Forums Television
True Blood?

Anyone else watch this show? I couldn't find any posts to add my opinion..so I'm making this..anyway.

My wife and I have become addicted to this particular show and I was just curious if anyone here feels the same. To me it's by far the best way to represent for the vampire type. Unlike Twilight whom completely ruined what vampires are about.

And if you haven't seen Trueblood I recommend you do so now.
zmbgraphics Monday 7/27/2009 at 01:19 AM | 50983
Everyone at work has been asking me if I watch this....lol they know I'm into horror, etc. I don't have HBO but i'm thinking about getting it, they all say the show's really good.
kweandee Thursday 7/30/2009 at 02:35 AM | 51162
Im a vampire nut so i was stoked about the series. It actually took a while to grow on me because of a few things (like I hate Tara's character) but overall its well done and has become a lot of fun!
ny ghoul Thursday 7/30/2009 at 03:32 AM | 51169
It actually took a while to grow on me because of a few things (like I hate Tara's character)

This is the reason I've only seen the first episode.

I cannot stand her character.

I'll never understand why shows inst on writing in annoying parts like her's just for comic relief.

It's not often that I find someone so utterly annoying that it ruins the show every time they're on screen, but her character has managed to pull it off.
gummi Thursday 7/30/2009 at 06:35 AM | 51171
yeah she is a little off key, I didn't let that stop me though haha..Personally I think Lafayette is the comic relief..that dude is funny as hell.

Pass all that though, I love it..and spend all week awaiting sunday night..sad I know.
zmbgraphics Thursday 7/30/2009 at 11:30 AM | 51176
Yeah, I rested the show at first... and nce I don't have HBO it was easy.

But after the word of mouth reached me from multiple sources, I HAD to give it a try.

I think the vampire fan within me was still too shaken over the raping of the mythology that is Twilight (sorry to any fans).

My Wife loves that, so I have to deal with it.

But with True Blood, I wasn't expecting much.

So we put the first season on Netflix and MAN.... is it a good show!

I was really shocked at how good it was, we have made it about half way through season one now and I know I will be keeping up with this show from now on.

It's funny, and different, and it doesn't stomp all over the mythology... definitely gets my stamp of approval. And ditto on Lafayette, that guy KILLS me... I crack up every time he has a line.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 8/01/2009 at 04:22 PM | 51350
sorry about pulling up zombie threads but...

I just finished the second season, all in one night. It still is fabulous and I dig it alot. Sam is my favourite along with Eric. I loved Godric, Erics maker.. I can't wait for June and season three!
woodenheart Tuesday 4/06/2010 at 10:18 PM | 63374
This show is quickly hitting the ridiculous level with the new subplots forming. It's already lost my interest in seeing it get dredged down any further.
ironblade87 Monday 7/05/2010 at 08:17 PM | 64885
Very awesome series. I didn't start watching until Season 2. I bought the first season to catch up. I just bought the 2nd season on DVD to get my fix. Unfortunately, I can't watch the new season in the desert. :(
TaRmAn1986 Tuesday 7/06/2010 at 09:31 AM | 64900
I keep hearing good things about this series.Deff going to have to check it out.
skutterk Sunday 4/10/2011 at 10:36 PM | 74313
I keep hearing good things about this series.Deff going to have to check it out.

It seems to have turned into a love it or hate it type show, but its definitely worth checking out. If for anything? the babes are mighty fine!

ny ghoul Wednesday 4/13/2011 at 06:29 PM | 74439
Just got done with season 1 with my girl. Good show, still learning the characters though. But I think it's deff geared towards the female genere though, not much "Dude" stuff going on, cept' for the titties. But we'll see what happens in season 2.
skutterk Monday 5/09/2011 at 01:39 PM | 75720
I love this show!

I just started season 3.

I am totally hooked.

I think what got me was the camp.

Campy and cheesy have a place in my heart.I had read the first book and started the 2nd one, and wasn't impressed or invested enough to keep reading it.

From what I could tell, the first season followed the general story of the first book but took on a mind if its own, which was a good thing!

I adore Lafeyette and am coming to absolutley love Eric, he steals the show!

At first I was rather indifferent to him, but every scene he is in he grows on me more and more.
2LindsayMorrison Wednesday 5/11/2011 at 12:37 AM | 75851
Unlike Twilight whom completely ruined what vampires are about.

LOL...I know, what kind of vampires sparkle anyway? Love this show....was streaming it online up until the end of the 3rd season I think it was. Unfortunately I can't find the te anymore so if anyone knows where I can do that w/out having to dload crap it would be much appreciated. I'd say I like most of the characters, more partial to Eric, Tara, Lafayette and that baby vampire bill made w/the red hair (forgot her name lol). Don't really care for Sam, his family or that other werewolf (forgot his name too.... )
kweandee Monday 10/10/2011 at 05:51 PM | 84359
i absolutlely LOVE this show! right from the first episode, and the theme song is awesome. it is ingenious how the author of the books came up with a different stance on racism in the deep south. i have to agree with the other posters on this page though, i am also a card carrying member of the i hate tara club. man, all she does is whinge and get all agro, she does my head in.
drowningbarbie Wednesday 10/12/2011 at 07:47 AM | 84666
I like this brilliant HBO horror/mysterious drama show and have enjoyed it's all season 4. But now I started watch it's season 3 over again.
jonspaker01 Thursday 10/13/2011 at 08:38 AM | 84963
True Blood is one of my favorite televion series.I watch True Blood daily online.I watch every series of this show.I like this tv show so much.I also like its theme song so much. _______________________ Watch all jag online for FREE - Download OR Stream jag videos on Demand.

Watch alias online - Full alias Episodes Streaming.
shellydzouza Monday 11/14/2011 at 03:45 AM | 86948
True blood is a great show & always at the top in my fav. list
ammyjames Wednesday 12/21/2011 at 10:01 AM | 88499
True Blood is a good show to watch..I am a bigger fan of TV Shows And like to be a part of this thread....

The all episodes and seasons of this show are too good and amazing.
safiajen0055 Friday 6/29/2012 at 03:31 AM | 94082
Hello Everyone,

Last sunday I have watched the horror show.It's name is True Blood. I was really scared to see this show. But this show is very suspenble and interesting show. I never missed this show.
vivekob18 Thursday 7/12/2012 at 11:28 AM | 94638
Great show i have only watched 3 episode yet they were awesome..i never forget to watch it online...
jhonebrin Thursday 8/16/2012 at 11:17 PM | 95572