Forums Horror Collectibles
Prop Shop Thriller Bust - Now taking orders, new pictures

I got the final proto done yesterday with the new authentic Thriller jacket replica included.

I'm going to try and work out a wearable latex veron before Halloween hits also. Just updated thepropshopte.com a few hours ago and have started taking orders. The first 10 orders should be ready to ship in a few weeks.

Thanks for looking! You can check
href="www.thepropshopte.com for a few more pictures. -Casey

http://www.thepropshopte.com/Images/Images/ebay/MJ1.jpg" class="photoborder" />

CartyParty Thursday 7/30/2009 at 08:54 PM | 51197
HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS REAL!

El Diablo Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:01 PM | 51198
Looks great man .. I love Thriller and glad to see your take on it awesome ..
maskmaniac Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:04 PM | 51199
That's awesome! I even made a g banner adverting it! I'm putting it on some other tes.
HorrorFreak Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:08 PM | 51200
That gnature banner is perfect HorrorFreak, nice work on that.

As for this Thrilelr bust, I have eyed this on the carousel on the page here and read the blog that Horror Bid did a few weeks ago. I am a fan and this is something I mply can't pass up. Your work is nothing short of amazing, can't wait to get this piece in.

Dunge44 Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:11 PM | 51202
you know what the price is steep but look at what your getting here. im on the fence just because money is tight but i would really like one of these myself. will the latex verons be the same price casey?

and that g banner horror freak nice job.

oldskool Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:20 PM | 51204
Thanks for the comments guys! Horror Freak your 's are amazing! Might have to steal that one...you know what the price is steep but look at what your getting here. im on the fence just because money is tight but i would really like one of these myself. will the latex verons be the same price casey?

and that g banner horror freak nice job.I realize the price is alot for people these days, but I had to take a few things into conderation. First off good life ze BLANK ren busts sell for $200+, the cost of materials are quite a bit higher then a latex mask(ren, foam, hair, ect), Finally and most important is the amount of time that goes into making one of these. Its not just something I'm whipping out in a hour or two. I'm really putting my heart into these things and not cutting any corners.

If I do this in latex it will bacly be a wearable mask for a costume and not display. The eyes will be cut and it won't have the jacket.

Hope that helps

;)
CartyParty Thursday 7/30/2009 at 09:54 PM | 51213
Thanks for the comments guys! Horror Freak your 's are amazing! Might have to steal that one...you know what the price is steep but look at what your getting here. im on the fence just because money is tight but i would really like one of these myself. will the latex verons be the same price casey?

and that g banner horror freak nice job.I realize the price is alot for people these days, but I had to take a few things into conderation. First off good life ze BLANK ren busts sell for $200+, the cost of materials are quite a bit higher then a latex mask(ren, foam, hair, ect), Finally and most important is the amount of time that goes into making one of these. Its not just something I'm whipping out in a hour or two. I'm really putting my heart into these things and not cutting any corners.

If I do this in latex it will bacly be a wearable mask for a costume and not display. The eyes will be cut and it won't have the jacket.

Hope that helps

casey compared to what some not so good looking masks sell for this and the quality you give people the price is actually low. thanks for coming on here and explaining it but your work speaks for itself and i am happy to be a customer and hope to get in on this if i can squeeze some things around. thanks for making such top notch stuff.
oldskool Thursday 7/30/2009 at 10:06 PM | 51214
I got the final proto done yesterday with the new authentic Thriller jacket replica included.

I'm going to try and work out a wearable latex veron before Halloween hits also. Just updated thepropshopte.com a few hours ago and have started taking orders. The first 10 orders should be ready to ship in a few weeks.

href="http://www.thepropshopte.com for a few more pictures. -Casey

ok im floored at the detail on this. not a fan of michael jackson at all but damn.

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 7/30/2009 at 10:13 PM | 51215
Thanks for the kind comments on my Thriller gnature banner. I just want everyone to kow that I would be more than happy to make you an animated gnature! Just PM me.
HorrorFreak Thursday 7/30/2009 at 11:49 PM | 51219
I honestly thought you were out of your mind Case when you said you were casting that jacket but you pulled it off. So the real question is, is there anything you can't do?This is just a Thriller fans dream piece right here. Your work is flat out amazing and I'm not just saying this because were friends, I truly mean it. There are a lot of great artists out there but there are very few elite artists and in my opinion you fall into that later category.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for The Prop Shop, you continue to amaze me my friend.

I also heard a rumor that we may just have to hold a contest and give one of these away coming up. How freaking sweet does that sound?

So zombie Michael might just be doing that crazy Thrill dance one more time before it's all said and done.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/30/2009 at 11:58 PM | 51221
I honestly thought you were out of your mind Case when you said you were casting that jacket but you pulled it off. So the real question is, is there anything you can't do?This is just a Thriller fans dream piece right here. Your work is flat out amazing and I'm not just saying this because were friends, I truly mean it. There are a lot of great artists out there but there are very few elite artists and in my opinion you fall into that later category.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for The Prop Shop, you continue to amaze me my friend.

I also heard a rumor that we may just have to hold a contest and give one of these away coming up. How freaking sweet does that sound?

So zombie Michael might just be doing that crazy Thrill dance one more time before it's all said and done.that bust looks dead accurate, its almost eerie. im all in on this contest. the prop shop and this te rocks.

joelsparks Friday 7/31/2009 at 01:10 AM | 51224
Count me in! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/bornoffire/M. (Tried to make a smiley like the myers masks on here, lol.)
BornOfFire Friday 7/31/2009 at 02:29 AM | 51228
ok Horror Freak has just killed me in g banner degn. I love that Thriller banner bud and BornofFire we may just need a MJ icon to go along with the Myers masks. Kudos to both of you for thinking outde the box.

As for this bust the more I think about it the more I think this needs to be video reviewed by myself and Joel. We have been wanting to get into video reviews on YouTube and putting them here on the te and what better piece to start off with then this Thriller bust? I mean all you have to do is ship one to me Casey. Forget this contest nonsense. I can just get this puppy sent here, do a great video review and then on the mantle it goes! No one has to worry about winning one for free or any of that. What do you guys think?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/31/2009 at 02:51 AM | 51231
I don't know about anyone else, but I would much rather have a chance at the mask than to see your watermelon shaped and ze noggin on youtube or anywhere else for that matter. If i want to see your head, I can just go to the grocery store and talk to all the melons there......
Homicidal9 Friday 7/31/2009 at 03:03 AM | 51233
I don't know about anyone else, but I would much rather have a chance at the mask than to see your watermelon shaped and ze noggin on youtube or anywhere else for that matter. If i want to see your head, I can just go to the grocery store and talk to all the melons there......

A wise guy eh? All I'm saying is that's why they have wide screen monitors now.

If Joel pans back really far we can probably get my head and the Thriller bust in the same shot. It's at least worth a shot and BOY would that thing look great tting here in the house. Contests are over rated. I mean lets take the guess work out of everything. You guys won't miss a shot at one of these things anyway. I'm the true MJ fan DANGIT!(this has been a BooMan public service announcement) come on do I have at least a few supporters on this?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/31/2009 at 03:20 AM | 51236

If Joel pans back really far we can probably get my head and the Thriller bust in the same shot. It's at least worth a shot and BOY would that think look great tting here in the house. Contests are over rated. I mean lets take the guess work out of everything. You guys won't miss a shot at one of these things anyway. I'm the true MJ fan DANGIT!(this has been a BooMan public service announcement) come on do I have at least a few supporters of this?

I don't think 5 minutes of your head in full HD would even fit on a bluray disk! Let alone if you found a way the auto focus on the camera would over heat trying to figure out what the hell to do!!

CartyParty Friday 7/31/2009 at 03:27 AM | 51238
ok I know my head's big. BIG FREAKING DEAL! The point here is that my head would look great next to MJ's. (actually it would dwarf MJ's but that's bede the point) Maybe a few candid shots of me doing his hair or something, I don't know. I'm not the director here. The fact is that this thing perfect for my collection. I have a glass case and everything. Well not yet but I would. And a picture frame pf the Thriller album that when you pushed the button below it, it plays the muc. See I'm three steps ahead of the game here. No contest should take away this child dream of mine!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/31/2009 at 03:30 AM | 51240

If Joel pans back really far we can probably get my head and the Thriller bust in the same shot. It's at least worth a shot and BOY would that thing look great tting here in the house. Contests are over rated. I mean lets take the guess work out of everything. You guys won't miss a shot at one of these things anyway. I'm the true MJ fan DANGIT!(this has been a BooMan public service announcement) come on do I have at least a few supporters on this?

I say contest.

It's fair, everyone would have a shot.

Letting you have one would be a flagrant abuse of your power and we'd have to get you a cloak and a th name to go with your new "Emperor" status... but it would have to be a cloak with a REALLY REALLY large hood.

Seriously though man, that would really suck...

I know you are a fan and all..

But give the other fans a chance!

Don't be a jackass bro...that ain't cool.

DarkArtist81 Friday 7/31/2009 at 03:41 AM | 51241
I got an idea.

We should have a contest where you have to make a video of you doing the thriller dance.

Then we can have the HB community vote on who can dance like michael the best, lol.
BornOfFire Friday 7/31/2009 at 04:02 AM | 51245
Josh that's stupid giving everyone else a chance!I own a th robe and damnit I want to use it! Can somebody inset a big giant head graphic and me laughing manically as I pet the top of the Thriller busts head?

(this giving everybody a shot stuff stinks!)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/31/2009 at 04:33 AM | 51247
Contest = Worthy of the Stache Manipulating your way into a freebie = Not Worthy of the Stache. Don't make me unleash Tom on you....

DarkArtist81 Friday 7/31/2009 at 04:55 AM | 51248
Contest = Worthy of the Stache Manipulating your way into a freebie = Not Worthy of the Stache. Don't make me unleash Tom on you....

First off the avatar is cool, I hope Rob Zombie doesn't take that shot away if he remakes H3. Secondly weaseling my way into a free Thriller bust? HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT! I would never, ever try to do something so outlandish!We're part of the Mustache Mafia, we're supposed to be brothers! Alright so maybe a fun little "contest" is the way to go.I guess me dusting off my display shelf and spending time moving things around all night to fit this in was time wasted. Does anyone know if you can cancel an engraved plaque after you order it?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/31/2009 at 05:09 AM | 51250

href="http://www.thepropshopte.com for a few more pictures. -Casey

this is just epic looking and the price isnt bad for what your getting here. it looks like a wax figure youd see in a wax museum.

great work prop shop and nice try boo man but i think a contest is a great idea and much better than you trying to wear this even though your heads to big and its made out of ren.

give us regular joes a shot at this masterpiece!
customcritters Friday 7/31/2009 at 07:12 AM | 51256

First off the avatar is cool, I hope Rob Zombie doesn't take that shot away if he remakes H3. Secondly weaseling my way into a free Thriller bust? HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT! I would never, ever try to do something so outlandish!We're part of the Mustache Mafia, we're supposed to be brothers! Alright so maybe a fun little "contest" is the way to go.I guess me dusting off my display shelf and spending time moving things around all night to fit this in was time wasted. Does anyone know if you can cancel an engraved plaque after you order it?Cool...I'll put my pistol away and place my mustache back on it's plaque for now....

As you know... the Mustache Mafia polices it's own.

As for your blank shelf, it's ok man.. you could just draw an MJ bust on a piece of paper and tape it up there if it makes you feel better.
DarkArtist81 Friday 7/31/2009 at 02:07 PM | 51263
FUCK YEH CASEY!!! This things is AWESOME!!! Great work mang!!! And as for a Contest... I'll make a complete ass out of myself to win!!! I am sure that the majority have seen the crazy shit I've done before in the past... lol... If it's a Dance we have to do, then it looks like I'll be moon walking all over my kitchen floor... LMFAO!!! "The awesome thing about this, is that I can actually do the moon walk"...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 7/31/2009 at 05:32 PM | 51274
hell jaaaa. mike looks scary as hell there i gotta pick one of these up contest or no contest. great work prop shop as usual.
BIGKen Friday 7/31/2009 at 06:13 PM | 51277
Yeah, Casey NAILED this bust... it is a beauty, and the new pics really look a lot better as well.

The colors are more right this time as well as the hair.

DarkArtist81 Friday 7/31/2009 at 08:50 PM | 51287
FUCK YEH CASEY!!! This things is AWESOME!!! Great work mang!!! And as for a Contest... I'll make a complete ass out of myself to win!!! I am sure that the majority have seen the crazy shit I've done before in the past... lol... If it's a Dance we have to do, then it looks like I'll be moon walking all over my kitchen floor... LMFAO!!! "The awesome thing about this, is that I can actually do the moon walk"...

--Ryan

oh lord, Ryan's gonna moonwalk with his shirt off!I TOLD YOU THAT WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY CASEY! I FREAKING TOLD YOU! I said to him, I said, one day and I don't know when I bet Harry Warden moonwalks half naked on camera. Could this be the prophecy once fortold in the book? Could the end of the world be ni?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/31/2009 at 08:55 PM | 51290

--Ryan

oh lord, Ryan's gonna moonwalk with his shirt off!I TOLD YOU THAT WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY CASEY! I FREAKING TOLD YOU! I said to him, I said, one day and I don't know when I bet Harry Warden moonwalks half naked on camera. Could this be the prophecy once fortold in the book? Could the end of the world be ni?justin thats a picutre you didnt need to paint. im very interested in this contest! any idea guys when this might happen or what it might invlove?
oldskool Friday 7/31/2009 at 09:13 PM | 51296