Forums Off Topic
Within the Woods (the Evil Dead prequel)

its a 30 min short raimi filmed to raise money to make the evil dead who wants a copy???????????
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:13 AM | 11151
Oh gee let me think of course. I have actually never seen Within the Woods but knew about it from "If chins could kill" a book wrote by Bruce Campbell which by the way is the greatest read in the world.

Bacally the way Bruce explained it they made Evil Dead 3 times.

The first was Within the Woods which they bacally made right out of school and was more of a fun thing than an actual serious attempt at a movie. When that become popular they were able to raise enough money to make the original Evil Dead (which was called Book of the Dead) but the producers wanted the name changed because they thought kids wouldn't want to go see a movie with book in the title because they thought you might have to read, LOL!

Then after the underground success of Evil Dead they decided to bacally remake the movie with a now decent ze budget and do it the way the originally felt it should be made.

If the remake ever happens Sam and Bruce have said it will not be based on the Ash character but the evil book and a new group of kids.

We shall see, J

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:25 AM | 11164
its a 30 min short raimi filmed to raise money to make the evil dead who wants a copy???????????

I would like to say yes
Matthew Mayhem Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:28 AM | 11166
That sounds really cool. It would probably be an interesting thing to see.
Myers31TKD Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:29 AM | 11168
Oh gee let me think of course. I have actually never seen Within the Woods but knew about it from "If chins could kill" a book wrote by Bruce Campbell which by the way is the greatest read in the world.

Bacally the way Bruce explained it they made Evil Dead 3 times.

The first was Within the Woods which they bacally made right out of school and was more of a fun thing than an actual serious attempt at a movie. When that become popular they were able to raise enough money to make the original Evil Dead (which was called Book of the Dead) but the producers wanted the name changed because they thought kids wouldn't want to go see a movie with book in the title because they thought you might have to read, LOL!

Then after the underground success of Evil Dead they decided to bacally remake the movie with a now decent ze budget and do it the way the originally felt it should be made.

If the remake ever happens Sam and Bruce have said it will not be based on the Ash character but the evil book and a new group of kids.

We shall see, J so do you want one or not? lol
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:30 AM | 11169
HELL YES! Now give me some sugar baby!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:36 AM | 11171
HELL YES! Now give me some sugar baby!

i like ya but not that much bwahahahahaha
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:40 AM | 11172
Yeah not sure I want to lock lips with King Bisco anytime soon either. LOL!

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:42 AM | 11173
Yeah not sure I want to lock lips with King Bisco anytime soon either. LOL!

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun

bwahahahahaha

oh god i see some bad pic jokes coming out of this.........................
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/10/2008 at 01:47 AM | 11176
HELL YES! Now give me some sugar baby!UHG Do I have to say it???
HorrorSanctum Saturday 5/10/2008 at 02:28 AM | 11177
HELL YES! Now give me some sugar baby!UHG Do I have to say it??? hahahahaha sam you are exempt
Johnny Bisco Saturday 5/10/2008 at 02:30 AM | 11178
Well hells yeah if there's some still available!
deathrisingup Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:31 AM | 11246
right now theres zero available lol

i still have to finish itill let everyone know when it is done
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:43 AM | 11248
i would definitely like to have one of these. I have been looking for it nce i first read campbells book.

Take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:12 AM | 11296
ill let ya know when its done!

should be this week i hope
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:14 AM | 11298