Forums Horror Collectibles
Monday Night Mayhem is NOT ENOUGH!

Hello everyone. I find myself tting here in a quiet mortuary every night board out of my skull. I jump on the chat to see who is around... NO ONE!

So, i am taking advantage of this empty chat to invite everyone to join me as we discuss Mask collecting, Horror movies, and current topics of relevance. These chats are not at any scheduled time or day, Maybe we can set some appointments on this thread.

I know for a lot of you, MNM is hard to schedule so i think this would be a fun way to catch everyone up on what hey might have missed! I will be unofficially "hosting" the first chat august 29th at 2:30 am. This should be enough time for everyone to make it home after the premiere screening of H2. Hope to see everyone there!!!
Cannibal-69 Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 02:06 AM | 53255
Hello everyone. I find myself tting here in a quiet mortuary every night board out of my skull. I jump on the chat to see who is around... NO ONE!

So, i am taking advantage of this empty chat to invite everyone to join me as we discuss Mask collecting, Horror movies, and current topics of relevance. These chats are not at any scheduled time or day, Maybe we can set some appointments on this thread.

I know for a lot of you, MNM is hard to schedule so i think this would be a fun way to catch everyone up on what hey might have missed! I will be unofficially "hosting" the first chat august 29th at 2:30 am. This should be enough time for everyone to make it home after the premiere screening of H2. Hope to see everyone there

I love that idea Cannibal-69 and you guys are more than welcome to schedule events in the chat. MNM's are great and keep getting bigger and bigger but I agree having some more times is a great idea for people that find it hard to make Mondays. And having a chat after a big movie like H2 is a great idea, we all can chat and talk about our likes and dislikes.

How about this Friday night after 10PM est the chat is open for nothing but H2 discuson? That way everyone can meet up and vit in and out as the night goes on?

Again if you guys have any other nights that you want us to focus on by all means let us know. We are all about having a good time and the chat area is a big part of that...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 04:21 AM | 53263

I know for a lot of you, MNM is hard to schedule so i think this would be a fun way to catch everyone up on what hey might have missed! I will be unofficially "hosting" the first chat august 29th at 2:30 am. This should be enough time for everyone to make it home after the premiere screening of H2. Hope to see everyone there

I love that idea Cannibal-69 and you guys are more than welcome to schedule events in the chat. MNM's are great and keep getting bigger and bigger but I agree having some more times is a great idea for people that find it hard to make Mondays. And having a chat after a big movie like H2 is a great idea, we all can chat and talk about our likes and dislikes.

How about this Friday night after 10PM est the chat is open for nothing but H2 discuson? That way everyone can meet up and vit in and out as the night goes on?

Again if you guys have any other nights that you want us to focus on by all means let us know. We are all about having a good time and the chat area is a big part of that...

YOU'RE THE MAN JUSTIN!! I was hoping this idea wasnt over stepping my bounds. Im glad you are on board for this and think it should be a great time. And i totally agree Friday night starting at 10PM sounds like a great time and gives everyone a little more time to see the movie. Again, hope to see everyone there!!
Cannibal-69 Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 06:26 AM | 53264
I love the idea of doing this more often and certainly like the idea of Friday night.
cropsy Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 07:50 AM | 53267
Friday night would be PERFECT.

DarkArtist81 Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 11:53 AM | 53276
I know where NOT to be Friday night. Due to my work/flight schedule I will be attending the 10:15 showing. I'll jump on later to get the scraps.

2:30 am works for me
FaceDealers Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 05:21 PM | 53283