Forums Horror Collectibles
Old Costume pics from years ago... St. Nick and Warlock mask

I was going through my photo bucket a few days ago and found a whole mess of old photos from a few years ago.

A lot of cool ones that I forgot all about.

I figured I would share them with you guys.

The masks featured were the St. Nick and the Warlock from CGP.

I wish I hadn't sold mine.

I am getting another, just don't know when.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 8/15/2009 at 06:13 PM | 52313

DarkArtist81 Saturday 8/15/2009 at 06:14 PM | 52314
Nice pictures bro.... St. nick looks awesome!

Klempo Saturday 8/15/2009 at 09:48 PM | 52334
Thanks man!

I remember how excited I was... that Warlock was my first Myers mask...and I really had a blast taking those shots.

I was working at a Doctors office at the time, so it was fun to think up angles for the shots and have fun with the setting.

The St Nick ones were hurried to make a sale, as I was selling it only a month after buying it.

I still regret that one, as it was a pretty nice copy from CGP.

Still, the St Nick shots came out great, I was shocked at how nice they came out...with no planning whatsoever.

DarkArtist81 Sunday 8/16/2009 at 03:07 AM | 52351
very nice those shots look pimp
souleater666 Sunday 8/16/2009 at 06:19 AM | 52367
Those are great Warlock shots bro

Looks as if you took them at Haddonfield Memorial

Too bad you had to sell that SE

That was a standout copy!
kaizu Sunday 8/16/2009 at 07:08 AM | 52374
I remember how I was so happy when my Warlock arrived. Finally, after 2 years in the hobby I finally got "the grail"....and when I opened the box and put it on I was sooooo dissapointed because it felt like it was meant for the Incredible Hulk.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 8/16/2009 at 12:47 PM | 52381
Thanks guys.

And I know how you feel Dren, that's how I felt when I opened my Warlock SE.

I had the regular one for so long in the large ze and it was a little roomy.. so I went with the standard for once.

I put it on right out of the box and it didn't fit.

It was waaay too tight and would distort once I wore it.

So I had to sell that one... And yeah Kaizu... I was really really sad to do that.

It was such a beauty of a mask.

I just wanted to be able to wear it.

But those shots I took in the office with my reg Warlock were magic... I wish I had another hospital to use like that.

I might have to find one that will allow me to shoot there when I get my new Warlock in the mail.

DarkArtist81 Sunday 8/16/2009 at 03:09 PM | 52391
Thanks guys.

I had the regular one for so long in the large ze and it was a little roomy.. so I went with the standard for once.

So I had to sell that one... And yeah Kaizu... I was really really sad to do that.

But those shots I took in the office with my reg Warlock were magic... I wish I had another hospital to use like that.

I might have to find one that will allow me to shoot there when I get my new Warlock in the mail.

Ya know, it's funny because I ordered a standard and if what I got was standard I'd hate to see the large.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 8/16/2009 at 04:54 PM | 52401
Thanks guys.

Ya know, it's funny because I ordered a standard and if what I got was standard I'd hate to see the large.

You must be my oppote.

Smaller head than most, but not super tiny.

I have a larger head than most, but not HUGE like some.

Either way, both of us are on the bad de of mask ordering.
DarkArtist81 Monday 8/17/2009 at 04:04 AM | 52482