Forums Off Topic
WHO JUST WATCHED SUMMER SLAM?!?!?! OH MY!!!!

ONE OF THE GREATEST PAY PER VIEWS EVER!!!!

and what about that insane Cena/Orton match? 5 screw ups including a crazed fan???
DaShape Monday 8/24/2009 at 02:06 AM | 53129
ONE OF THE GREATEST PAY PER VIEWS EVER!!!!

and what about that insane Cena/Orton match? 5 screw ups including a crazed fan???

yep I am so spent after that! It was INSANE! The CM Punk Jeff Hardy match was FU#KING CRAZY good and the Undertaker is back. But like Joel said. Something went crazy wrong, like I have been watching wrestling my whole life and haven't seen a more screwed up match. Cena Orton, the crowd was into this match so freaking much but the announcer screwed up and called the match, then the restarted it and kept screwing up the finish. Finally Cena is set to win and a fan comes in and starts choking the shit out of the ref. Then they don't know what to do. Everyone is standing around like what just happened and finally they just kept the belt on Orton! WHAT A BIZARRE AND INSANE PAY-PER-VIEW. One of the best!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 8/24/2009 at 02:11 AM | 53130
According to PWInder.com, WWE developmental star Brett DiBiase (brother of Legacy member Ted DiBiase Jr.) was the "fan" who ran-in during the Randy Orton vs. John Cena WWE title match at SummerSlam last night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

DiBiase is 21 years old and is the other son of "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (Sr.). DiBiase gned his WWE developmental deal in early 2009.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 8/24/2009 at 04:23 AM | 53135
ok this was a BIG swerve by WWE and I have to say I am impressed. I thought initally the fan looked to big (muscular) to not be a plant but the way he choked the ref I thought it might be a legit fan. Anyway here is what happened in the Cena/Orton match. If you missed this pay per view you will be sorry, it was f'ing fantastic!

Orton pushed the ref, get disqualified. Lillian accidently gave away the ending by saying Orton was the winner. (she botched this part BIG time, you could tell she screwed up, she new it and the fans new it, she looked like she was going to cry!) Then she said McMahon ordered the match to be restarted and if Orton got disqualified again he would lose the title. Match starts again.

Orton then left the ring to be counted out. And again, according to Lillian, McMahon ordered to restart the match again and this time if Orton gets disqualified or counted out he would lose the title. (Again this was a screw up because Lillian already misquoted and said that if Orton got DQ'd the belt was Cena. My thought are Lillian was supposed to say it was a no DQ match). Match starts again.

Orton uses the ropes as leverage and wins the match, but another ref comes out and points out that Orton cheated so the match restarts again. AGAIN!

Then some random fan attacked the ref (hilarious, btw) and match was technically restarted again. Orton then got the win. Turns out it is Teddy DiBiase 's brother. Looks like we have a new member of Legacy.

So I expect Cena to win at Breaking Point the next Pay Per View nce its all submisons and I am sure he will pull out the STFU.

The bigger story tonight was the Hardy/CM Punk match! First off this match reminded me why Jeff Hardy fu*king rules! He will be out of action for awhile now as he is taking some time off but what a freaking match. And CM Punk, YOU ARE A MAIN EVENTER! You proved it tonight!

The ending where the Undertaker is laying under CMP Punk swerved the whole audience and all us watching at home. No one knew he was under there, it was such a quick switch. Amazing ending! The WWE put on a show that wasn't predictable at all. That's hard as hell to pull off this day in age of computers and forums. The Undertaker coming back was kept a secret and the whole f'ing show just was at a 10. This is why you buy the big 4 pay per views each year. Mania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble. Huge things happen and it is sooooo worth the money.

What a night! Top that all off with Hooter's hot wings and pizza! Forget about it. I'm going to bed now!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 8/24/2009 at 04:44 AM | 53136
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF**K! well........i was all set to order Summer Slam...me and the boys were geared up for wings; pizza; soda; beer etc etc etc and wamo! I have a blow out with the ol' wife who manages to ruin the whole night. Of course it has to rule as well.

Sounds incredible...can you guys elaborate a bit more on what went down with the 'Taker!

I was pulling for CM Punk! do those two have beef now? pray tell!
ny ghoul Monday 8/24/2009 at 04:56 AM | 53138
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF**K! well........i was all set to order Summer Slam...me and the boys were geared up for wings; pizza; soda; beer etc etc etc and wamo! I have a blow out with the ol' wife who manages to ruin the whole night. Of course it has to rule as well.

Sounds incredible...can you guys elaborate a bit more on what went down with the 'Taker!

I was pulling for CM Punk! do those two have beef now? pray tell

Sucks you missed it, by far will go down as one of the best pay per views.

As far as the Undertaker tuation.

Punk wins the match but he has to gloat over Hardy so he walks over and stands over Hardy's crippled body holding up the belt.

The lights flicker for just a sec, if you blinked you might have missed it.

Punk slightly reacts but then goes on celebrating.

At this point the fans weren't thinking Taker, more like thinking . .. what other crazy stuff can happen/screw up tonight.

It takes about 10 more seconds and the lights go completely out and you hear the clasc bell/gong strike of the Taker's theme song.

The lights are not out that long . .. maybe 5-10 seconds . . .. it's really fast.

When they come back up Punk is just looking around terrified and not sure what happened.

It even took us a home several seconds to notice is wasn't Hardy laying underneath Punk . . . he had been replaced by the Dead Man. Well of coarse he grabs Punk by the throat and gives him a colossal choke slam. Then takes walks up the ramp throwing tables and ladders out of his way and gives that iconic look back over his shoulder.

What an ending.

But we've not even talking about DX's return. Lets just say firing squad and then the entire stage/platform split and here comes Michaels and HHH riding a Tanks HAHAHAHAHAHAH Best DX entry EVER!!!
DaShape Monday 8/24/2009 at 01:48 PM | 53146
i was SO close to ordering this but i passed at the last minute!

customcritters Monday 8/24/2009 at 01:54 PM | 53147

I was pulling for CM Punk! do those two have beef now? pray tell

Sucks you missed it, by far will go down as one of the best pay per views.

As far as the Undertaker tuation.

Punk wins the match but he has to gloat over Hardy so he walks over and stands over Hardy's crippled body holding up the belt.

The lights flicker for just a sec, if you blinked you might have missed it.

Punk slightly reacts but then goes on celebrating.

At this point the fans weren't thinking Taker, more like thinking . .. what other crazy stuff can happen/screw up tonight.

It takes about 10 more seconds and the lights go completely out and you hear the clasc bell/gong strike of the Taker's theme song.

The lights are not out that long . .. maybe 5-10 seconds . . .. it's really fast.

When they come back up Punk is just looking around terrified and not sure what happened.

It even took us a home several seconds to notice is wasn't Hardy laying underneath Punk . . . he had been replaced by the Dead Man. Well of coarse he grabs Punk by the throat and gives him a colossal choke slam. Then takes walks up the ramp throwing tables and ladders out of his way and gives that iconic look back over his shoulder.

What an ending.

But we've not even talking about DX's return. Lets just say firing squad and then the entire stage/platform split and here comes Michaels and HHH riding a Tanks HAHAHAHAHAHAH Best DX entry EVER

thanks for the synaps bro! sounds like i missed a great one. I tuned into RAW tonight.....when there actually WERE matches they were pretty good. Too much wasted time though and I HATE all the fans cheering for "money" Mayweather. Without his posse and the brass knuckles Big Show would have crippled Floyd. Anyway...Im sure MVP and Mark Henry are going to win at the next PPV but Id love to see Jericho and Big Show win.
ny ghoul Tuesday 8/25/2009 at 03:41 AM | 53200