Forums Off Topic
It's Saturday, I'm full of Sushi..and I'm drunk...

A shitload of Saki...and beer....BUT ONE GOOD THING....I bought an Xbox 360 on ebay for 20.00 and fixed it in 10 minutes...SO I CAN PLAY GAMES AGAIN!!WOOHOO
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:46 AM | 11250
Score....lol good shit

kweandee Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:50 AM | 11254
Sweet man good deal!

I am not a sushi fan but I can sure as hell drink if the place has a bar and make up for it.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:51 AM | 11255
Saki kicks my ass! Was it hot or cold?
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:52 AM | 11256
Pretty sure if I get out of my recliner I'll either fall down or explode
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:53 AM | 11257

Hot of course Casey.....cold saki is nasty....at least hot you can't taste it
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:54 AM | 11259
Pretty sure if I get out of my recliner I'll either fall down or explode

LOL......
kweandee Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:56 AM | 11260

Hot of course Casey.....cold saki is nasty....at least hot you can't taste it Yeah thats very true!
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:59 AM | 11262
my fish usually comes on a seasame seed bun from burger king
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:01 AM | 11263
Had Octopus and squid and whitefish and salmon and another couple of pieces I couldn't identify....and beef salad....and god I'm FULL...And I should be NO WHERE NEAR A COMPUTER NOW...that's when I get in trouble...
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:04 AM | 11268
I'm normally eating Captain D's. For some reason it's hard for me to distinguish their fish from their chicken.

And why the fuck do they sell chicken anyway????!!!!!
Myers31TKD Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:06 AM | 11269
Dont leave the recliner Sam. I detect imminent failure in your future if you drank a bunch of warm Saki!

how is the tarman coming? I'm watching rotld right now man!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:08 AM | 11271
DAMMIT BISCO...I NEED SOMEONE TO GET DRUNK WITH>...GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:08 AM | 11272
Dont leave the recliner Sam. I detect imminent failure in your future if you drank a bunch of warm Saki!

how is the tarman coming? I'm watching rotld right now man

I molded Tarman hands earlier .....will have the completed proto by mondayopr tuesday
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:10 AM | 11273
Fuck yeah man! I'm about to go get some more beer right now. 6 doesnt cut it at all.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:12 AM | 11274
DAMMIT BISCO...I NEED SOMEONE TO GET DRUNK WITH>...GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE im drinking right now bro!

NM is a bit too far to drive especially in my condition

Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:14 AM | 11275
ALSO>...I forgot to tell everyone Scott....I lowered the price of the Tarman to 250 plus shipping because of the shitty economy....so that should help out....get that paypal account transfered
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:15 AM | 11276
DAMMIT BISCO...I NEED SOMEONE TO GET DRUNK WITH>...GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE im drinking right now bro!

NM is a bit too far to drive especially in my conditionWell dammit Bisco....I hate drinking alone...
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:16 AM | 11277
Had Octopus and squid and whitefish and salmon and another couple of pieces I couldn't identify....and beef salad....and god I'm FULL...And I should be NO WHERE NEAR A COMPUTER NOW...that's when I get in trouble...

LOL why?
kweandee Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:18 AM | 11278

NM is a bit too far to drive especially in my conditionWell dammit Bisco....I hate drinking alone... im there in spirit even though id rather be there WITH spirits
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:18 AM | 11279
That'll work out great...people stare when I talk to you in spirit at the bar.
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:24 AM | 11280
That'll work out great...people stare when I talk to you in spirit at the bar. is that guy talking to himself? is he talking to god?

nope hes talking to Bisco!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:26 AM | 11281
That'll work out great...people stare when I talk to you in spirit at the bar. is that guy talking to himself? is he talking to god?

nope hes talking to Bisco

LOL....you guys make me miss drinking
kweandee Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:31 AM | 11282
All this talk about beer sounds good. Just cracked one myself. Blue Moon, Ring moon. Its not half bad!
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:56 AM | 11288
All this talk about beer sounds good. Just cracked one myself. Blue Moon, Ring moon. Its not half bad too bad youre back in the shores or id invite ya over for a few beers
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 01:59 AM | 11289
Well dammit Bisco....I hate drinking alone... im there in spirit even though id rather be there WITH spiritsA few times I have done the jedi mind trick motion of the hand to a hot bartender woman and she will come over and be like are you trying to mind control me?.....lol. I then tell her it worked and that she will get me another beer and be on her way....move along now....move along.

Tarman is gonna be titties. Cant wait to see the hands on this thing.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:00 AM | 11290
All this talk about beer sounds good. Just cracked one myself. Blue Moon, Ring moon. Its not half bad I had a pitcher of blue moon today at the bar! Had it with some oranges.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:01 AM | 11291
All this talk about beer sounds good. Just cracked one myself. Blue Moon, Ring moon. Its not half bad too bad youre back in the shores or id invite ya over for a few beers Ya no kidding!
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:03 AM | 11294
All this talk about beer sounds good. Just cracked one myself. Blue Moon, Ring moon. Its not half bad I had a pitcher of blue moon today at the bar! Had it with some oranges. Thats the way to do it! I go to a place around here where they have 32 oz frosted mugs of blue moon for $3.50! Now you cant beat that!!
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:04 AM | 11295
All this talk about beer sounds good. Just cracked one myself. Blue Moon, Ring moon. Its not half bad I had a pitcher of blue moon today at the bar! Had it with some oranges. Thats the way to do it! I go to a place around here where they have 32 oz frosted mugs of blue moon for $3.50! Now you cant beat that

BLUE FREAKING MOON???? THAT'S A CHICK BEER THAT SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE ACETONE MAN......WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:12 AM | 11297

BLUE FREAKING MOON???? THAT'S A CHICK BEER THAT SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE ACETONE MAN......WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME

Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:17 AM | 11299
Cant go wrong with fat tire. Had a pitcher of that too while I was at the bar....mmmmmm

Sam whats your favorite beer?
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:18 AM | 11301
Cant go wrong with fat tire. Had a pitcher of that too while I was at the bar....mmmmmm

Sam whats your favorite beer?

Heffevissen on tap....if I could spell it that is.....a little lemon it in...I could drink that all damn night....and today it was 90 degrees..the one I had before the sushi bar was killer...
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:22 AM | 11304
my favorite beer is typically one that has alcohol in it
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:23 AM | 11305
I had a pitcher of blue moon today at the bar! Had it with some oranges. Thats the way to do it! I go to a place around here where they have 32 oz frosted mugs of blue moon for $3.50! Now you cant beat that

BLUE FREAKING MOON???? THAT'S A CHICK BEER THAT SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE ACETONE MAN......WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME Chick beer!! Hell no, I don't know any chick that drinks this. Its good flavorfull beer damnit!

CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:23 AM | 11307
BLUE FREAKING MOON???? THAT'S A CHICK BEER THAT SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE ACETONE MAN......WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME Chick beer!! Hell no, I don't know any chick that drinks this. Its good flavorfull beer damnit!

CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:24 AM | 11308
BLUE FREAKING MOON???? THAT'S A CHICK BEER THAT SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE ACETONE MAN......WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME Chick beer!! Hell no, I don't know any chick that drinks this. Its good flavorfull beer damnit!UHGGG CASEY Now I don't know what to think......blaaaaaa
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:29 AM | 11312
Heff makes blue moon!

This place around here has harvest heffenweisen and its the shit Sam. Casey you would like it too. Its so damn good I get a pitcher everytime I am at the place. Had one friday as a matter of fact.

Wider heff is also tits. Always my bang for your buck beer when funds are low and getting sauced is the idea!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:33 AM | 11317
Heff makes blue moon!

This place around here has harvest heffenweisen and its the shit Sam. Casey you would like it too. Its so damn good I get a pitcher everytime I am at the place. Had one friday as a matter of fact.

Wider heff is also tits. Always my bang for your buck beer when funds are low and getting sauced is the idea

Actually Coors carries Blue Moon
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:37 AM | 11320
What in the hell is wrong with you people??? I used to drink all the time when I was 13 and then up till I turned 18... Then it just kind of faded off... BUT All this damn talk about beer and not one person spits out "MILLER HIGH LIFE" OR "Ying Ling"... I hear all these Fansey named beers on here... The only real brand of beer that I here on here is Budweiser... Is Bisco the only real man on this te??? Oh what the hell am I even going through all this for... I dont even drink...

Harry Warden Sunday 5/11/2008 at 05:16 AM | 11332
Well, Just got back from my old IU college stomping grounds (Bloomington Indiana, about 1 hour 40 minutes north of me).

Caught up with some old drinking buddies myself and noticed this thread when I got home and I had to comment on a two things.

1.) Saki sucks.

Sorry guys, coming from a guy who use to drink everclear in his mixed drinks . .. this stuff is bla.

Booman and I ironically cracked some up last week and it was not very exciting.

2.) Ying Ling can ONLY be drank on the east coast from the tap.

If you buy this bottled you are doing yourself a disservice.

Fortunetly for myself, I lived on the east coast for a year and all I can say is . .. you've not had Ying Ling until you get it from the tap.
DaShape Sunday 5/11/2008 at 05:31 AM | 11335
Well, Just got back from my old IU college stomping grounds (Bloomington Indiana, about 1 hour 40 minutes north of me).

Caught up with some old drinking buddies myself and noticed this thread when I got home and I had to comment on a two things.

1.) Saki sucks.

Sorry guys, coming from a guy who use to drink everclear in his mixed drinks . .. this stuff is bla.

Fortunetly for myself, I lived on the east coast for a year and all I can say is . .. you've not had Ying Ling until you get it from the tap.

Ok 2 things

1...I never said I liked Saki....it really sucks... 2 WHAT THE HECK IS YING LING??
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 06:25 AM | 11339

1.) Saki sucks.

Ok 2 things

1...I never said I liked Saki....it really sucks... 2 WHAT THE HECK IS YING LING?? Full Of Sushi and Drunk sounds like a bad case of the beer shits for you my friend... Holy hell I said the same when I herd "Blue Moon" and Saki??? What the hell is Saki??? Sounds Japaneese to me!

Ummm... Ying Ling is also referred to as Lager if that helps??? Comes in a green Bottle and it's a darker beer... Good shit and it will tear your ass up!!! ""Drunk"" that is... Miller High Life has always been a personal Favorite of mine as well... Once again... ""Drunk""... Good stuff... I believe Ying Ling is Imported? Not 100% sure so don't qoute me on that... Anyway, Here you go man this will explain a little better ...
Harry Warden Sunday 5/11/2008 at 07:28 AM | 11341
What in the hell is wrong with you people??? I used to drink all the time when I was 13 and then up till I turned 18... Then it just kind of faded off... BUT All this damn talk about beer and not one person spits out "MILLER HIGH LIFE" OR "Ying Ling"... I hear all these Fansey named beers on here... The only real brand of beer that I here on here is Budweiser... Is Bisco the only real man on this te??? Oh what the hell am I even going through all this for... I dont even drink...

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i drink the high life all the time its cheap
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 11:49 AM | 11342
I believe Ying Ling is Imported? Not 100% sure so don't qoute me on that... Anyway, Here you go man this will explain a little better ...

Yuengling Lager is not imported.

It's made in Pennsylvania (and Florida now also).

It is only distributed in 10 states (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina & Alabama.)

here's there webte: http://www.yuengling.com/faq.htm

LOL.

I only knew this because it's my wife's favorite beer.

p.s. sorry Sam, wasn't implying that you liked Saki

. .. just stating it sucks LOL
DaShape Sunday 5/11/2008 at 12:03 PM | 11343
I believe Ying Ling is Imported? Not 100% sure so don't qoute me on that... Anyway, Here you go man this will explain a little better ...

Yuengling Lager is not imported.

It's made in Pennsylvania (and Florida now also).

It is only distributed in 10 states (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina & Alabama.)

here's there webte: http://www.yuengling.com/faq.htm

LOL.

I only knew this because it's my wife's favorite beer.

p.s. sorry Sam, wasn't implying that you liked Saki

. .. just stating it sucks LOL

I KNEW IT...ANOTHER CHICK BEER!!
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:42 PM | 11348
hahaha... Holy hell... Can't win around here huh?

I feel ya Casey bro! Picken on good beer callin us Girls... I don't get this... Hmmm... Had to go there with the whole "Thats my WIFES favorite" Didint ya Joel??? haha
Harry Warden Sunday 5/11/2008 at 03:18 PM | 11351
HAHAHAHAH, I had to get myself out that squeeze some how LOL. Sam, the webte didn't say, but it comes with little pink umbrellas also LOL
DaShape Sunday 5/11/2008 at 03:52 PM | 11357