Forums Off Topic
F*CKIN SON OF A B*TCH!

Well as many of you know, my mother was in a contest to win a meet and greet with Aerosmith, the contest ends at 3pm today and she for sure would have won, due to about 140 votes over the next highest contestant. BUT, that doesnt matter, THE REST OF THE SUMMER TOUR HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE STEVEN TYLER BROKE HIS ARM So once again my mom is screwed out of meeting the band, it figures. I want to thank all of you for your help, I cant tell you how excited my mom was to have such a high chance of finally meeting the band, but now, her excitment has turned to tears. For the last 5 days I have been networking like crazy to get votes, on here, Michael-Myers.net, Nightowl, Myspace, family, friends, friends of friends, I even had a good friend of mine who happens to be an adult film star post the link on her Facebook, but now it appears it was all for nothing, I cant tell you how pissed off I am, I really wanted this to happen for my mother and I felt really good about helping her out and making her smile. She called the fan club and left a message asking if the contest winners would be honored at a later date, she hasnt heard back from them yet, but Im guesng they wont.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP, WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTON THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU!

F*CK!
JackCapers Friday 8/14/2009 at 04:50 PM | 52204
That really sucks!

Damn.... I was really pulling for her too.

I really hope that the band does try to honor the winner somehow, even with a phone call or a autograph.. just something to show that they are sorry for how things ended up.
DarkArtist81 Saturday 8/15/2009 at 03:18 AM | 52272