Forums Off Topic
just got home from caseys house

i got a first hand look at the leslie vernon masks

let me tell you somethingif you ordered one you are in for a fucking treat!!!!!!!!!! they are awesome!!!!!!!!! they look like they were ripped off from the set (or maybe it was all the beer we drank lol j/k casey!!)
Johnny Bisco Friday 5/09/2008 at 04:36 AM | 11064
Good to hear cause I'll be ordering one soon.
DaShape Friday 5/09/2008 at 04:46 AM | 11066
im not kidding man MOVIE acurrate

the hair wasnt done yet but my god man............... he nailed this like you wouldnt believe
Johnny Bisco Friday 5/09/2008 at 04:48 AM | 11067
Yeah I put a bid on the one on eBay otherwise I would have just put in an order.

I will have to wait a few days to see what happens but in any event One is gonna be bought for sure. Me and my partner Ian loved that movie. We like to joke around and see some of our personality in the Vernon character.

___________________EDIT______________________________

I just bought one! Yay for me! Payday is a good day in mask collecting! As soon as I get another chunk of change from uncle Sam it will be another glorious day in collecting as well.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 5/09/2008 at 12:03 PM | 11081
i got a first hand look at the leslie vernon masks

let me tell you somethingif you ordered one you are in for a fucking treat!!!!!!!!!! they are awesome!!!!!!!!! they look like they were ripped off from the set (or maybe it was all the beer we drank lol j/k casey!!)

Thanks for the kind words man!

So there you have it everyone, drink about 8-12 beers and go to thepropshopte.com and order something! (only drink if that makes you spend money though) lol!
CartyParty Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:05 AM | 11155
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:25 PM | 11183