an actual mask on their doorstep sometime soon.

Personally, if I had purchased a mask from CGP and then was told that I was going to have to accept this apparent bait and switch, I'd be pretty pissed off about it.

Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore about this whole tuation.

Part of me thinks maybe this NCS buness is on the level, but the other part smells that all too familiar fishy aroma.

If everything is legitimate, one thing I'll never understand is why in the hell anyone in their right mind would start a new company that had even the slightest connection to CGP.

If this truly is on the level, I think they handled it very poorly, and now their buness will forever be remembered for starting out with this shit storm.

This is nothing personal against Joe; I've dealt with him before and had no problems, but I think the stench of CGP will be imposble to wash off after this poorly planned coming out party.
gummi Monday 7/27/2009 at 03:57 AM | 50994
I think a lot of people are just happy that they might finally be seeing an actual mask on their doorstep sometime soon.

Personally, if I had purchased a mask from CGP and then was told that I was going to have to accept this apparent bait and switch, I'd be pretty pissed off about it.

Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore about this whole tuation.

Part of me thinks maybe this NCS buness is on the level, but the other part smells that all too familiar fishy aroma.

If everything is legitimate, one thing I'll never understand is why in the hell anyone in their right mind would start a new company that had even the slightest connection to CGP.

If this truly is on the level, I think they handled it very poorly, and now their buness will forever be remembered for starting out with this shit storm.

This is nothing personal against Joe; I've dealt with him before and had no problems, but I think the stench of CGP will be imposble to wash off after this poorly planned coming out party.

thats very well said. it seems fishy thats for sure. the big questions are what would someone pay for such a damaged brand and why? assuming this isnt terry even though they happen to live down the steet from each other.

joelsparks Monday 7/27/2009 at 04:33 AM | 50996
well
href="http://cryptcostudios.com/index.html">http://cryptcostudios.com/index.html is now open and the mask order page is the same as cgp's and the prices are the same. are you guys kidding me? the moral of the story here are jason masks are the way to go.

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 7/27/2009 at 04:42 AM | 50997
*Slight edit here: After I posted this comment the new company took their te offline. I'm not sure if it was to change the layout because clearly before they did this it was the same layout that was used on the "old" te. It just had new graphics.

Well I have personally seen and heard enough. After seeing this new te I'm done. Not only is it the same layout down to the borders and prices but there are new pictures of all the masks. So apparently all of our orders are tting there not being shipped but being photographed to get new catalog shots. I really feel bad for everyone involved in this tuation and I just so happen to be here myself, I am owed a mask that I paid for. I have come to terms that I won't see that mask and you know what I can handle that. It's an unfortunate part of the hobby and one that needs to finally be snuffed out. And one I hope I can help make a difference with. We all need to stand up and say enough is enough. And not allow things like this to ever happen again.

After fting through this mess day in and day out for the past few months I have realized that what we once thought we knew wasn't ever really there. It was a sham, an enigma that was built up around an artist that never really was deserved but handed too. His work was admired by many but questioned by so many more. Our voices of concern were too often waved off and the wool was pulled over many of our eyes....including myself. What we have here and have always had was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

The entire scandal, mess, white mask nuclear exploon (whatever you want to call it) was allowed to get out of control because this company was built up and in such high regards that something needed to be salvaged. It was disguised for the past few months and we all held out a glimmer of hope....maybe we will get our orders or maybe superman will come back and save the day. That unfortunately isn't how life plays out most of the time and now we are left here angry. Very angry. We are all clinging to hatred and who can blame us?

We were all screwed. Maybe you didn't purchase a mask or have an order but you were screwed. The whole white mask segment of the hobby was screwed and in my opinion the star is burning out in this segment of the hobby and it saddens me to say that. After all it was this segment that got me into this hobby in the first place. That again makes us angry because it was such a fun time, such a fun hobby. We love the movies and always will but things will never be the same, not like they used to be. And it's because of the greed and backstabbing that what we once loved is now memories.

Now we have a shinning white steed coming out of the mist. We are told that all will be ok, a new company is born from the shattered remains and we will all get our products. There is a BIG problem with that. The products we are supposed to get now are flawed. Maybe the finishing work is the same maybe they are being produced from the same shop. Does it really matter? The products we paid for were from a company that we believed in. Now that company is nothing more than a pile of dust, a pile of disgust. I personally don't even want my mask that I ordered and I know that sounds strange to some but I mean it. It's just a piece of latex now.

This is all I will say on this matter and then I will move on. This new company. It's not new, it looks awfully familiar. A little too familiar in fact. I would not recommend this new te to anyone that believes in whats good in this hobby. I have nothing against the owner of the previous webte and I'm sorry that he spent money on a flawed brand. People will still stumble across this te on the net and masks will still be sold on eBay. But they won't be advertised here.

I can't t here in good conscious and not say my piece to all you guys and not let you know how I feel. I don't want to see good people screwed over again and that's what I fear will happen here. And to be honest I don't even want to chance it. Many times in the past things weren't said because how that may effect a te or an artist. I never liked that aspect and I can't do it myself.

History will repeat itself. It may not happen over night, or next year or the year after that but it will happen. Just look at how long it took to happen this time. So this new te that looks curiously like an old te will not be supported by me. That's just how I feel about this matter. This isn't the way you have to believe but this is the way I believe.

I wish everyone the very best and again I'm sorry to all you guys that spent your hard earned money on a product that never came. We can't change things over night but we will change things.

Take care, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/27/2009 at 05:18 AM | 50998
Bravo Justin! Kudos to you my man for your honesty and integrity. I wish others would be the same. If certain people HAD been....the CGP insanity would not have gotten THAT far out of hand.

It really does sound like Terry is back with a quick plan! For all we know Terry could have written the update from "Joe".
ny ghoul Monday 7/27/2009 at 05:40 AM | 51000
mad respect boo man for standing up and saying something. mad respect!
joelsparks Monday 7/27/2009 at 06:01 AM | 51001
that was the greatest read i think i have ever had on a forum. very well said justin. it really shows how much you care about this hobby.

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 7/27/2009 at 06:18 AM | 51002
Wow, so I'd be paying the same price to either get ripped off or for a mask that is no where near CGP quality.
DrenTheLiar Monday 7/27/2009 at 09:09 AM | 51003
Soooo.... Who will be the first to buy from this te?

Klempo Monday 7/27/2009 at 09:42 AM | 51004
BooMan, MAD RESPECT TO YOU, MAN!! I wish all the other forums and buness would show the same honor and integrity you just did!!!! Thanks for being a stand up guy. Kudos to you!
harleyjake77 Monday 7/27/2009 at 09:48 AM | 51005
Justin, that seriously has to be one of the best posts I've ever read.

H30 Monday 7/27/2009 at 11:54 AM | 51007
booman kudos on that post.
BIGKen Monday 7/27/2009 at 03:01 PM | 51010
"This isn't the way you have to believe but this is the way I believe." i like that line justin and i happen to agree with you 100%. people need to be warned and with the halloween season right around the corner that is why this te was thrown up so fast. people will probably still order from this place, not knowing they are getting ripped off. that sucks. great post j.
oldskool Monday 7/27/2009 at 03:31 PM | 51012
*Slight edit here: After I posted this comment the new company took their te offline. I'm not sure if it was to change the layout because clearly before they did this it was the same layout that was used on the "old" te. It just had new graphics.

Well I have personally seen and heard enough. After seeing this new te I'm done. Not only is it the same layout down to the borders and prices but there are new pictures of all the masks. So apparently all of our orders are tting there not being shipped but being photographed to get new catalog shots. I really feel bad for everyone involved in this tuation and I just so happen to be here myself, I am owed a mask that I paid for. I have come to terms that I won't see that mask and you know what I can handle that. It's an unfortunate part of the hobby and one that needs to finally be snuffed out. And one I hope I can help make a difference with. We all need to stand up and say enough is enough. And not allow things like this to ever happen again.

After fting through this mess day in and day out for the past few months I have realized that what we once thought we knew wasn't ever really there. It was a sham, an enigma that was built up around an artist that never really was deserved but handed too. His work was admired by many but questioned by so many more. Our voices of concern were too often waved off and the wool was pulled over many of our eyes....including myself. What we have here and have always had was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

The entire scandal, mess, white mask nuclear exploon (whatever you want to call it) was allowed to get out of control because this company was built up and in such high regards that something needed to be salvaged. It was disguised for the past few months and we all held out a glimmer of hope....maybe we will get our orders or maybe superman will come back and save the day. That unfortunately isn't how life plays out most of the time and now we are left here angry. Very angry. We are all clinging to hatred and who can blame us?

We were all screwed. Maybe you didn't purchase a mask or have an order but you were screwed. The whole white mask segment of the hobby was screwed and in my opinion the star is burning out in this segment of the hobby and it saddens me to say that. After all it was this segment that got me into this hobby in the first place. That again makes us angry because it was such a fun time, such a fun hobby. We love the movies and always will but things will never be the same, not like they used to be. And it's because of the greed and backstabbing that what we once loved is now memories.

Now we have a shinning white steed coming out of the mist. We are told that all will be ok, a new company is born from the shattered remains and we will all get our products. There is a BIG problem with that. The products we are supposed to get now are flawed. Maybe the finishing work is the same maybe they are being produced from the same shop. Does it really matter? The products we paid for were from a company that we believed in. Now that company is nothing more than a pile of dust, a pile of disgust. I personally don't even want my mask that I ordered and I know that sounds strange to some but I mean it. It's just a piece of latex now.

This is all I will say on this matter and then I will move on. This new company. It's not new, it looks awfully familiar. A little too familiar in fact. I would not recommend this new te to anyone that believes in whats good in this hobby. I have nothing against the owner of the previous webte and I'm sorry that he spent money on a flawed brand. People will still stumble across this te on the net and masks will still be sold on eBay. But they won't be advertised here.

I can't t here in good conscious and not say my piece to all you guys and not let you know how I feel. I don't want to see good people screwed over again and that's what I fear will happen here. And to be honest I don't even want to chance it. Many times in the past things weren't said because how that may effect a te or an artist. I never liked that aspect and I can't do it myself.

History will repeat itself. It may not happen over night, or next year or the year after that but it will happen. Just look at how long it took to happen this time. So this new te that looks curiously like an old te will not be supported by me. That's just how I feel about this matter. This isn't the way you have to believe but this is the way I believe.

I wish everyone the very best and again I'm sorry to all you guys that spent your hard earned money on a product that never came. We can't change things over night but we will change things.

Take care, Justin

it doesnt take a veteran to see whats going on here. big respect on that post boo and oldskool your right. the shitty thing is people will still come across this te not knowing any better.
El Diablo Monday 7/27/2009 at 04:02 PM | 51013
Well first let me say that you made one hell of a post Justin. I ncerely hope that people don't buy into this latest "Fable" of Terry's Book of BS. It's great to see that the folks here can see what it is for what it is.......I cannot believe though that some

are actually behind this "New Company", wanting to see what the finish work is like, wanting the prices to come down!!! I feel bad for "New" people who might end up stumbling across the te and placing and order. But for those people who have followed whats going and believe this is a separate entity and T's not involved, well if they haven't learned their lesson by now....shame on them for playing the game in a Jesters court. This is what taints the hobby, and it's high time that we show our true feelings and let the world know that this will not be tolerated. The true collectors need to take back the hobby...in a manner of speaking.

What else do some need as proof that everything and anyone associated with CGP, at this point cannot be trusted. I'm sorry but Rare masks went MIA, 10's of Thousands of peoples dollars are gone, Moral everywhere is shot and now a company located 20 min away; which also happens to be run by "former" asstants and lifelong friends emerges!!??........of which has an address for a tanning salon in what appears to be an abandoned complex.

(check Google street view and look for yourself)...........Use your gut on this one and let the obseson sleep for crying out loud! Guys, I'm so sorry that all of you have had to deal with this feeling of not being able to enjoy something you love, let alone the disgust of having hard earned money stolen from you.

Hopefully this is not the end of the hobby for some of you, that out there you have a trustworthy artist

that delivers a box to your door and when opened, restores the faith.........

So what story can we expect next??? God only knows and I don't care........The masks that were once

CGP are forever tainted. NEVER again can someone purchase a Warlock from any te with out thought of "am I supporting Terry Lambert" or is the disease just under a new host.

Good looking out everyone, Jonny
JLuck Monday 7/27/2009 at 04:46 PM | 51015
Both of you Justin and Jonny articulate this tuation very well and what an unfortunate tuation it must be. I personally will never be buying anything from this company new or old. Thanks for giving us a place to chat about this great hobby and for being so honest with all of us. You kind of had to stick your neck out there being the owner of this te but people respect you more for it. I really enjoy this place and hope to be a member for a very long time.
Dunge44 Monday 7/27/2009 at 06:21 PM | 51018
Yeah sometimes this hobby is really shity... Don from Mbk said that he will make me mask that I paid two years ago and never got it LOL He was angry cause I was bashing him on forums. He said that he is very sory...you know what! he said that on June 6th LOL and still have no masks....shit
Klempo Monday 7/27/2009 at 06:47 PM | 51019
Soooo.... Who will be the first to buy from this te?Obviously none of us well-informed member here....I'd hope.
DrenTheLiar Monday 7/27/2009 at 07:48 PM | 51021
I put in an order for one.

Im gonna recast it and sell it for 100 bucks.

If you cant beat them, join them...

Evildsm Monday 7/27/2009 at 09:03 PM | 51023
well i just read that one of the new mods on michaelmyers. is now supporting this new company and that suprises me. to each there own i guess.
customcritters Monday 7/27/2009 at 09:32 PM | 51025
well i just read that one of the new mods on michaelmyers. is now supporting this new company and that suprises me. to each there own i guess.

Sad. Apparently the Admin. there supports them too. Always did support CGP though so why change now. oops. Did I say CGP? -G
H30 Monday 7/27/2009 at 11:13 PM | 51029
Justin, that seriously has to be one of the best posts I've ever read.So Gary How much is your H6 again.

Matthew Mayhem Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 01:06 AM | 51034
Great post bro, I wholeheartedly agree.

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 01:59 AM | 51035
I just don't understand something here guys. Am I crazy or does it seem like the "new" mod was only promoted just to be the spokesperson

to give CCS a chance??

The tuation is still in a big fiasco, nothing has been resolved or made right, yet they expect everyone to accept this as OK. "MM.Net and it's mods say it's cool, so everything is peachy"

Has not a lesson been learned here yet? One would think people would be walking on egg shells at this point. Seems that having a shot at a Warlock takes precedence over common ground. Something is definitely wrong here.........

Sorry about the rant again, and i missed chat last night so this may have already been mentioned. I had to get this off my chest. I just can't believe what I've been reading lately.

Take care, Jonny
JLuck Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 02:20 PM | 51055
I just don't understand something here guys. Am I crazy or does it seem like the "new" mod was only promoted just to be the spokesperson

to give CCS a chance??

The tuation is still in a big fiasco, nothing has been resolved or made right, yet they expect everyone to accept this as OK. "MM.Net and it's mods say it's cool, so everything is peachy"

Has not a lesson been learned here yet? One would think people would be walking on egg shells at this point. Seems that having a shot at a Warlock takes precedence over common ground. Something is definitely wrong here.........

Sorry about the rant again, and i missed chat last night so this may have already been mentioned. I had to get this off my chest. I just can't believe what I've been reading lately.

Take care, Jonny

Yes, you're way out of line.

I hate Terry as much as anyone else, but I understand buness and there is a lot of value in those molds if Cryptco can clean up the mess, which is the heart of my argument an argument I would have made regardless of weather I was appointed a Mod or not.Nobody knows if these guys are in buness with that asshole Terry, nobody except them, the rest is all speculation.

Let's wait and see what happens.

Anytime you want to talk to me, send me a PM and I'll give you my cell, Justin will tell you, I'm straight up.

Chris
zephro Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 03:11 PM | 51058
Hey everyone Zephros a trust worthy guy and a former MOD here so don't point the finger at him. No need to start a war with other tes. Stay on topic guys

Banned
kaizu Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 03:21 PM | 51060
Hey everyone Zephros a trust worthy guy and a former MOD here so don't point the finger at him. No need to start a war with other tes. Stay on topic guys

Banned

And, I'm still a proud member of this te.

I love Horrorbid and I would have continued to do the price guide here, but Justin and I decided that it made more sense over at Myers net nce they had the Gallery already up and running.

Yes, I asked for Justin's blesng before I put it up over there.

Chris

PS, thanks Kaizu

;)
zephro Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 03:36 PM | 51064

Banned
Evildsm Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 03:50 PM | 51065

Banned I wanted to say that for once he

he!
kaizu Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 03:52 PM | 51066
Anytime you want to talk to me, send me a PM and I'll give you my cell, Justin will tell you, I'm straight up.

Chris

I've stayed out of this because I really couldn't care less about this whole CGP fiasco but I will chip in here and say that Chris is definitely reliable and trustworthy.
lblambert Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 05:18 PM | 51069
If they were profesonals, honest and if Terry can't make the masks that you bought they would have to give you the money back. And that is the fact. probably they spend it on something else. So CGP doesnt exist anymore and yeah money is gone. Whay would they change the name if they will make in the future

masks that you ordered?! It is like Butterfinger and Bear ! Money go bye bye
Klempo Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 05:37 PM | 51071

Chris

I've stayed out of this because I really couldn't care less about this whole CGP fiasco but I will chip in here and say that Chris is definitely reliable and trustworthy.

agreed Lee! Chris aren't you banned from here? That's the rumor I heard!Seriously guys, I know Chris (Zephro) personally and have spoken with him more than a few times on the phone. Chris is a stand up guy and a big HorrorBid supporter. We actually talked just this morning about this mess and althought we don't agree on this new Crypt Co. Studios ordeal that doesn't make me angry at him. We actually debated back and forth in a friendly way. It's a shame we can do that more often on forums. Everyone has opinions and beliefs and thats what makes these tes so fun. If everyone felt the same way it would be boring. Now that's not to say that having threads turn into a Jerry Srpinger like ordeal is good because its not. We should be able to voice are opinions, have debates and still be friends. That's how the real world works and that's how this forum has always been and will be.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 06:28 PM | 51075
First thing I would like to say is that I did not mean to come across like I was picking a fight or starting trouble. Definitely not my intentions at all. So my apologies first and foremost.

I meant for it to be a question for clarification, but I do realize I should have chose a better approach with my words. I have said my peace already and will leave it at that........

Cris, thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. I'm glad we were able to work things out and see the misunderstanding in the tuation. It was a pleasure chatting with you.

Take care, Jonny
JLuck Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 07:24 PM | 51076
First thing I would like to say is that I did not mean to come across like I was picking a fight or starting trouble. Definitely not my intentions at all. So my apologies first and foremost.

I meant for it to be a question for clarification, but I do realize I should have chose a better approach with my words. I have said my peace already and will leave it at that........

Cris, thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. I'm glad we were able to work things out and see the misunderstanding in the tuation. It was a pleasure chatting with you.

Take care, Jonny

Hey Jonny, thanks for posting this up and I have no issues with you at all bud. The improtnat thing is we can debate and still be civil. It's not easy but we are proving it can be done. Keep up the great work guys, this could be the don of a new era.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 07:29 PM | 51077

Take care, Jonny

Nice talking to you as well, give me a buzz anytime.

Chris
zephro Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 07:39 PM | 51078
wow i take off for a couple days and all hell breaks loose lolgood post justin

keep up the good fight guysoh and for the record chris is a stand up mofo!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 10:04 PM | 51090
If they were profesonals, honest and if Terry can't make the masks that you bought they would have to give you the money back. And that is the fact. probably they spend it on something else. So CGP doesnt exist anymore and yeah money is gone. Whay would they change the name if they will make in the future

masks that you ordered?! It is like Butterfinger and Bear ! Money go bye byeklempo you sum it up good in this paragraph. thats the point here and why you can't buy or give this new company a chance. because it's not a new company it's an old comany 10 minutes from terry's house. all they are trying to do here is bait and switch. if you cant see that then your out of your mind. they are just gonna do this again and everyone is gonna be in the exact same boat. so what if they finally ship my mask 10 months later and so what if they dont screw us over the first few months they are open. why would anyone give them a chance after this?
oldskool Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 11:00 PM | 51092
and no disrepect to you personally zpehro on my post. i just dont understand your potion.
oldskool Tuesday 7/28/2009 at 11:04 PM | 51093
and no disrepect to you personally zpehro on my post. i just dont understand your potion.

I don't want to rehash my whole potion, it'll take too long.

Bottom line though, 1) I don't believe in guilt by association.

2) I can understand why someone would want to buy Terry's molds, especially the Warlock.

And, 3) I've dealt with Joe at NCS before and I've never had, nor ever heard of a ngle incident with the guy.

Again, my advise, hold off on ordering from them until they start filling some of Terry's backlog, then you'll know if they're for real or full of shit.

Chris
zephro Wednesday 7/29/2009 at 03:38 AM | 51107
I can understand that.

The Warlock is definitely a masterpiece, something I still hope to score another one of.

So I can see exactly why someone would want to get that mold.

And from what I have heard from other people online, NCS has always been a reputable dealer of masks.I went through something like this on another forum, where a custom artist screwed a lot of people out of a LOT of money.

And it made everyone on the forum start to get a bit testy with ALL of the custom artists, especially those of us with any backlog.

It almost got to the point where all of us were about to have people outde our homes with pitchforks and torches.

When something like this happens in any creative field, especially one with an online community, things tend to blow up quick.

Tenons rise, people start see shadows behind every corner, and all of the artists are treated with a little more resentment by the customers.

Everyone is afraid of being ripped off, understandably so.

But when things get like that, they hurt us all.

Not just artists, but the customers, and the hobby as a whole.

I just hope that this mess goes away, that people can get back to doing what they love.

Collectors and enthuasts can buy the things they like without fear, and the creators can create things they love for others.

I know everyone is down on "white masks" now, but it doesn't really matter...

The drama comes from certain people and spreads around.

The best way to deal with it all is to shut it out and just enjoy this stuff for what it is.
DarkArtist81 Wednesday 7/29/2009 at 08:02 PM | 51131
I can understand that.

The Warlock is definitely a masterpiece, something I still hope to score another one of.

So I can see exactly why someone would want to get that mold.

And from what I have heard from other people online, NCS has always been a reputable dealer of masks.I went through something like this on another forum, where a custom artist screwed a lot of people out of a LOT of money.

And it made everyone on the forum start to get a bit testy with ALL of the custom artists, especially those of us with any backlog.

It almost got to the point where all of us were about to have people outde our homes with pitchforks and torches.

When something like this happens in any creative field, especially one with an online community, things tend to blow up quick.

Tenons rise, people start see shadows behind every corner, and all of the artists are treated with a little more resentment by the customers.

Everyone is afraid of being ripped off, understandably so.

But when things get like that, they hurt us all.

Not just artists, but the customers, and the hobby as a whole.

I just hope that this mess goes away, that people can get back to doing what they love.

Collectors and enthuasts can buy the things they like without fear, and the creators can create things they love for others.

I know everyone is down on "white masks" now, but it doesn't really matter...

The drama comes from certain people and spreads around.

The best way to deal with it all is to shut it out and just enjoy this stuff for what it is.

you make a lot of good points and i do agree with you that were all seeing shadows right now but thats because this has happened before. i know what some of you guys are saying when you say lets give this new company a chance but we have did that in the past. when terry ripped off justin mabry and then created the warlock we gave him another chance. now this all happens and 2 miles down the road another company opens with the same masks, same web te and same bac prices although they lowered them because people were pissed. so why should we give this so called new company another shot. i guess you could do that if you truly see this as a new company which i dont.

do you guys really think terry has just gone away? with all the money he was making you really believe that he just sold these molds? think about that for a moment and then think about this new company right down the street from his house. hmmm. you tell me why i should give them a chance?
oldskool Wednesday 7/29/2009 at 09:31 PM | 51140
now terry i mean crypt co is offering to give away 1 skull mask to the next 10 myers orders they get. i guess its the luck of draw on if you get the free mask. all this while the still have a boat load of orders to fill.

customcritters Thursday 7/30/2009 at 07:06 PM | 51188
now terry i mean crypt co is offering to give away 1 skull mask to the next 10 myers orders they get. i guess its the luck of draw on if you get the free mask. all this while the still have a boat load of orders to fill.Utterly ridiculous. All past orders should be completely filled before they even think of selling any other masks. Apparently they felt the need to offer this free mask because noone was hitting the paypal buttons on their te. Typical.

-G
H30 Thursday 7/30/2009 at 07:54 PM | 51193
But Gary, Terry is not affiliated with CCS remember?
DrenTheLiar Thursday 7/30/2009 at 08:12 PM | 51196
Yeah but CGP, oops I mean Crypt Co, is supposedly helping to get all those back orders filled. That's what was said anyway.

Just an example: Someone ordered a Warlock over a year ago and still doesn't have it. CCS is going to help to get that Warlock to said person right? Then why in the Hell should someone else be able to go ahead and buy one from their te? Why should anyone be able to buy any of those masks until all the other people who bought and paid for one long ago gets their freakin' order?

-G
H30 Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:10 PM | 51201
Yeah but CGP, oops I mean Crypt Co, is supposedly helping to get all those back orders filled. That's what was said anyway.

Just an example: Someone ordered a Warlock over a year ago and still doesn't have it. CCS is going to help to get that Warlock to said person right? Then why in the Hell should someone else be able to go ahead and buy one from their te? Why should anyone be able to buy any of those masks until all the other people who bought and paid for one long ago gets their freakin' order?

-G

great point.

El Diablo Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:16 PM | 51203

-G

because we are half way intelligent people a can see this for what it is. this is getting laughable at this point.

oldskool Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:32 PM | 51206

-G

Also remember it won't look as good too.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:33 PM | 51207

-G

Also remember it won't look as good too.

but they wanted to same price.

oldskool Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:36 PM | 51210

but they wanted to same price.Ha, yea. I think $260 or whatever they are charging is still much condering the quality of their finishing is only worth the same amount of their (NCS) other masks.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:39 PM | 51211

but they wanted to same price.Ha, yea. I think $260 or whatever they are charging is still much condering the quality of their finishing is only worth the same amount of their (NCS) other masks.

so what your sayign is terry is bacally not paying dick warlock now so he can charge a little less. ok im done sorry.

oldskool Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:53 PM | 51212
As i said before, there is a reason i am a meber here and not on all the "other" forums. CGP was a company that i have dealt with in the past... but to be honest, i had problems then. I have been away for awhile so i am somewhat unfamilar with all the details, but judging from what i have read it seems like a nking ship with an empty crows nest. I am sorry to everyone who has lost money in this fiasco, i agree with booman 100%, this hobby, in all its glory, has a dark de... and i think it happens more than it needs too nowadays. But hey guys, i got love for all of you, life lessons, cherrish the history that came from the fallen and the memories we had of them in their golden years.
Cannibal-69 Monday 8/03/2009 at 02:22 AM | 51466
cgp has need wiped off the net. guess thats in the past now. http://cemeterygateproductions.com
oldskool Saturday 8/15/2009 at 12:44 AM | 52250