Forums Horror Collectibles
Zombie Haiku- by Ryan Mecum

Hey guys...a friend of mine brought this back from her vacation for me and it is such a great book (if you like zombies that is ) I had to share. I highly recommend this.Book description: What you are looking at is a document from the early days of the zombie plague. Little is known about the author before his infection--only that he was a poet. This facmile of his actual journal recounts the events of humanity's darkest hours through the intimate poetry of haiku. Inde you'll find increangly disjointed and terrifying three-line poems (all in the clasc 5-7-5 syllable structure), and follow the undead poet on a journey through deserted streets and barricaded doors. Experience every eye-popping, gut-wrenching, flesh-eating moment of the eventual downfall of the human race from the point of view of a zombie, and gain inght to help you survive--if you can.
kweandee Monday 8/10/2009 at 08:28 PM | 51932
Sounds interesting. Is it a rare book or something fairly easy to find?
cropsy Monday 8/10/2009 at 11:25 PM | 51940
il check that out. be sure to read the zombie survival guide also if you havent already.

pamelavoorheesRIP Tuesday 8/11/2009 at 12:01 AM | 51949
il check that out. be sure to read the zombie survival guide also if you havent already.I want to... and no it's not hard to find, I searched it by name to find the picture...amazon has it.
kweandee Tuesday 8/11/2009 at 01:01 AM | 51954
Cool thanks for the info. I'll add that to my x-mas wish list
cropsy Tuesday 8/11/2009 at 02:25 AM | 51956
il check that out. be sure to read the zombie survival guide also if you havent already.Yep, that is a great book.

Also his other book, World War Z.... FANTASTIC read!

Thanks for the info Dee, I will have to score a copy.
DarkArtist81 Tuesday 8/11/2009 at 02:32 PM | 51976
Yep, that is a great book.

I'm dying to read WWZ....lol I'll have to pick that up soon. :)
kweandee Tuesday 8/11/2009 at 03:03 PM | 51982
Yep, that is a great book.

I'm dying to read WWZ....lol I'll have to pick that up soon. :)

You definitely should, that book was too awesome for words.

I ate it up, read through it in a day or two.... many numb legged hours spent reading in the bathroom.

DarkArtist81 Wednesday 8/12/2009 at 03:17 AM | 52037