Forums Horror Collectibles
New Halloween 2 Footage (Dream sequences)

Here's a good Interview with Rob about Halloween 2 and the dream sequences.

Click here to watch the interview along with new footage http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2009/08/26/new-halloween-2-footage
DaShape Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 01:25 PM | 53279
That was a great interview... and the dream sequence bit really made me want to see the film, it just really has a cool quality about it.

I may not agree with what Rob has done to Michael character wise, but if the film is unique and interesting enough... I can't be unhappy with it.I know that I went into Devils Rejects expecting to not like it all that much.

I liked Corpses, but thought it had flaws... and so I didn't think the followup would be much better, in fact...from the trailers I was concerned it spun off too far from the original.

But I was very surprised, and ended up absolutely loving that film.

Well, the original remake was a bit of a disappointment to be sure... So I enter into this film with the same feeling as before.

But with the new videos I have seen, I have a bit more hope that it might actually be better than the original remake.

We will see in a few days.

DarkArtist81 Wednesday 8/26/2009 at 07:32 PM | 53286
It was a good interview....I don't think those dream scenes made me feel any better about the movie though

kweandee Thursday 8/27/2009 at 02:23 AM | 53307
Thanks for posting the interview! I thought it was great and inghtful! Im loving the dreams/hallucinations because we're really getting to take a peek into the psychopath's mind which is pretty rad! Cant wait!!!!!
ny ghoul Thursday 8/27/2009 at 03:20 AM | 53314